Back but confused - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 13 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 am

Sophia laughed along with Samantha. "Yeah maybe Sammy, but he's not really my type!"said Sophia softly thinking avbout Johnathan. As she gotten her drink for a little girl at the stands she took a drink of it and started walking with Sammy to find out what threatre there movie was going to be in. As they walked up to the guy taking tickets she handed both tickets to the guy. "Theatre three, the first one on your left going that way!'said the guy pointing to his right. "Thankyou."said Sophia as she walked with Samantha to theatre three. As they reached it Sophia looked at the semi empty theatre. "So where do you want to sit top, middle, bottom?"Sophia asked her softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 am

Sammy smiled at the guy who took their tickets. She loved flirting with guys who could never have her, it made her feel better about her love life. So when they left for the theater room, the guy almost fell over trying to watch them leave. Sammy giggle a little then focused on the room. "Um...lets sit in the middle." Sammy said leading the way to some seats in the middle of the room. Sammy sat on Sophia's right side, then put her drink in the little hole on the end of the arm. Sammy then looked over at Sophia. "Did you see the way that guy stared at the both of us? Guys can be sick sometimes." Sammy said laughing a little bit now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 am

Sophia took her seat and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Yeah I know, I thought he was going to fall over just by looking at us!"said Sophia laughing. Trying to put her drink the hole she couldn't for she was laughing sohard at the two guys that were staring at them. Sophia cooled down and nodded. "Yeah I know, especially how they just stared at you, it's sicking and creepy!'said Sophia giggiling. Sophia was having to much fun with her best friend Samantha talking about boys. "But though some of them are really sweet like my friend Keegan, he's sweeter then candy corn!"said Sophia laughing at her little joke.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:17 am

Sammy laughed with Sophia about the boys. She was loving this day, she was going to be sad to see it end. But she knew that there would be more day's like this one. Now that Sophia was back. So she looked up at the screen and saw the movie starting. "It's starting." Sammy told Sophia, unfortunately she didn't hear the last part of what Sophia said.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:30 am

Sophia nodded and sat up straighter in her chair to have a better view of the screen ahead of her. Sophia had a feeling that this movie was going to be a really good movie. Her eyes glued to the screen she stsrted watching the movie with interest and her eyes blue with happiness. Sophia was having one of the best days she had in awhile but that was probably because she was in a coma for three weeks. As she took a drink of her cola her eyes didn't move from the screen one bit.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:39 am

Sammy watched the movie as intently as Sophia had. It had turned out to be a very good moive. Of course, it was one of those never runs out of bullets and never dies movies. But it was still good. Sammy laughed at the funny parts and cryed at the sad parts. But when the lights came back on she wiped her tears away before Sophia could see. She didn't want her seeing the tears. Sammy wasn't suppose to cry at movies. Or at least that's what she thought. Sammy got up with Sophia and head out of the room.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:58 am

"That was a really good movie wasn't it Sammy?"Sophia asked her as she drinked the last bit of her cola before throwing the empty cup in the trash. Sophia enjoyed the movie very much although there was a couple of shooting scenes she thought it was a good movie all in all. "So what do you want to do next?"Sophia asked her softly as they made it out the movies theatre. It was still daylight outside wit the sun setting alitlle which was good for they can stay out longer. "Good thing the sun is setting, we can stay out longer!"said Sophia smiling. Sophia knew they had to get back to school, but she was having to much fun with Samantha in London.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:06 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia as she thought about how the movie was. "It was a good movie. Sad in some parts and guyish in others. But all in all a good movie." Sammy said agreeing with Sophia. Sammy then thought about what they could do next. The sun was setting which gave them more time, but they needed to get back to school soon. "Well I love hanging out with you here, expecsially since I just got you back. But we should head back to school. Plus, it's my turn to win in a race with you." Sammy said wondering if she was good at everything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:23 am

Sophia frowned. "Yeah your right, although I don't want this day to end it was to much fun Sammy!"said Sophia groaning. Sophia laughed when it was her turn to win the race again. "Nah your not going to win Sammy, I'm good at everything!"said Sophia lauging and just kidding with her though. Sophia wouldn't claim she was good at everything, just a couple of things. "Nah, I'm not good at everything just a couple of things!"said Sophia laughing. Walking back to where they landed in the back alley which wasn't far from the movies Sophia took out her wand and put it up her black leather jakcet. "Oh were here.'said Sophia as they finally reached the back alley as she made her say invisible to muggle but to where Samantha could see her. As she gotten out there firebolt she waited for Samantha to do the same as her. Pocketing her wand inside her jacket she had her broom in her left hand and Sammy's in her right one.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:28 am

Sammy laughed with Sophia when she said she wouldn't win because she could do everything. "I know you can that is why I try so much harder. I don't want this day to end either Sophia. But we will always have more, as long as we have each other." Sammy said laughing again, she then stood next to Sophia when they got to the Alley. Sammy took her broom from Sophia's right hand, then took her wand out and made herself invisible to the muggles but not to Sophia. She hoped on her broom, then waited for sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top