Back but confused - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 4 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 am

Sophia listened to everything Sammy had to say and her eyes widen as she realized she missed alot since she was gone. "Well I'm glad you devorce that bastard, you deserved so much better then him he was always going form good to evil never making up his mind."said Sophia softly realizing she was starting to know alot about Ne'Os just by talking about him. Sophia smiled when she said she was enaged to Anti Varod better half. "Oh wow way to go Sammy!"said Sophia smiling and hugging her. But her smile quickly faded when she said her dad tried to kill her but quickly found out she was alive and Ne'Os people were trying to kill her. When she said she couldn't trust no one she nodded. "Yeah I know, so hard to trust people now days there such backstabbers!"said Sophia softly. "But you can always trust me, I will never betry you!'said Sophia softly. When she said she will get her memory back she nodded. "I know we will, might take some time but we will and I'll be the old Sophia again with a new last name!'said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:14 am

Sammy smiled up at Sophia knowing that this was all suppose to happen. "I'm glad that your happy with my decision to devorce him. And thanks, I really do love him. He takes such good care of me, and the kids love him." Sammy said to her with a smile and memory in the head. Sammy then hugged Sophia back and frowned when she did about the bad news. But she knew that Sophia would understand. "So are there any memories that you have had before today that you don't understand?" Sammy asked just trying to help.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 am

Sophia smiled. "Well I'm glad he makes you happy Sammy you need someone like that not one that makes you miserable as hell!"said Sophia. "Oh my gosh Sammy, some of my memory is coming back to me!"said Sophia happily. When she asked if there was some memories she didn't understand she shook her head no. "No, I think I'm starting to get it all down I'll my memory back in no time!"said Sophia happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:33 am

Sammy smiled up at Sophia, she knew that it was a matter of no time when Sophia would be back to normal, Sophia was alway good at healing quickly. "That's great Sophia. I'm so glad for you. You'll be back to normal in no time at all." Sammy said smiling brightly now. Her bestfriend was back and everything was going to be fine again. "Are you ready to continue? I feel like there isn't much more to remember. Your doing so well." Sammy said to her wanting the rest to come back now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:42 am

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Yeah I'm ready, hopefully seeing more memories I will get my whole memory back soon!'said Sophia softly. Closing her eyes she let flashbacks flash through her mind. "Ah this one is a good one, it's during the summer time we were all hanging out at a beach and it seems like were playing Marco Polo!"said Sophia laughing at herself as she tried to get Sammy. As she opened her eyes she looked at Sammy as she racked her brain to remember that memory. "if I not mistaken that's when daddy had that mini new years party and I bit him right?"Sophia asked her not sure if that was right. Sophia was sure she was getting her memory back but it was lsowly coming along.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 am

Sammy half smiled at that one knowing what happened after the happy part. "Yes your right. After we had fun on the beach you had been not drinking enough human blood so you went alittle crazy and bit him, changing him. But everything turned out ok." Sammy said smiling up at her trying to sound happy. "It's great that you could remember that. It wasn't to long ago. So maybe you will get the far away ones soon." Sammy said waiting for her to try another one.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 am

Sophia nodded. "That where we always go after Nikki, when she killed those two couples and took them into the forest and hid them."said Sophia shivering at the memory. "I seem to get my short term memory back, but my long time no so well."said Sophia softly. "But I know I will get it back over time, I just have to keep working at it."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah maybe I will get the far away ones soon, but there not coming to me now only the short term ones."said Sophia softly. "But hey that's WAY better then I was."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:27 am

Sammy smiled brightly at Sophia and her happyness for the little memories she was having. "I'm glad that you are getting some back. I wish I could help more than this. But oh well I've never been very usefull have I?" Sammy said to her wondering if there was more that she could do. "So what else do you remember?" Sammy asked her hoping for more memories to return.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:42 am

Sophia shook her head. "Don't say that Sammy, you have always been there to help me in tight spots I know that for a fact."said Sophia softly. "Well I can tell you everything about Ne'Os now if you want to know, but if I were you I'll leave that bastard out of your life."said Sophia softly. "I l know Hogwarts now without getting lost!'said Sophia laughing at that. "I never felt like such a first year in my life!"said Sophia laughing at that glad she was getting her memory back some. "I basically know some stuff, but not a whole alot1'said Sophia smiling happily.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 am

Sammy smiled at her happy memories coming back, then frowned at the mention of Ne'Os. "No, I'm going to keep those memories lost. Thanks." Sammy said to her listening some more. Sammy laughed a little when she heard her talking about feeling like a first year. "Well I'm glad that you can get around. I would have helped you if you wanted me to. So is there anything else that you can remember? Anything about me and you?" Sammy asked her hoping for some break through.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top