Back but confused - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 5 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:01 am

Sophia nodded understanding what she meant. "Ok I thought so, and I understand what you mean completely I want to forget what he done to me but it plays again over and over in my head!"said Sophia softly. As she asked if she remembers anything about her and Sammy she nodded. "I remember some, like how long we been best friends for and how we became best friends."said Sophia smiling. "As for long term I don't rmember anything I wish I did Sammy!'said Sophia sadly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 am

Sammy smiled at her, even now that she was having so many problems she was still a very good friend. "Thanks. I just wish that I could pass my selctive memory loss to you so you could forget the bad things." Sammy told her with a half smile. "I'm glad you remember how we meet, I would be sad if you didn't. It was the begining of a wonderful friendship. I just hope that it will go on for a lot longer." Sammy told her wondering how long the happyness would continue or when Sammy's unluckyness would catch up. "Well long term always harder to get back. The short term stuff only just happened to you and the long term stuff was a while ago. Even my long term is fuzzy and nothing happen to me." Sammy said with a little giggle.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:38 am

Sophia nodded. "Sammy even with my memory being bad as it is, I will never forget that how could I?'Sophia asked her sofly smiling at her. "Yeah short term memory is laways the easiest to get back but the long term a pain."said Sophia laughing. Sophia laughed harder when she said she couldn't remember thing and she was just fine. "Yeah true, but some things you don't want to remember like the old saying goes treasure and cerish the moments you don't get rid of the ones you don't!"said Sophia softly. "I should be telling myself that as well!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:45 am

Sammy smiled and laughed with Sophia. She loved having her bestfriend back. She missed this alot and thought she would never get it back. Sammy then sighed as she listened to Sophia speak. "Well you don't have to worry anymore, your memory is coming back and no matter how long it will take you will get it all back. I'm just glad that your not dead. I was in shambles while you where gone. I thought that I was never going to see you again. But now I don't have to worry about that." Sammy said to her with a big smile.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 am

Sophia stopped laughing and nodded. "Yeah it is, and I'm glad it is I was starting to go crazy without it!"said Sophia laughing. Sophia looked at Sammy and hugged her. "Sammy, dead or alive I will never leave your side no matter what!'said Sophia softly. "I'm glad I'm not dead either, thankyou god I gotten two chances!'said Sophia laughing as she said that. "Ok now your turn, lets see if you remember anything."said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 am

Sammy smiled up at Sophia as she listened to her, laughing when Sophia laughed, and hugging her back. "I'm glad your not dead too. Theres not much that I can remember. Most of the time when someone says something about him and me I remember the place and who else was there but he is a blurr. I can remember having my kids and then some guy was there but he's a blur. I just can't get past the spell." Sammy said with a frown now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 am

Sophia nodded. "Oh I was there when you had your kids, I rember that for you gave little Nicole my name as her middle name."said Sophia smiling. The man that's a blur is Ne'Os Emof he put some blocking spell on your mind to forget you."said Sophia softly. "So do you remember the names of your kids?"Sophia asked her hoping she would know her own kids names. Of course Sophia knew but she was testing to see if Sammy knew if not Sophia would tell her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:37 am

Sammy smiled at remembering that Sophia was there when she had her kids, of course her bestfriend would be there. "Well I remember little Jazmine of course. Thats Andrian's kid, so no spell covering that area. Then There's little Nicole Sophia Emof, and Zack Micheals Emof, right?" Sammy asked her wanting to be truely sure.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:58 am

Sophia nodded when she said there names. "Yes those names would be right Sammy."said Sophia softly and giving her a soft warm smile. "I know how you feel Sammy, it's hard to remember things your mind is like in a blur and all you see is flashbacks.'said Sophia annoyed by that. 'I don't why, but I think Ne'Os wanted me to remember my death like he didn't want you to rmember him."said Sophia softly. "Although I really don't know, I just have a gut feeling that what he wanted.'said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:06 am

Sammy frowned at Sophia. She had realized something when Sophia said Ne'Os's name. "Sophia, Ne'os thinks your dead. He didn't know that you where going to recover, so I don't think that he knows that you remember. Which means that you are probably the one person that could put him away if he ever gets caught. He is going to want you dead. But I will always be here if you need me, ok?" Sammy said wanting to reasure her bestfriend. Sammy then stood up and walked closer to Sophia hugging her for comfort.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top