Back but confused - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 6 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:55 am

Sophia nodded. "Don't worry Sammy, he will be put away I promise you and hewill pay for what he did to you and me."said Sophia softly but angrily at the same time. When she said he didn't think she'll recover she laughed. "Ha, turns out he maybe all powerful but he sure isn't smart for someone who 'clams' he all powerful."said Sophia rolling her eyes. Sophia nodded when she said she will always be there for her. "I know Sammy, I'll talk to daddy and see if we can work together and get him put away."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed when he said he might want to kill her. "I laugh in the face of danger, I'm not the weak Sophia I used to be I'm a Lestrange now and I gained alot of power from being it!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:10 am

Sammy sat back down after hugging her and then finished listening to her. "Power from becoming a Lastrange? How?" Sammy asked her remembering how young the guy was that attacked her in Diagon Alley. He must go here for how young he looked. "Sophia I know that putting Ne'Os away is great and all, but you will have to watch your back here too. The guy that attacked me in Diagon Alley was almost as old as me. Which means that he goes here. If I see him I will let you know. But please becareful." Sammy said to Sophia not wanting to think about what would happen if she confronted the man alone.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:31 am

"Well it's kindof hard to explain, but I read that once Matt adopted me I gotten some of the Lestrange power that runs in the Lestrange bloodline and once I made that connesction with daddy it automatiucally came with the connection!"said Sophia hoping not to confuse her. Sophia nodded. "Ok, ok, I promise I'll be careful Sammy but I'm not doing this alone I'll ask daddy to comewith me!"said Sophia softly. "I'm glad he doesn't know I alive, that gives me a perfect chance to find him!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:41 am

Sammy looked up at Sophia like she was a scientest speaking to her about science. "I don't get how that works but what kind of power do you get?" Sammy asked her, looking at her with confusion stil. Sammy then smiled when she learned that Sophia would have her father, Matt, be with her. But she knew that Sophia would still have to becareful around the school. "Alright that's good, but don't go looking for him alone. I've faced Ne'Os alone a couple of times now and he is really strong but he's not perfect,ok?" Sammy told her knowing that this was true and if Ne'Os had his minions with him he would be almost impossible to beat.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 am

"It's like a blood connection Sammy, he had to give some of his blood and so did I for the adoption and we did it made a automatic connection inside us tha can't be broken for it's magic.'said Sophia softly. "Well I wouldn't say it's power I'm just more stronger, faster then I used to be and plus my eyes change color accordly to my mood.'said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "I'm not going to look for him alone, that's why I'm asking daddy to help me!"said Sophia softly. "I know he's very evil and powerful but not as powerful as he used to be."said Sophia. "But with every witch or wizard there's a weakness, I just got to find out what it is!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:55 am

Sammy was still confused but she was happy for her bestfriend and it sounded like Sophia was happy about the adoption too. "Well, I'm happy for you Sophia. You decerve to have a wonderful father like Matt. Nice to have the changing eyes too." Sammy told her with a little giggle at the end. "Well I wish that I could help on that part. See I would know his weakness if I had my memories of him. I was his wife after all and wife's and husbands tell each other everything, right?" Sammy said thinking about what Ne'Os would do to her if she ever remembered that. And if Ne'Os knew her weakness he would know that it was the people that she loved. She would do anything to protect her loved ones.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I love him to death, and I know he will do anything to protect me!"said Sophia softly and then smiling. When she said it was nice having color changing eyes she nodded and laughed. "Yeah it is Sammy, it's really cool having different color eyes!'said Sophia. Sophia nodded when she said she would help her with his weakness but he blocked her mind. "That's ok Sammy, I'll find out and I'll be careful about it."said Sophia softky. "Surely he has to have a weakness even if he is bad and evil."said Sophia softly knowing not all wizard are perfect.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:04 am

Sammy smiled and nodded in agreement as she listened to Sophia talk. She then remembered something that she thought would be helpful to Sophia. "Oh, I remember the name of the guy who attacked me in Diagon Alley. His name was Godric, yeah that's it. I remember Christabelle saying something about having a cousin named Godric, but she thought that he was dead or something. Well anyways if you meet a guy named Godric around school stay away from him ok." Sammy said hoping that sophia would understand and stay away from him. Sammy was bearly able to stay alive in that battle, even though she only remembers half of it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:48 pm

"Wait, I know Godric he's Christy cousin as you just stated and he attacked you in diagon alley?'Sophia asked her shocked. "What happened? if I may ask."said Sophia softly wanting to know what happened so she could tell Godric off for hurting Sammy. "Ok thanks Sammy, if I'm not mistaken I think he may work for Ne'Os.'said Sophia softly not knowing for sure. But why else would he attack Sammy when her and Christy were friends right? Sophia didn't know what else to think she was confused now, but lately she was confused about alot of thing lately.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:57 am

Sammy frowned at the thought of having to remember that horrible day. But she would do it for Sophia, she would do almost anything for Sophia now. "Well, I was sitting in Diagon Alley waiting for Varod and Anti to get back from a mission, but they where late. A guy, Godric, came up to me and said that he had a present for me from Ne'Os. Of course I don't remember anything about Ne'Os except what Anti and Varod told me. So he said that Ne'Os was wanting to make up for all the bad things he did, and to say he was sorry. But when we got there Ne'Os wasn't there and then he attacked me. I was able to fight him off for a while, but then I blank out. I wake up later in Anti's arms, and Godric is flying off to some place. I can only think that Varod and Anti showed up just in time to save me. But I just don't know and Varod and Anti won't tell me what happened after I blanked out. So I can only guess. It must have been bad if they don't want to talk about it. I do know that he is Christabelle's cousin, but she told me that she thought he was dead. She is going to be happy to know that he is alive, but she will not believe me when I tell her what he did." Sammy told her crying in the middle of the story. She hated having to think of that horrible day. But it was worth it for Sophia to know what had happened.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top