Department Meeting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Department Meeting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Department Meeting

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Department Meeting - Page 5 Empty Re: Department Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:33 pm

"Yeah indeed she have. That qualifies in those several attempts of murder. If you need names well Matthew Lestrange, Jess Potter and Miss Mariana Diggory if i am not mistaken.So far i can only add you as 4th attempt of murder." Gabrielle said pointing at the paper where it was more or less written though it was probably missing alot of people. "But considering no one of you is actually dead those charges are too light and could easly slip away with only 15, 20 years of Azkaban. For life sentence i would need more charges though i hate if i have to place one of you among Death Eaters because that would be like sending you to certain death if only one thing goes wrong." she said adding Dane's name in the file.

"However, desperate times call for desperate measures. I will ask two aurors for this very dangerous mission. Ted please stay out of this mission or anyone else who has personal matters involved with them that could affect the mission. Obvious first choice is Richard who they don't know very well for our good luck. Paper here hadn't published anything about you so far so are you ready to take this mission. Other person will be anyone, but i would prefer if it was someone more expirienced." she said speaking to everyone really hating this situation, but all for the greater good.

EDIT: Gabrielle finally stood up to end this meeting. "Think about it for a couple of days you three and i will dismiss this meeting now. Have alot of papirology to edit. We are going to meet here in two days again to discuss the plan any ideas are welcome. Also think of a party idea it's been a while since we had one.." she said dismissing them all leaving the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top