N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 6 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Belle was slowed for but a second as she used a page from Mari's book, "Protego!" She called and then tried something she knew had worked only a few times as she could remember. "Accio Mariana' Wand!" She called and watched as the wand jerked in Mari's hand. Perhaps it would work this time...
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:37 pm

''Fine you two. You have done well. The winner is Miss Fey, but both houses receive 10 points for your efforts. I do not have much time left. Whittle you and your partner, whoever he is, take the arena. The same rules apply.'', he said, giving them the sign to come forth.

He turned to the new guy. ''And who and what might you be? Are you a boy or a girl? For Peter's sake, have you really entered the right classroom?'', Wilson asked in general bewilderment as the new student entered.

(DEADLINE: Tomorrow night)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Sophia stepped forward into the arena area and bowed to Christabelle and had her wand at ready for any spell she was going to lay on her. Sophia raised her eyebrows at the comment Professor Wilson gave the new boy but she didn't dare to say anything. Deciding to make the first move that way Professor Wilson didn't get inpatient with them Sophia said loudly. " Rictusempra!" As she seen the spell go towards Christabelle she didn't know if she would duck it or what seeing how she was good at dueling. "No harm spels Sophia."Sophia told herself as she thought of harmless spells she could do.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:14 am

Alester was certain he had finally been noticed; as a result he humbbly bowed in due respect as his upbringing had taught him, Sir, I assure you I am in the correct class; I have the misfortune of being a new student. Alester Crowley, I beg your pardon for interrupting your lesson; Duelling, it appears for the day? He had his notice of status in his hand, and he made a gesture that he had the prerequisite note from the Headmaster regarding his status in the school and this class, although he presumed that anything he did after this point was remiss on his part. He remained in the doorway with his parchment in hand awaiting further address.

((sorry for only just noticing that I had been replied to... I hope it is not too late))
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:48 pm

(Seeing that this class blew itself up... I shall wrap it up. You can check your grades in the topic of the same name)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top