Back but confused - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 11 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:56 am

"Well... we can go do some shopping or go see a movie together!"said Sophia softly as she waited for their food and drinks. As the waiter came with their drinks Sophia said thankyou and gave him a soft warm smile and took a drink of her cola. "I can't believe I told the waiter butterbeer before I realized we wasn't at the leaky cauldron, good thing he didn't ask what that was!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:03 am

Sammy smiled and thought over the two things that Sophia said they could do. "Hhmm...the movies sound good. What about you?" Sammy asked her wanting to make sure they wanted to do the same thing. The waiter then came with their food and Sammy put a napkin in her lap. The food smelled wonderful. "I know. I don't know what I would have said if he had asked." Sammy said to her with a little laugh.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 am

"Sounds good to me Sammy, I haven't seen a good movie in a long time!"said Sophia as she gave her a soft warm smile. As the waiter set down there food she smelled it and almost died at the smell of it for it smelled so good to her. Putting her napkin on her lap neatly she looked at Sammy. "Ok on the count of three I say lets dive in!"said Sophia laughing. "One.... two... three!"said Sophia softly as she dugged into her spaghetti with her fork.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:22 am

Sammy laughed then looked at her plate with her fork ready. "Your on!" Sammy said, diving into her food when she heard three. Sammy was able to eat everything off of her plate quickly and neatly with out geting any of it on her. After she finished she looked up at Sophia, while wiping her mouth just in case.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:19 am

Sophia laughed and started eating along with Sammy but it wasn't messy or sloppy for Sophia never ate that way. "Tie once again, we got to stop doing that!"said Sophia laughing as she wiped her mouth incase she got spaghetti sauce around her mouth. "Oh my gosh, I'm so full!'said Sophia laughing as she leaned back in her chair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:35 am

Sammy laughed with her, then drank the rest of her cola. "I'll pay and then we can head to the movies." Sammy said standing up and then walking to the counter and paying. Sammy then came back to the table for Sophia. "I'm full too." Sammy said laughing, then waiting for Sophia to stand up.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:01 am

"Ok sounds like a deal to me, I'll pay for the movie then."said Sophia standing but groaned when she did. "Oh god, remind me not to eat that much again I'm stuffed!"said Sophia laughing. "Good thing we can burn it off quickly being what we are!"said Sophia knowing Sammy would get what she was saying. Leaving a tip on the table she took one last drink of her cola before heading towards the movies with Sammy. "So movie shall we go see Sammy?"Sophia asked her smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:07 am

Sammy laughed a little when Sophia got up. Then walked with her a little bit. "Yeah I know what you mean, but it feels like I'll have to walk forever to get all this off." Sammy told her thinking about the movie they could see. "Well....lets see a drama. Drama's always make me feel better about my life." Sammy said with a little giggle. She took Sophia by the arm and continued walking.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:01 am

"Ooh drama, I'm so down for that Sammy!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and linked arms with her. Sophia laughed when she said it feels like she has to walk forever to get it all off. "I know, but it only takes a few minutes to burn it off when were running!"said Sophia laughing. "Maybe we should run to the movies, we'll burn it off quicker!"said Sophia laughing at her own little joke.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:48 am

Sammy was happy that Sophia agreed with the kind of movie they would go and see. But when she mentioned running to get the food off of them, she smiled a playfull smile. "Ok, but this time I'm going to win the race." Sammy said unlinking arms and running at vampire speed before Sophia knew what hit her. The theater was only 3 blocks away, so Sophia would have to start running soon to catch up at least.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top