Department Meeting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Department Meeting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Department Meeting

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Department Meeting - Page 4 Empty Re: Department Meeting

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:53 am

"I would like to add that Ne'os did seem to have put his now ex-wife into a coma if my sources are correct." Morgan added. "I do think that is a serious matter as well but then again thats just another list to his crimes that he truly needs to pay for I think." Morgan had known Ne'os in school and at one point honestly thought about going along with him and joining the death eaters if for nothing else to get into it to take it down from the inside. "Its not like Ne'os honestly tries to hide himself..or so I'm told."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:22 am

Leighanna looked at Morgan and nodded. "Yes indeed Morgan you are correct, my niece Sophia told me about that for she's best friends with the girl."said Leighanna softly. "I'm not sure if anyone heard this, but I would also like to add that he tried to kill my niece Sophia Lestrange but failed putting her in a coma for three weeks."said Leighanna angrily but kept her cool. "Emof has given up on hiding for he felt that the Ministry isn't looking for him anymore or so I heard as well."said Leighanna. "There's so much stuff that he has done that we didn't catch, but I think we need to add those to the list of things he did.'said Leighanna. Leighanna wasn't sure of what the others thought but she thought he should be punished for everything he did in her book.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:30 pm

[[OOC:Go re-apply for your post at Job Enlistements Legihanna so i don't have to waste time pin-pointing you in character you were fired lol]]

Gabrielle looked as Legihanna walked into the meeting room. "That would be Legihanna Throne another auror. And no you just missed the introductions nothing else.." she said first speaking to everyone else before replying to her. "Which Auror? Also he killed 3 aurors in last couple of months so that one you are speaking about might be one of those.." she replied to Tristan not sure what he meant excarly. "Okay we need some kind of evidence though i already have them many for his other crimes. Enough for Wizengamot to sentence him to life time in Azkaban. Let's support on the actual facts. We need a full report about when, where, why, how before i open another investigation. Though he already has enough charges for murders if i may add. So if you have anything to say please do it detailed.." she told refering to everyone present not anyone in particular.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:41 pm

"I'm the auror he tried to kill Gabrielle. I was walking around in London when he came at me from behind. I wasn't prepared when he came at me. He used the crusiatus curse on me." Tristan said looking at her remembering what he did to him. "Oded came and saved me from being killed by him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 pm

"Oh okay nevermind about the question then. Can Oded confirm Emof was the one he saw if needed at the court? That is when we catch him which won't be so easy.." she asked though she would have prefered more detailed explenation. He couldn't just came and tortured Tristan in an alley full of people. London was a big city. "And when did this happen?" she asked clearly not surprised about not getting notified of these things. It became a practice in the Ministry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm

"Yes i can confirm that it was Emof that i saw. I am willing to say that at court. This happened not very long ago which is why me and Tristan were late to this meeting." Oded said looking at her seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Gabrielle sighed grabbing her wand out of pocket adding new statement on the original file and all copies she made. "Jeez i'll need one whole day for pressing charges only for Emof. And you were saying Legihanna?" she asked wishing to finish with Emof charages because they were too numerous and hard to cover in one day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 pm

"I'm not sure if anyone heard this, but I would also like to add that he tried to kill my niece Sophia Lestrange but failed putting her in a coma for three weeks."said Leighanna angrily but kept her cool. "Emof has given up on hiding for he felt that the Ministry isn't looking for him anymore or so I heard."said Leighanna. "There's so much stuff that he has done that we didn't catch, but I think we need to add those to the list of things he did.'said Leighanna. Leighanna wasn't sure of what the others thought but she thought he should be punished for everything he did in her book.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 pm

"Sophia Lestrange. That qualifies as the attempt of murder and psyhical and phisical injuries which would give him 3 life sentences that is when we catch him.Also i forgat to mention breaking into the Ministry, attempting to murder the Minister and a coupe of more things followed after that." she said making alot of papers write themselves. "If no one has nothing else to add we will pass to next wanted wizzard. Sandra Archer leader of Death Eaters. She was either very brave or very stupid to tell me her name. For now i can place charges over her for disturbing the peace, attacking the ministry and several attempts of murder. Does anyone else have something concrete we could use?" she asked taking another file which had Sandra's face on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:34 am

"She nearly murdered Matt Lestrange," Dane said not taking his eyes off the center of the table. "She attacked myself and several others as well." he added. This was true, she had been dueling the Lestrange man. "I suggest we get someone on the insides of the Death Eaters ranks to capture her," he looked up at Gabrielle. "She's not exactly a genius is she,".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top