Back but confused - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 12 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:49 am

"Mhmm.... and you call me a cheater!"Sophia called after her laughing as she ran after her at top vampire speed. Sophia knew they wouldprobably get attention for they were running so fast but she didn't care. To muggles they were just a blur to them so it wasn't like it mattered. As she caught up with Samantha she smiled and waved at her. "Hey Sammy, this is nice running isn't?"Sophia asked her laughing as she ran ahead of her laughing some more.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 am

Sammy laughed as she seen Sophia catch up with her. But of course once again Sophia won. Sammy stopped just after Sophia did. "Yep nice running." Sammy said laughing, she couldn't help but notice that Sophia didn't have a hair out of place. But of course Sammy had wind swept hair. Sammy fixed her hair, then step up to Sophia looking at the movies, to see which one to see.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:58 am

Sophia laughed as she seen Samantha fix her hair but she noticed her wasn't messy at all. "I had tons of pratice running through the foribben forest, I train myself."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "You know, that's the thing about us we can run a long way without breaking a swaet!"said Sophia laughing. "So what movie do you want to go see?"Sophia asked her smiling. Sophia seen there was tons of drama movies out there they just needed to decide which one they wanted.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:32 am

Sammy smiled with Sophia while looking at the movies. She then noticed a kind of good looking one. "How about that one?" Sammy asked her pointing to a post that had a black haired man, standing next to a little blonde haired girl. He was holding a SMG gun in his right hand and the girls hand in his left. Sammy then looked over at Sophia to see what she thought about it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 am

Sophia looked to see what poster she was looking at and smiled. "Ooh.... looks like a good Sammy nice choice!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As she linked arms with Sammy they waited there turn in line to buy there tickets. "Do you want any popcorn or anything to go with the movie Sammy?"Sophia asked her softly. "I'm to stuff, although I think a nice cola would do for me."said Sophia as they moved up in the line alittle.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 am

Sammy linked arms with Sophia, then waited in line. She turned to Sophia to talk to her. "Same here Soph, I'm stuffed, but a small cola with suffic me. Thanks Sophia, your the best." Sammy told her putting a hand on her braclet. She then looked back forward to see the line move. She waited for Sophia to pay and then linked arms with her agian.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:22 am

"Oh it's no big deal Sammy, anything for my best friend."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As they finally got to the front of the line Sophia smiled warmly at the guy. "Yes we need to for that man with a gun in his right hand and hanging the blond hair girl with his left, I forgot the name of it, Sammy can you help me out here?"Sophia asked her soft. Sophia couldn't belive she forgotten the name of the movie, she hoped Samantha was able to tell her that way they didn't look stupid then they already were. "I can't believe I forgot the name of the movie how thick am I?'Sophia asked herself out loud.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:28 am

Sammy smiled then giggled, she almost forgot the name of the movie too. "It's....Dead Before Sunrise!" Sammy told her trying not to look stupid either. She then watched as Sophia payed for the movie.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:40 am

Sophia felt relieve that Samantha knew the name of it. "Yeah what she said."said Sophia softly as she seen the guy ring up to tickets for them. As he told Sphia the price Sophia paid for it and looked at him. "Sorry for holding up the line.'said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile as she took the two tickets from him. "Oh no problem honey, you two enjoy the show."said the man looking at Sophia dreamly. "Thankyou."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile and laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Oh my gosh Sammy, did you see the way he looked at me?'Sophia asked her laughing for she thought it was pretty funny.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:48 am

Sammy saw the way the man looked at her and couldn't help laughing with Sophia. "Yeah I did, I think he liked you." Sammy said smiling and giggling. Sammy then walked with Sophia over to the concesion stand for their drinks. Sammy took her drink from the little girl behind the counter then walked with Sophia to the movie.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top