Back but confused - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 2 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:21 am

Sophia nodded. "It's ok Sammy, I understand your on the same boat as I am, well almost!"said Sophia softly. A she said if she could do another one she nodded. "Ok I will try Sammy!"said Sophia softly as she closed her and begin thinking. As a flashback came to her she gasped. "Oh my gosh Sammy it's me and you, were running through a forest and it seems were running for our llives and there's spell coming after us!"said Sophia soflty. As the flashback faded she opened her eye and looked at Samantha. "Well anything you know?"Sophia asked her soflty. Sophia hoped Samantha could answer some of her flashbacks she was having alot lately.

((flashback of being chased in the forest by the CoL))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:26 am

Sammy frowned, she didn't like that memory, there was alot of holes in it. But she did remember the sophia parts of it. "Yep I sure do. Well most of it. See you and I were in the Forbidden Forest. We had just be hanging out, and the CoL showed up. They started trying to kill us. We got out of it alive, and from that day forward we started a group called the Half Breed Resistance. It was made to get rid of the CoL. Of course the war we were getting ready for never happened, so it all ended, and now here we are." Sammy said to her wondering if any of it was making since to her. "Do you have any other questions about that?"
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok I get it Sammy, and what a horrible memory don't you think?"ophia asked her rolling her eyes. "Ok I'm going for another one hopefully it's a happy one!"said Sophia softly as she closed her eyes and begin thinking of one and smiled. "Oh it's me and you again, I seem to be talking to you like the way your talking to me right now and were sitting on a bench in a small village and students are all around going to different shops."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 am

Sammy smiled widely, she liked this memory. "That would be a very good one. We were in Hogsmeade, I think, and we were just hanging out." Sammy said to her, her eyes went all unfocused as she thought about thoses days. Sammy snapped out of it after a minute. "Ok do you have any more in you?" Sammy asked her just wanting to help.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:34 am

Sophia when she told her what the memory was she just had but she wished she had more hppy ones then bad ones. When she asked if he had anymore Sophia shrugged. "I don't know Sammy let me see."said Sophia closing her eyes. As flashbacks came before her eyes it stopped on one and started playing in Sopia's mind. "Sammy I'm walking down the asile in what seems to be a wedding and I'm dressed in what looks like a bridemaid dress it eems like I'm in a wedding by my surroundings."said Sophia softly. Sophia didn't know what all thee flashback memories were but she had lot of them lately.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 am

Sammy frowned at this. Sammy had been told that she had gotten married, but she couldn't remember most of it. She knew that Sophia was there when she tried to remember. But other than that it's blurry. "Oh well, do you see me there? If not then it's not mine. I can't remember mine." Sammy said to her, "But I'll help with a different one." Sammy said wanting them to continue, hoping for the best for sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:12 am

When she asked if she was there she nodded. "Yes you are Sammy, you look like your in a wedding dres and your marrying so guy it looks like!"said Sophia softly. As she opened her eyes s they were gold for she was confused and worried. "I'm sorry if I bringing up bad memories to you Sammy it must be painful."said Sophia sadly and lookng away. "Taht what I only seem to have in my mind righ now is bad memories."said Sophia sighing as she ran her hands through her hair. "I don't know who I am Sammy I'm living a life I don't even know!"said Sophia s tears ran down her fce.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 am

Sammy could feel tears running down her face too. "Oh Sophia don't be upset. I understand more than you know. See this man you saw in you memory of me getting married. He's the one who hurt you. He was my husband. But he erased my memory of him. I almost forgot my children that I had with him. Which reminds me, do you know that you have kids?" Sammy asked her wanting to know as much as she could of how much Sophia can't remember so she can help her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 am

Sophia looked at Sammy and nodded. "I'm sorry Sammy, it's just I jut my memory back so bad but it seems it maily full of bad ones!"said Sophia softly. Wen she said the she saw in the memory is the one who made her like this her eyes turned black. "Ne'Os will pay for this mark my words!"said Sophia s her eyes widen s she remembered the guy name. When she asked if she knew she had kids her eyes widen she shook her head no meaning she didn't. "I have kids, how mny and by who?!?"Sophia asked her shocked and surprised by Sammy telling her this.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:44 am

Why hadn't anyone told her these things. It made Sammy feel sad for her but feel good at the same time for she was the one to tell her. "Oh well, I never really counted them all. I guess that's my bad, sorry. I know that theres a good few of them. I know that Andrian is the father. He's the father of one of my kids too. But that's all I can remember." Sammy said frowning at her. Sammy couldn't help but want to remember everything just so she could help sophia. "Lets move on to the next one. I know you'll like the next one." Sammy said to her, trying to look happy.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top