N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:57 am

Sophia's eyes widen when she see Godric yell at Christabelle. "Ooh, I see we hit a rough spot on him!"Sophia muttered to Christy. "Oh come on Godric relax, so she's trying on her wedding dress so what?"Sophia asked him softly. "Don't worry Godric, Christy will still be the same Christy we know even if she gets married!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Wilson looked at the students arriving. ''Quiet down. This is not a public square. You can talk but not so loud. Good morning to all of you.'', he said. He turned to Malfoy. ''Malfoy, get out of this classroom immediately and if you dare and try anything I will blast you so far that even you won't know how far it is. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated in my classroom. Now, get out! Oh, this will happen every time until you get yourself in order. This is a major subject, I do trust you would like to pass it. Now... the door, Malfoy.'', Wilson ordered vehemently, pointing his finger to the door.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Belle walked in right at the end of the Professor's talk. Her smile disappeared as she looked at Godric, what on earth could he have done now? She hadn't really known Godric until the wedding and she found she liked his since of charm and his ideas on fashion. It was quite a pitty he was being booted from the class.

"Um, good morning Professor." She said as she went and joined the small group of students that had arrived. She leaned down and whispered to Christy. "What on earth has he done now?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Mariana walked inside the classroom hearing someone mentioning her name though she wasn't in mood for finding out. "Morning Professor..." she murmered as she walked and sit behind Christy looking as Wilson was pointing his finger at the door.She just raised an eyebrow hoping that wasn't meant for her and even if it was she didn't care much,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:36 pm

"But professor, Godric hardly did anything wrong." she said looking at him, "I mean you can't exactly kick a student out of class who wants to learn and has the right to do so. You would be failing at your job." she continued. She wondered if it was his outburst towards her that had caused the professor to say this but as of what she had heard last class she actually wondered if the professor was just singling Godric out for some unknown reason.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:14 pm

''Do I seem like a bloody moron to you all? Ten points from Ravenclaw. His indolence, his immaturity and his look-at-me-I-can-call-the-professor-what-I-like opinion just won't pass in this class. I shall not reverse my decision and Malfoy has to get out of this classroom and from today's class. When he is ready to communicate normally, he can join us. But that is not today. I hope I have cleared everything up. Next time, do listen to your classmates.'', Wilson replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:22 pm

"First of all I never called you a moron, but if you want my opinion, you are so much more than a moron. In fact I think the term village idiot would be too nice for you." She replied. "And take house points for that as I am just stating an opinion." She really didn't care if she got kicked out of the class as well for what she said, "After hearing that you called him G.I. Joe its no wonder he doesn't treat you with the slightest bit of respect, I very well know that I wouldn't. If I recall that is verbal harassment and I don't think thats tolerated from professors..Even in this school. Besides the fact do you even realize that this is taking useless time out of your class trying to kick him out as I'm sure I'm not the only one who would argue this point with you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:31 pm

Godric looked at the professor like he was less then the scum at the bottom of the lake. Sir, do you honestly believe that you can sit there, and insult me, and actually expect me not to give you the same honor? And then to threaten a student. That isn't allowed is it? And it really wouldn't be smart to kick me out considering other then a few select people, I know what I'm talking about in this class.

Godric made no move to exit the class seeing as he had only returned the favor of the professor, who had insulted him with no provocation. Not to mention, the German Ministry would have a nice long talk with your own Minister of Magic, and I'm sure you don't want that. By the by, I see little that you can throw me out for.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:04 am

Sophia looked at Professor Wilson shocked. "But Professor, he haven't done anything wrong why punish him when he done nothing wrong?"Sophia asked him as she fought to keep her eyes her normal color. Honestly what kind of Professor was this calling people morons when he was a moron himself. God this professor was mean and cold hearted and Sophia didn't like that. "In my opinion he is already a moron."Sophia whipsered to Godric and Christabelle. She knew the professor couldn't possibly hear that for it was a soft quiet whisper that her, Godric and Christy could hear.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:45 am

Belle nodded as she heard each statement, fully agreeing with it. "It would seem to me sir that this has all gotten out of hand because Godric rubbed you the wrong way for whatever given reason. But as this is a time in our young lives when we must learn or polish our magic skills to better help protect ourselves, I think that it would indeed be unwise to kick a student out over something so small. I am sure he is not the first student to call you names, the only difference is he said it to your face and not behind your back."

Belle hated when people thought they could use their given power to do as they pleased. She knew students to lose points and get detention, but to actually kick a student out of a class from a personal oppion on one's personallity was just stupid, all student's had a right to learn no matter what the case.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top