The Splintered Dreams - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 5 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:26 am

Now back on the bed he breathed out "smells good, cordell , my freinds call me that " he said smiling at her "ah huevos rancheros nice for lunch but so not for breckfast too spicy " he reatched out and took his coffee "now this is a welcome sight I bearly rember that first one" he sniffed its aroma then took a sip sighing as he did "now thats good stuff, you like french roast , don't say your like some fancy coffee" he cut some food and began to eat he hadn't relised how hungry he was even after Khaat mothers soup the day before. Once finished he sat back drinking his coffee "Mummm , much better that what we get at head quaters." he watched her as if to make sure she ate all he food so not to brake the deal.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:35 am

"No. No fancy lattes or cappuchinos for me. Just strong, smooth, black coffee. Actually the best is Hawaiian Kona, in my book, but its too darned expensive. So french roast is my daily blend. I'm sure what you get at headquarters is bargain basement coffee--whatever is on sale. And that's usually burned and bitter. No, I am very particular that coffee should always be good coffee. Not swill. " She ate most of her breakfast, until she started to get full. Then she started picking at it. She really was trying. But she hadn't had any appetite since her trouble with Rob started, and her father said it was the sole cause of her weight loss. Just downright stress. She craved to be out adventuring again so she didn't have to admit that she still felt hurt by what she only felt was rejection of her. "So," she said, clearing her mind of Rob quickly, "How soon would you like to be out of that bed, Cordel?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 am

he watched her eat till she started to pick at it "yeah it is and I agree thats why i don't drink the head quaters coffee i bring my own" he took another drink and smiled at her " guess the kids keeping you off it for now hay" he sipped his coffee "or is it your father's doing?" he heard her ask how soon he wanted out the bed "now if I could" he said chuckling "It would be so good to be walking on my own two feet again " he took another drink of his coffee and sighed thinking back to how he met janet it had been over the last cup of coffee he could not help give a soft smile and sigh looking into his cup at the brown liquid that now sat inside. "so when do i get out this bed?" he asked trying to take his mnd of his thoughts.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:48 am

'Now, if you trust me," she said. She accio'd a wheelchair into the room. "I know you want to be walking, but let's take first steps first, shall we?" she asked. "Give me that one step at a time thing, and you'll be on your feet again before you know it. But you know, you will have to spend some time working out again--exercising, running, the gym, all that good stuff before I take you out to hunt for dragons. You would do the same thing if the tables were turned, and you know it. I'll work out with you. Maybe not the martial arts stuff, but the exercising and running would really be good for me. I like to do both. When you can beat me in the gym and the running track, then we'll go. So? Ready to be out of bed?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:05 am

steven watched the wheel chair appear he knew he was going to hate it but the more he thought the bettter it would be for him just to do as she says "sure ma..Khaat" he said making his breackfast dishes dsapear from in front of him smiling that he could actully use his magic again "feels like i ain't done that in ages " he said smiling at her "you done with yours?" he asked looking at her plate and then to her hoping he would get to do that again "one problem , you won,t look when i get out will you?" he asked slightly smirking "yeah i caught you looking erilyer"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 am

"Oh, come on. One bum looks just like another to me," she laughed. "And yes, I am finished. If you would do the honors, please. Except Rob. He has a really cute bum. But I never said that and you never heard it." She helped him up on his feet, absorbing his weakness onto her own frame in order to help him into the wheelchair. She sat him there and took a lightweight soft blanket and covered his legs. "That should feel better. Now, you may not be able to tolerate this long, so let me know when you've had enough. Don't try to be a hero and push it. That will only put those dragons a few more days away."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:37 am

steven smirked as he moved to the edge of the bed "don't worry I won't tell a soul if you never ention seeing y backside" leting her help him to the chair, he felt bad for doing so, normaly he would be doing it but he did never the less as he stood for a moment he felt them wobble under his weight as he moved to sit down . He sighed as he now sat up the blanket tucked around his legs "thanks ma..Khaat sorry its hard to get out of a habit once your in it" he said looking up apologeticly to her "my father told me to respect others, guess its just how I am " he brushed the blankcet that sat around his legs "so now where, doc" he asked her " and no I won't , I think i learned the hard way not to mess around you , doc" he chuckled ," think hanging in the air with you backside on show is enouph for any man"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:54 am

"Well, lets go for a walk," Khaat said. She took him down the hall to a solarium where the winter sun was coming into the glassed walls and roof and was warming the room and the many flourishing plants. "See if a bit of sunshine does you some good. I'm sure its been months since you've seen it. It always feels good to me, so I figured you might enjoy it. " She brought him another cup of coffee and one for herself. "I'm supposed to be giving you Daddy's teas, but I can never do that until I have at least 2 cups of coffee, myself, so why should I subject you to that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:27 am

Steven closed his eyes as the sun became bright as they entered the solarium but soon his eyes became acostomed to it and he looked out "yeah it has been along time "he said a slight sadness slipping in to his words as he spoke as he realised the last time he hd seen the sun was that faitful day . he looked up at her when she produced two cups of coffee "ow yea so right " he said now giving a small smile at the smell of the coffee "can't funtion with out at lest two cups" he looked out of the window his mind stil drifting back to the day as she sat mindlesly blowing over the top of his coffee. He turned to her "Khaat its not the drgon I want to find but the man behind it , the one who sent it to our home, the dragon was doing what came natrauly" he said looking at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:35 am

"I know that," she said softly, "But to do that, we need to start with the dragons themselves, Cordel. " As she sat with him, an assistant brought her a file. "Thank you, "Khaat said. She opened the file and started reading. "Ah, the information I sent for. I asked a friend to send a request for information from the Wizarding agency in the US regarding the death of your wife and child. There isn't much in it that you haven't already told me. I know you much you want to see this, but I need you to trust me just a little bit. I need you to let me turn my seer's powers loose on this and my mother's powers and see what we come up with. That will give you just a little time to get a little stronger. Cordel, you were deep in a coma when we got you less than 24 hours ago. If you had still been in that muggle hospital, who knows if you'd even be alive right now? You certainly would not be out of bed at any rate. Please--give me just a little time. I'll tell you what I come up with as you're able to handle it, if I get anything at all."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top