Back but confused - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 10 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:26 am

Sophia opened her gift from Sammy and gasped as she seen two necklaces with her name and Sammy's name with a quote that said 'Bestfriends are hard to find, so I'm keeping you as mine forever' Sophia smiled ahppily at her. "Aw Sammy, I love them I really do and thankyou!"said Sophia hugging her as she looked at her smiling. "Now your turn, I hope you like it!"said Sophia softly hoping she would but she was sure she would.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:31 am

Sammy smiled happily as she watched Sophia open hers. "I'm glad you like it." Sammy said, now looking down at the box in her hands. She tore the paper off, making sure to put the wrappings in the garbage and not on the ground. She opened the little box, to find two braclets, one with her name on it and one with Sophia's name on it. "Oh, Sophia, it's gorgous. I love it. Thanks." Sammy told her lifting them out and putting on the one with Sophia's name on it. "Here, you put this one on, and I'll wear the necklass that has your name on it. Then that way we will always be with each other." Sammy said putting the necklass on.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:51 am

"Sounds like a wonderful idea Sammy!"said Sophia taking the necklace with Samantha's name out and putting it around her neck before she took the locket bracelet with Samm'y name on it and put it on her wrist of her left hand. Sophia smiled when she saw that Samantha done the same thing as her. "Wow Sammy, they both look fantastic on you!"said Sophia softly. "So what now Sammy?"Sophia asked her wanting to do what she wanted to do. Sophia didn't mind what they did, she was having to much fun with Samantha to worryt about anything.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:53 am

Sammy smiled and then looked down at herself. "Yeah I they do look good on me, don't they?" Sammy said, not expecting an answer. She then thought about the next question, but her stomach answered for her. Her stomach rumbled as she was thinking. "Well it sounds like I'm hungry. You want to get some food?" Sammy asked her rubbing her tummy happily.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 am

Sophia laughed and nodded. "Yeah they do Sammy, good thing we have a good taste in fashion!"said Sophia laughing. When she heard Samantha's stomach she laughed but laughed harder when she heard hers growl as well. When she asked if she wanted to get some food she nodded. "Of course I do, my stomach is saying 'feed me' as well!"said Sophia laughing. "There's a small cafe on the corner up here that's has really good food, we can go there or we can go to the leaky cauldron.'said Sophia throwing ideas out there. "Although I prefer the cafe on the corner, I'm tired of the leaky cauldron I don't know about you but I am!'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:10 am

Sammy smiled and laughed as she heard Sophia's stomach agree with her. "Ok the cafe on the corner sounds great. The Leaky Cauldron can get a bit boring can't it." Sammy said smiling happily, and laughing with Sophia. Sammy walked with Sophia to the cafe.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah it can, especailly whne you work ther!"sid Sophia laughing as she linked arms with Samantha. Skipping with Samantha she seen a couple of people looking at them which made Sophia laugh and look at Samantha. "Do you we look that silly?"Sophia asked her smiling and then laughing at how silly they looked but she didn't care. "Oh well, who cares what others think about us I'm having to much fun!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 am

Sammy laughed with Sophia at the skipping and the people staring. "I'm having lots of fun too." Sammy said, holding arms with her and skipping to the cafe. When they arrived at the cafe they took seats outside on the patio. Then a waiter came to take their orders. "You first Sophia." Sammy said thinking about what she wanted.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:38 am

Sophia looked at the menu and laughed as the waiter looked at her funny. "I have no idea what I want Sammy!"said Sophia laughing. Looking at the menu for a few minutes she decided what she wanted. "I want the spaghetti and meatballs plate with a glass of Butterbeer I mean coke please.'said Sophia handing the menu back to the waiter and gave him a soft warm smile. "What about you Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly waiting patiently for her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:50 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia while looking over the menu herself. "Hhmm, well....I'll have the chicken parmesiana, with a glass of cola, please. Thank you." Sammy said to the waiter, giving him the menu then looking over at Sophia. "So....What do you want to do after this?" Sammy asked her picking up the conversation while they waited for their food.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top