Back but confused - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back but confused - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back but confused

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back but confused - Page 9 Empty Re: Back but confused

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 am

Sophia laugheed when she seen Sammy zoom a inch ahead of her, but it wasn't a race to Sophia they were just having fun. Smiling to herself Sophia pressed herself to her broom making her broom go faster then it was already going. As she zoomed ahead of Sammy she smiled and waved at her as she passed making herself ahead of Sammy by a couple of inches. As she seen downtown London before them she smiled. "Yay Sammy we made it!"said Sophia happily for she was having so much fun with Sammy her stress and worries were gone.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:11 am

Sammy smiled at Sophia's happyness. It was nice to see her having fun. Sammy pushed her broom just that last inch, matching Sophia's speed. Finally they landed together. "Tie." Sammy said putting her broom away, she looked around to see that they had landed in a back alley. No one would have seen them. Sammy pulled her wand out and lifted the invisible spell. "We will race again when we leave." Sammy told her knowing that she would let Sophia win on the way home.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 am

Taking out her wand she tapped it on her head making herself appear for others to see her. "Oh your so on Sammy."said Sophia laughing and just kidding with her. As she put her wand back into her jacket she started putting her broom inside her mini bookbag she carried around with her. "Aunt Hermione taught me that spell, comes in handy!"said Sophia smiling. "I can put yours in here if you want me to, I can tell them apart I have my name on it in gold right under 'Firebolt'"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 am

Sammy smiled then laughed. "I'll so win next time." Sammy said joking around with her. "Yeah sure, I wouldn't want to be seen holding a broom around town, would I?" Sammy said joking again and handing her broom to Sophia. She then turned to the street. "Welp, I'll go my way and you go yours, and then we will meet up here in 15 ok?" Sammy asked her knowing that it wouldn't be a surprise if she went with her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:01 am

Sophia nodded when she said she'll go her way and Sophia will go her way as well and they will meet at 15. "Ok deal Sammy, and no peeking to see what I'm buying you either!"said Sophia just joking and kidding around with her. "Bye Sammy, I'll meet you at 15!"said Sophia softly as she walked the other way to find her a present. As she walked down the streets of London she basically window shopped and stopped in a couple of stores she knew was worth going in.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:05 am

Sammy smiled and walked in the other direction. She walked into a jewlery store. She went up to the desk and ordered a certain iteam, payed and walked out. She window shopped for the rest of the time. At the 15 minute mark she walked back to the originated spot. She got there first. She had the present wrapped up in a box behind her back.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 am

Sophia kept on walking sighing when it was 15 minutes and she havent found Sammy a present yet! As she kept on walking she found a jewlery shop that does special type of rings, bracelets and necklaces. Smiling to herself she walked in a asked the lady at the front counter for two best friends bracelets with the name Sammy on best and the name Sophia on the other. As she watched the lady engrave there names and wrapit she smiled. "It's perfect thankyou!" said Sophia paying for it as she grabbed it and rushed out the door at vampire speed. As she reached Sammy she hid her persent behind her back and smiled. "Sorry it took me so long.'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:52 am

Sammy smiled as she seen Sophia heading towards her. "It's ok, I only just got here too." Sammy said smiling more. She noticed that Sophia's hands where behind her like Sammy's where. But who would go first. "You go first, then I'll give you mine." Sammy said wating for her to say or do something.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:03 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok fine, I guess I'll go first."said Sophia laughing at Sammy as her eyes sparkled blue with happiness. "Ok here you are Sammy, I hope you like it!'said Sophia giving her the present that was behind her back that was wrapped in purple wrapping paper with a pink bow. Inside was two best friend locket braclet with Sammy's name on 'best' and Sophia's on friend with a moving picture of them by the lake at Hogwarts laughing and giggling with the quote 'If you fall we fall together for I will never let you fall!'

Back but confused - Page 9 78UB3TTY2MFS23K55326_L
^bracelets
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:18 am

Sammy smiled and giggled at the pretty present in front of her. Sammy pulled her hands from behind her back. She handed Sophia her present so she could open her own. It was wraped in pink paper with purple sparkely ribbons. "Here you go! We will open them together." Sammy told her, while holding the present from Sophia in her hands. In the present from her to Sophia was a pair of necklesses, one had best on it and the other had friends on it. On the Best one was Sammy and on the friends one was Sophia. The text said, "Bestfriends are hard to find, so I'm keeping you as mine forever."

Back but confused - Page 9 Best+Friend+Necklaces
~^~Necklesses~^~
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top