Back but confused - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 7 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:27 am

Sophia listened to Samantha's story and she couldn't help not to cry as well. "Oh Sammy, I'm so sorry I wasn't there what a lousy friend I am!"said Sophia softly hugging her. "But good thing your ok though, and I'm going to have to think Varod and Anti for saying you."said Sophia softly. " I really don't know if Christy will believe you or not Sammy but you eon't know intil you tell her."ssaid Sophia softly. 'So any good new lately?"Sophia asked her softly hoping here was at lease some good news. With every bad news, there have to be good news along with it right? Or so Sophia thought.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:12 am

Sammy smiled and knodded as she listened to Sophia being comforting. Sammy felt like breaking down all together now. But thinking about the good news was up lifting. "Well I already told you about me and Anti, but the twins are starting to walk now. I even got it on film." Sammy told her thinking about the connection they had. Then she realized what they could do with that connection if they where more like their father.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 am

Sophia smiled when she said the twins are starting to walk now. "Aw that must had been a site to see!'said Sophia smiling. "Well I been ok, ever since daddy adopted me things are noe starting to get better!"said Sophia softly. "I feel like myself again Sammy, and I have a crush on a guy and he's in Gryffindor!'said Sophia happily. "I know, I had to many crushes and love in my life but he seems to really understand me!"said Sophia softly. "Maybe I need to slow down, before I set my self out there.'said Sophia softly not wanting to jump into the water yet and sink.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:59 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia's happyness. "Oh really, whos the lucky guy that you like?" Sammy asked her wondering how long this one would last. She hoped that Sophia would settle down with this one so that she could be with Andrian without worrying about anyone else taking him. Her love life was a mess. "Oh Sophia, you deserve to have a little fun, you've been through a lot. Have fun and don't worry about what could happen or what you think will happen. Please just have some fun." Sammy told her emphasizing on certain words.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

"Well... I just like him Sammy I don't know how he feels about him, but I talk to him alot and his name is Johnathan!"said Sophia happily. "I just hope I can settle down with him if he ever asks me out, I really like him he's so sweet."said Sophia smiling. Sophia smiled when she told her just to have some fun. "Yeah your right Sammy, I have been through alot and I deserve to have some fun!'said Sophia softly. "You also deserve some fun to Sammy, you been through alot as well we both have!'said Sophia shaking her head. "About this, we hang out sometime just the two of us and have some fun?"Sophia asked her smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:11 am

Sammy knodded happily with Sophia, understand her happyness. "Your right I need some fun too." Sammy said shaking her head happily. "Yeah, but Sophia it is just you and me right now. How about we get our brooms and just ride, ride and ride and ride. How about it?" Sammy asked her getting up and waiting for her responce.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:19 am

"Sure sounds like fun Sammy, I say lets do it!"said Sophia getting up as she gotten out her wand and flicked it as she seen her firebolot come towards her. As she mouted her broom she looked at Samantha and waited for her to get her broom she they could fly together. As she kicked off from the ground the wind whipped through her hair making her smile. "I'm glad you chose this Sammy, besides reading flying makes me so calm and realx."said Sophia softy. Sophia felt so careful when she was flying like all her worries fade away when she flys.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 am

Sammy did the same as Sophia, pulled out her wand and brought her broom to her. She mounted it and took off with sophia. "Yeah I agree Sophia. I love flying. So where should we go?" Sammy asked her not wanting to just wander around and get into trouble. That was the last thing they needed right now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:33 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know Sammy to be honest!"said Sophia laughing but manging to keep her balance. "How about we just fly around and where we go we go!'said Sophia softly for she didn't know where to go. "We both have firebolts so we can fly pretty fast!"said Sophia softly pointing out that fact so they could fly anywhere.. "We could fly around school and hogsmeade.'said Sophia softly shrugging but she was sure Sammy wouldn't want that. "Nah, that's to boring we something more fun then that like flying to London!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:37 am

Sammy laughed with Sophia, then thought that the last one was a good idea. "Yeah, lets fly to London. It will be fun and long." Sammy said to her racing ahead of her. She could feel the wind rushing through her hair, and past her ears. Blocking the world out for a moment.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top