Department Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Department Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Department Meeting

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Department Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: Department Meeting

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

Teddy was always scared of Gabrielle when she was at work. She nearly always was in a grumpy mood, or was just irritated. She was okay outside of it though. Nodding, Teddy casually took an empty seat, and waited for Gabrielle to start the meeting. Looking around, he saw several people look at him briefly, he was the new member here after all. One woman in particular was staring at him with a strange look. Seeing her look at him, Teddy looked away quickly. Soon, he was drumming his fingers on the table. He had a habit of fidgeting a lot when he had nothing to do.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:23 pm

Oded walked into the meeting silently after having saved Tristan from Ne'Os. 'Tristan really needs to learn how to stay on his guard more often when he is outside at night' Oded thought in his head as he sat in a chair leaning back into it. He watched everyone else in the room then he looked at Gabrielle hoping she wouldn't ask where he was. He would tell her after why hhe was late for the meeting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Gabrielle looked as Oded just made his way into the room without a word. "Well look who just honoured us with his presence. Late as usual i am not even bothered to ask.." she commented loud enough so everyone who sat at the table could hear her. "I see that Tristan has no intention to stay in this department. It's a pity though.." she added as everyone or majority of people who should be here, were sat at the table. "Okay before we start discussing hunting our criminals i would like us to meet each other a bit since you are more or less strangers to each others. You will stand up one by one and give us a short introduction about yourself of what you consider we should know about!!! So may the first volonteer stand up and start talking!!" she told them while she looked around to see if anyone had particular intrest into introducing him or herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 pm

Tristan ran into the room and said, "I'm sorry i'm late Gabriella I had a run in with Ne'Os." Tristan looked at her hoping that she wouldn't take him out of the department.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Gabrielle looked as Tristan ran into the meeting room like a wind "Speaking of the devil..Come in Tristan you are just on time. Considering how you are on your feet why don't you start introducing yourself to your collegues here present. Tell us everything about you that you consider we should know.." she commented with pure sarcasm in her voice hoping he wasn't too busy chasing Ne'Os around Ministry full of dementors to do what she asked of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:50 pm

"Uh. I'm Tristan Michaels, i'm twenty-two years old and all my family except my half sister is dead." Tristan said as he looked at everyone. He didn't know what else to say since he didn't have much to say about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 am

Teddy sighed as Gabrielle asked them all to stand up and introducing themselves to the others. Apparently, he wasn't the only new person here. They all probably didn't know each other very well. Once Tristan had introduced himself, Teddy stood up. "I'm Ted Lupin, I am 23, and single, if anyone is interested," he grinned, before getting a bit more serious. "The reason I became an auror is to fight dark forces, mainly death eaters. My parents were murdered by a woman names Bellatrix Lestrange, and another called Fenrir Greyback made me a werewolf." Shrugging, Ted didn't have much else to say, so he sat down.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:02 pm

Morgan stood up next figuring it would be good for her to introduce herself as well. "Well I'm Morgan Forrester, I'm 18, and well not really much more to say than that, other than its been a life long dream of mine to become an Auror." She looked around wondering if anyone else would be as young as her or not. She sat back down to give others the chance to introduce themselves.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Auror Meetings were boring. She would have had more fun trying to have a conversation with Robert Lupin. She could never manage a successful one because he was forever assessing her. Jenifer assumed he was eyeing her up to be the newest patient in the Janus Thickey Ward. There was no way that old coot was going to try and get her into that ward no matter the state of her mentality. She would get out one way or another; even if she had to kill everyone in the Hospital. She wasn’t going to hang around. Not even Khaat would stand in her way. She’d get the job done, magic or not.

Jen cast her eyes around, her dark orbs once again narrowing at the man that seemed quite familiar before moving on again. She noticed a late one come in and smirked a little. Gabrielle was being a bit harsh but it was quite entertaining to say the least. The only downside was that Jen didn’t want to know anything about her colleagues. Knowing things about them actually meant that you were acknowledging the fact that they were a team and Jen didn’t want to have to do that. It was way too much for her to deal with. She didn’t want a team; she flew solo for reasons only known to her.

So, Jen thought triumphantly. He is a Lupin after all! Outwardly, Jenifer remained the epitome of calm and serenity but inside she was laughing like a drain. She actually had something worth telling Robert Lupin. Not that the prick deserved the time of day but he had a family member which clearly needed to know what was going on. Jen yawned and stretched, keeping her facade in check. She waited for Morgan to sit down.

She merely looked up and let her eyes wander again before settling on a patch of wall opposite where she was sat. “Jenifer Dent.” She said simply before looking pointedly at them. “That is all you need to know.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Gabrielle listened to all of them deciding not to interupt them untill they would make a little pause in introducing. They were all very young or at least alot younger then her. "How about you tell us the reason you joined the aurors Tristan? And also all of you could mention what is their best specialitty in the area of Defence spells naturally.." she told Tristan turning the talk to everyone else aswell. She smirked at Jenifer not expecting her to say anything else really though she was going to pour it slowly. "Well Jenifer tell us something else? Apart from your name being Jenifer Dent i think there's something else apart from that you should share with us.." she said in her direction deciding to do her introduction when everyone else would be done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top