Department Meeting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Department Meeting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Department Meeting

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Department Meeting - Page 3 Empty Re: Department Meeting

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Richard wasn't sure if she meant him aswell considering he wasn't literally in this Department even if his name was on it so he just stood up deciding to drop it all at once to finish with it. "Is this really necessary? Well my name is Richard Nikolajevic Morgan, but people obviosuly know me as Gabrielle's body guard though i am an auror from Russia. Auror ambassador to be more precise and i came here to bring one thousand dementors from Moscow too.." he said knowing the dementor part would eventually cause a shock. "And i am 38 years old.." he finished not sure was he supposed to add anything else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:12 pm

"I just want to catch dark wizards and other trouble makers for the ministry." Tristan added seating himself next to Oded. He looked over at him knowing what he was thinking about how he has to be on his guard more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:18 pm

"I'm Oded O'Hurley, I'm twenty-four years old. I became an auror so i can keep the muggle and wizarding Community safe from people who wish to harm them." Oded said his Irish accent coming out as he kept his eyes down at the table. Oded didn't like when people looked at him because of his accent so he kept his eyes down so he wouldn't see the stares that most people would more than likely give him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Weasley Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Jen pinched the bridge of her nose. What did Gabrielle want? Some sappy story about how she always wanted to be an Auror from the word go or a tragic tale of how her mother’s last husband was ruthlessly killed by Death Eaters. All of it would be lies but she would get some pity. She didn’t want that though; she just wanted to be ignored by them. She delivered when it was most important. It had always been that way and she wasn’t going to change it now. She was a leopard and they didn’t change their spots for anyone. She met Gabrielle’s gaze and dropped it as quickly as she had caught it. She settled her eyes on that patch of wall again and attempted to look morose. She grimaced slightly and sighed before looking at Gabrielle. “I have nothing I wish to add.” Jen said firmly. “This isn’t some kind of therapy session. Let’s refrain from continuing this mundane practice before someone tells their entire life story. I would hate for someone to die out of boredom. The dead are horribly useless.”
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 am

Dane entered the new Ministry, the happy greeting on his face was gone. What people read as they passed him was don't piss me off. He had overslept and was late for a meeting, things were topsy turvy these days. First there was Gabrielle running the ministry, then some kid named Dae who was Minist all along, and now what? Some stupid ass vampire kid, Dane was tired. Why didn't they just give him the job. Things would stay as they're supposed to be! He entered the lift and headed up towards the Aurors office. A memo landed on his head and he opened it, he groaned. He had night duty tonight, could this day get any worse?

He exited the lift and spotted one of the windows, cloudy today. That didn't help his mood one bit, he sighed and entered the office where the meeting was. "Sorry I'm late Gabrielle, something came up." he muttered half angrily and took off his cloak. He placed it on the back of a chair and sat down in it. "What've I missed? Or have we not discussed anything yet?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Gabrielle just nodded at Tristan not really sure what else to do since he gave a very valid reason. Oded was twenty four. Gosh i feel so old.." she commented not too loud though truthfully. She turned to Jenifer that was smirking at her like she was asking her to tell the Department her entire life story. "It's not any therapy session. It's just an introduction since we are going to work as a team we should know eachother a bit better." she commented not intrested into getting into argue with her.

"Well if it isn't my long lost auror. Hi Dane it was about time.." she said looking at Dane who just came in. They were all there by some miracle. "You haven't missed much just introduction with the rest of your collegues. In short words this is Morgan Forrester our youngest auror aged 18 then there is Teddy Lupin who is 23, then there is Jenifer Dent age unknown, Richard Morgan aged 38 from Russia, Tristan Michaels age unknown aswell, Oded O'Hurley aged 24 and last but not least you! So how about you introduce yourself to your collegues." she replied to him introducing them one by one hoping she didn't miss anyone out because that would be very rude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Teddy yawned with boredom. Really, he had expected Gabrielle to tell them their targets and aims, instead of going on about having each of them introduce each other. Hoepfully Dane was the last person to come, then they would start the meeting.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Gabrielle stood up anddecided this matter was taking too long so she just decided to finish it with a few last words. "And that would be Dane Saget age unknown one of the aurors that needs a little lecture about team work. And my name is Gabrielle aged 37 and your boss. And you are a lost case if you didn't figure that out by now.." she said finishing the introductions grabbing big stack of paper from the shelf and put one in front of the each auror that was sitting there, but she continued standing on her feet.

"Anyway passing to some points of this meeting that would be one big papirology copied by me about the most wanted criminals in Britain. On first page Ne'Os Emof aged 16. Accused for the murder of German Minister of Magic, Prisoner Jenifer Hudson and five more murders in the past few months. Of which 3 were aurors and 2 were students. His next accusation is for forming the resistance and making a horcrux without approval of the Ministry. He has escaped from Azkaban prison few months ago. His trial was reopened, but Chief Warlock put it in reccesion." Gabrielle said without need of reading his file. It was full of many crimes he had commited. "So does anyone have any other accusation to add?" she asked as she sat down in her chair and scanned the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:29 am

"The attack and attempted murder of an Auror, as well as the murder of several muggles." Tristan said as he looked at Gabrielle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:41 am

Leighanna ran into the room where they were having the Aurors meeting and cursed to herself for she was late. "I'm so sorry I'm late Gabrielle, did I miss anything?"Leighanna asked as she took her seat beside Tristan and smiled at him and everyone else. Leighanna hated being late but she completely forgot to set her clock after being on a late assignment last night. Taking off her cloak she placed it on the back of her chair and listened to what Gabrielle and the others had to say. Leighann knew and hear about Ne'Os Emof and that was her mission to hunt him down and find him.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top