The dark heart home - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The dark heart home - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The dark heart home

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dark heart home - Page 5 Empty Re: The dark heart home

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:45 pm

jess sat close to her while Khaat ate "yeah and i'll make sure that you eat right while robs away, then together when your feeing up to it we could go shopping or just sit and talk " she said chuckling as she loked at her with a smile "you know Andrews been asking for you?" she said "he calls you antie Khaat " she couldn't help but grin to her " guess its because your around a lot"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:10 pm

"That's okay, " Khaat smiled, "I don't mind. I like the kids. And it gets me away from all the crap that is constantly going on in London. I am learning Rob has some excellent advice about not always needing to be in the thick of things. Maybe I'll put Daddy in charge of St. Mungos, quit the Wizengamot, and take an extended leave. And go back only when I feel like it. Like maybe someitme after the new year. Who knows?

"You know, I had pretty much exiled myself to hiding away at the farm. I came back because I thought I could make a difference. But sometimes some of it doesn't seem like it was worth it. Some of it was. The new friends--like you guys. Rob. Some of those things. But there are times when staying on the farm would have been certainly a whole lot easier.

"Thanks for the soup," she said, finishing it, and closing the lid on the container. "It was very good. By the looks of all these potion bottles, Daddy expected me to be in a foul mood for a bit. " That made her smile. "I haven't figured out whether its because he knows me or whether its because he knows pregnant women. But it certainly appears to be one or the other."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 pm

Jessica nodded "then do it , just slow things down till your ready , and thank you" she said smiling as she stood and took the now empty container " you have to be resorce full when you have kids" she grinned placing it on the table beside the chair she sat in amd turned to Khaat "! your need rest and recovery think of it that way your taking maternity leave and your welcome at ours anytime, god i could use the company , being home all day isn't what its cut out to be" she said brushing abck her light blond hair
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 pm

"Now you sound like Rob and Daddy both, " she laughed. "That's what they're both saying. And I fought them on that for a long time. But I guess I dont' have the desire to continue to fight that anymore. I have no idea what that's all about. Right now, I don't care if I ever work again. And, I would not mind us spending some time together. You know, I've helped countless pregnant women with their pregnancies,but for some reason it seems different when its your own."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm

jessica looked at her in mock shock "ow no, shoot me now" she said gigaling " always is your prepered emtionaly to detach from the others but you can't from your own as its with you all the time" she smiled when she said she woud not mind them spending some time together "good you help releve the bordom I have till m ready to go back to work and i'll help you with gaining weight so your father and rob can leave you alone ok" she said now grinning "that and jack worrys about you too and whan he worries , boy dose he worry, he wouldn't shut up about how you were sound asleep and how one of use should check on you" she sighed looking at Gackt "good freinds know when one needs to be alone they also know when they don't too "
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 pm

"Well,I obviously trusted him because I didn't hear a thing. Barely heard my father when he came, let alone hearing Jack. That's not like me. I was trained to sleep with one eye open, practically. For me to miss that, something is just not right. Maybe that's what Jack was concerned about. Daddy--well, that could be anything. Who knows? And look at this whole bloody apothecary he left me. Do you believe this? Some of these things I dont even know what they are. He doesn't ever give this many poitions." She sighed heavily, and on a whim conjured two dishes of pistachio ice cream and two spoons. "Here. Abbey has me craving pistachio ice cream all the time. 24 hours a day. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 pm

jessica took a bowl and tried it "oow its tingly on the tonge, never had this ice cream before , will defianly get lots in know" she said taking a second spoon she looked at the bottles "wow he never gave me that many " she said grinning as she sucked on the spoon "you know you could just ask him whet there for bu your probably right, it will be for morning sickness increse your apitite decrese your tired ness , blablabla " she said reveling in the station of the icream on her tounge and in her mouth.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

"Yep. I recognized those, and the vitamins. It's the blah, blah part that bothers me," she laughed. "Daddy! Get yourelf back here and explaiin yourself!" She knew she looked ridiculous shouting, apparently, at the ceiling.

A moment later, Robert apparated into the room. "Well, you finally woke up, did you?" he said, slightly amused. "You do realize I have a hospital to run, don't you?"

"Oh, don't you even go there with me," she scowled. "What is all this junk?" she pointed to the bottles.

"Did you read the labels?" he asked.

"Of course, but most of them don't say what they're for," she remarked. He went over to the coffee table and sorted through them, checking each one carefully.

"Yep. They're all there. Just take them," he said, "And get some rest. You look like hell. At this rate, you won't be back in 3 weeks. Might take longer." He kissed her forehead. "Have a good day, my dear." He apparated back out just as quickly.

Khaat just looked at Jess, "Well, what do you think of that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:49 pm

jess ica watchedas Robert apeared telling her to just take the potions but not sayng much more , she could not help but smirk "I can only say I am glad he's not my father" she said trying not to smirk "I guess he's looking after abby and your health, you know you could always look them up" she said a twinkle in her eye,"the muggle net thing is a big hit at the moment, you suposed to find anything Im sure it will have potions nd there uses too, or you could judt take it like your father said" she took a spoon of her ice cream "mummm tasty" she said grinning.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

"Ice cream," Khaat nodded, "Much better idea. I'll talk to him later and just tell him I refuse to take anything that is not very clearly labeled. He'll come clean then because he wants me to take them worse than he needs to keep me in the dark. But he will tell me. I will make him tell me. He is, singularly, the most stubborn man I know. But, he knows, I'm far worse. I will win this." She looked at jess and smiled. "He can't possibly win this."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top