N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6 - Page 5 Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class - Lesson 6

Post by James William Wilson Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:15 am

''Fey, just wait until everyone pairs up and then you will get instructions. You boy, wait. If no one shows up, you'll duel with me. I could give you Poe, but he is already paired up with Rooney. The rest of them aren't probably that skilled to watch out and duel you, boy. Just... wait.'', Wilson replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Belle sighed but nodded her head. Would this class ever start or would they be forced to wait for everyone that was late? No class had ever been held for her when she was late that was for sure. But she would wait and only hope that they would begin soon.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:19 am

Sophia nodded. "Sure Christy why not? Landon is already paired with Poe."said Sophia softly as she gotten out her wand. "You first."said Sophia politely letting her go first as she turned to her Landon. "Hey Lanny, I'm sure glad you didn't get points taken away. "Sophia muttered to him. The last thing he needed was Landon getting points taken away or detention by Professor Wilson. "So did I miss anything the last to lessons Lanny?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia was alittle behing for she missed the last two lesson for she was in the hospital in a coma. Sophia was sure Landon would tell her what she missed for he was always there to help her when she needed it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

''Good, now that you all have paired up. Fey, Hemingway... you go first. What I want you to do is to duel using only spells that do not cause any physical harm. Which means no blades, conjurations, fire, ice, water, thunder or anything similar. You have five rounds each, which means that you can use max 7 spells during the duel. Whoever manages to cast more and more imaginative spells is the winner, in case we have a tie. If you manage to disarm your opponent before the 5th turn, you win. Now, begin.'', he said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow. Who is Hemingway? she thought for herself not detaining to figure it out since she was the one that paired with Belle not some who knows who. "Well Belle do you want to attack me first? I don't mind at all." she asked as she placed her 10 and 1/4 long wand in front of her face and gently bowed.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:11 am

Belle returned the move once more and sighed, "Yeah, just as soon as I can figure out something to use that fits. I have to be honest this is again not my strong point."

Belle began going through spells and charms in her head that would fit what the professor had given. She growled at herself but finally thought of something...he had said no physical harm..."Rictusempra!" She called out.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow.Some laughing wouldn't do her any harm,but since she was supposed to defend she just raised her wand. "Protego!!" she said sending a white shield to detain Belle's charm in place. "Is it my turn? Why yes it it is Experliarmus!!" she said sending a green ray towards Belle.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:57 am

Belle threw her hand up, "Finite!" She called instantly stopping Mari's spell. All right Bells time to kick it up a notch. She thought as her mind raced, "Levicorus!" She called, it didn't call for an element nor did it actually hurt the person, she only hoped it threw Mari off enough to call for her wand.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:52 pm

"Reducto!!" Mariana said again making Belle's ropes dissappear into thin air before she turned back to attack positon . "Inpedimenta!" she added sending another spell at her wondering how good that was.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Alester Thoth Crowley Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Alester walked boldly into the classroom door. He saw the arrangement and a smirk curved his lips into an appreciable mask of entertainment and curiosity. He waited just inside the door as he saw the two dueling already. They were the ones he had heard as he approached the classroom bantering about how not to hurt each other... now that he understood their exchange they had lost the duel already in his mind.

He was fairly safe there in the doorway, and his turquoise eyes looked around the room. He was categorizing the students by their posture, attentiveness, and expressions. There seemed to be pairs already made, save for one. As he stuffed his hands into his pockets his school robes were pulled back to reveal his typical school uniform, save for the threading of silver in the button down shirt. His black hair was tinged with purple highlighting today and had fallen into his pale face again but he made no move to push it back. Instead he watched the duel as it began to gain intensity, and waited to be called out by the professor to perhaps hand him his excuse notice from the Slytherin Head, which stated he had only come to Hogwarts that day and thereby was expected to be late to a few classes. He had one identically worded for each of his professors; and was interested to ascertain if they really were of any merit. This was his first class and would reveal much to the boy.

((OOC I read through the thread, I didn't address Godric Delk Malfoy as he apparently has not left the room yet; but he seems not to be a potential pairing as to the discussion of him being ejected from the classroom... hence my assessment of only one unpaired partner. My apologies to all for breaking into the middle of your topic...Being new is never fun!))
Alester Thoth Crowley
Alester Thoth Crowley

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top