N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 am

OoC:So the students stop complaining about this thread. I am posting in here, that I have dealed with it!! So leave me and the other admins alone Razz

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Wilson looked at the lot. ''SILENCE!'', he roared. This was the first time he raised his voice sine he was in Hogwarts. ''Not another word from any of you. You, Malfoy, will leave today's class and you can freely rat me out to the German Ministry, do give them my personal number and address so that I can discuss it with them. Fey and Granger, well spoken, but does a person who calls his professor names want to learn? I understand that you are in a crucial period, but you have to respect my authority, no matter what you think of me personally. I am the professor here and you cannot act that way. Whittle, as for you... nothing unusual, your past speaks for itself. You'll visit your Care of Magical Creatures professor and help him do his tasks as detention. Now, I do not want to hear another word. Mr. Malfoy, do get out of the classroom for Peter's sake.'', he explained, sighing.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Mariana already had a headache without Wilson raising his voice.She considered this a rather unnecessary situation. Then again she wasn't here from the begging so she had no idea what was this about anyway. "Not that i don't like hearing your voice Professor but do you mind keeping it down a bit?I have a headache without you yelling.." she spoke up after a while. She was a fat liar though from time to time she knew how to pretend well. "And leave him alone already. We all have enough of our own problems already without you kicking us out of class for no reason or for misunderstanings whatever i should call it.." she said trying not to raise her voice though way he was treating Godric wasn't propriate for a Professor.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm

Belle sighed and nodded once at the Professor. "Very well sir." She took her seat after an apologetic glance at Godric and placed her books on the desk and waited for their lesson to begin. She had tried at least to speak up, but it hadn't gotten very far.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 pm

Christabelle knew if Godric was going to be kicked out of the class she would to. Her person past. What kind of crap was that? She thought as she looked at him as if it were even a privilage for him to be teaching her. She honestly couldn't wait until she was back at Beauxbatons where professors actually had some sort of class about them. "You don't even know me to know the slightest bit of my past." she said in barely a whisper that he couldn't even here.

And to hell with that detention. she thought angrily. She had never been given a detention in her life and she wasn't about to go to one now. Ich will verdammt sein, wenn er wird alles tun, um mich abzuholen. Wenn Sie überlasse ich gehe weg von hier. she silently sent Godric, in their odd not quiet twin telepathy.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Adam entered the classroom during the argument and was slightly confused by it all. The Professor seemed fair but slightly more irritated than most. But it was the childish arguments between the students and their superior that made Adam wonder why he’d decided to come to Hogwarts for his last year in the first place. It had taken him long enough to find the classroom and now he had to listen to foolish arguments.

The layouts of each classroom was much the same so Adam was able to count the number of tiles to the nearest desk as his feet were more or less the same size, if not a few centimetres off but he wasn’t too sure. He counted the tile steps and held his hand out, feeling for the wood of the desk. Once Adam found the desk he took his bag off and disposed of it underneath the desk. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times
before tapping into the sight of the cane in his hand.

He moved the cane a little so he could see some of the classroom and he pulled out of the rubies a few seconds later. He nodded in the direction of the irate Professor and sat down in his seat. He put the cane down beside him, deciding that it wasn’t necessary to have it with him any longer, and waited patiently for the argument to end and the class to start.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:53 pm

Wilson looked at the new student enter. Was he blind? Did a blind student just enter his classroom? ''Why, good day to you boy. I have not seen you here before... are you new or?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Well, he was a new student but he felt as if he’d been stuck at Hogwarts for years already. Adam was feeling slightly more homesick than he had thought he would have done but he was thankfully working through it. Hogwarts wasn’t awful, it just seemed to be a bit too difficult for him to grasp. He’d persevere though, just like always. Sighing, Adam lifted his head at the sound of the Professor’s voice. He had a feeling the question was directed at him as he hadn’t heard anyone else enter the classroom so he opened his mouth to speak, “Yes sir, I’m here for my last year.” Adam said, hoping he didn’t have to elaborate further.

He reached down and pulled his bag open. Adam ran his fingers along the spines of the books inside, looking for his Defence against the Dark Arts book. He took it from his bag and put it on the table. He opened it up to the contents and began to trace the little dots on the page in an attempt to try and translate enough of the Braille to get him onto the right page. It was yet another reminder why he was so useless at any theory work. Practical and Magical lessons were sometimes quite frustrating but he could manage alright. The Braille was just a joke though. It was stupidly difficult and he had never been able to understand it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:27 am

Julia rushed into the classroom, flustered from running to get there. She was late... again. "I'm sorry I'm late, Professor" She exclaimed. Julia wasn't usually late, something just came over her today, and she caught herself in a daze. She looked around the room looking for someone she knew, and saw Adam, the boy she had met at the Ministerial Ball. She wasn't exactly friends with him, as they didn't speak to one another, but she decided to sit next to him. Julia walked over to him and took the vacant seat next to him, whispering "Hey Adam" she hoped that he would recognize her voice. Julia took out her books and began to take notes for her oral exam.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:31 pm

''Morning, Miss Traverse.'', he greeted nodding. ''Boy, what is your name? I do not know where you came from, but you do need to introduce yourself, especially to the professor. And, are you capable for today's dueling lesson?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top