The Splintered Dreams - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 3 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 pm

Stephen looked up at her he had not been called by his full name since he was a boy and that was by his father when he acidently let shadow out of his pen. He folded his arms across his chest as he listened to her talk when she spoke of martial arts he opened his mouth to talk but she continued so he waited till she finished be fore he spoke , "Firstly maam, how in tarnations did you know that I did martial arts, I spoke of it to no one and secondly I have never liked hospitals, now less than ever" he held his arms folded across his chest "as for not tryng to leave that i can't promise that, there are just some things i need to do" he watched her closly she was just as stuborn as him. He respected that but he felt the need to return home "I have to get back and find out who let that beast into my home"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:05 pm

"Then you really are a bigger goofball than I took you for. Look, lets be honest with one another, shall we? Dragons are all kept in Romania. If someone went to all the trouble to send a dragon from Romania to America, then first, they have money and a lot of it. Second, you really pissed somebody off. If you stop and think about who in the wizarding world might be that pissed, it might give you a clue. Third, they've already been there in the last 6 months to clean up every spark of magical evidence. They've had half a year to wipe out every trace of ever being therre, and if they had the money to hire out a dragon or steal one, then they surely covered their tracks. Fourthly, you are in no condition whatsoever to go chasing someone to catch them for two murders and an attempted third. When you're ready, I will help you. But not one minute before. You'll need someone who knows the land and the wizards around here. If I'm going to stick my neck out for you and go dragon hunting, then first, you need to understand how the whole drangon system works, and second, I know the man in charge of the dragon reserve. Use help when you can get it. Third, if you're not in condition, you won't be able to bail me out if the dragon runs after me. If we're gonna do this,we're going in at our best. Or did you forget all your ranger training already? If you really want to catch these bastards, then this is the dot on the map where you start. Not Texas or Oklahoma. You got that?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:20 pm

His anger seem to subside as she reminded him of his duty as a ranger, she was right it had been too long and the trail was now stone cold , he hung his head as she spoke nmore once shefinished he looked up at her his eyes hide the pain he felt "your right maam, gettin' our man will have to wait but god help any one who getts in my way when I am, excuse my language maam" the more he thought about his words the more it registered she was right. He needed to think more and now he had something to do "I could call the office and get the files sent over kinda catch up on what happen " he said to her and sighed "if that ok with you, Khhat maam" he took the razor from the helper and held it up "don't worry I am not gonna do anything stupid, just shave" he sighed
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 pm

"No muggle phones here, Steven. We'll get the files. I have means." She called for Archangel who flew into the room. She wrote a quick note. "Take this to Jess," she told the beautiful bald eagle. The bird left on the double.
She closed her eyes for a moment, calling for her father silently.

A moment later, Robert walked into the room. He was well briefed on the case and had done most of the emergency healilng that had gotten Walker from his poor muggle state to his current beligerant state. Robert had always tried to play down the air of power he carried, but he knew it was part and parcel of who he was. He walked in, knowing that the power he had just used to save a child downstairs was still radiating pure energy all around him. Khaat frowned at him. "Turn it down, Daddy," she said. "Sorry, Dear," he said, "Didn't take the time to do that before I responded to you. What's up, my darling? Besides our cowboy being awake finally?"

Khaat conjured a deck of playing cards. She looked at Walker. "How's your 5 Card Stud, Cowboy?" Robert laughed. "I'm in for that," He laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:58 pm

Steve finished shaving when he saw to his amazment a golden eagle fly to her arm then back out "that.. that was a golden eagle and its yours?" he asked taking a deep breath in "I have to comend you taste in birds, magnificent bird " he smirked as he wiped the last of the foam off his face , he had decided to keep some of the beard but to tidy it up a little now he looked a little like himself again if it wan't for the hospital gown he wore, he longed for his trousers and shirts he guessed he'd have shopping to do when he could.

Looking up he saw a man walk him for a moment he just looked then he heard them talk and smiled at the sight of the card aprearing "you gonna deal or just hold those " he said leabning over to pull a table across the front of him "better than yours , if i can't work i may as well enjoy beating you at cards, Khaat Maam" he looked at the an hoping he would introduce himself
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Robert sat down at the table and watched Khaat deal the cards like a pro. "I'm Robert," he said, "Khaat's father. Master Healer at your service. Oh, and by the way, here's a clue. Don't call her ma'am. That will only fuel her to beat your behind at these cards. You'll learn very quickly Khaat's as tough as nails. I very rarely worry about her." He leaned over and kissed Khaat's forehead. "You'd have a lot in common. She was taught to be, not just a fighter, but a true warrior from the instant she was born. We, well--my brother--basically insisted on that. You might get along well."

Khaat dealt the cards quickly. "The game is 5 card stud, Aces high, deuces wild." With a flick of her wrist she apparated a large velvet bag of copper american pennies and accioed everyone a stack of them. "Ante into the pot, gentlemen. " She tossed a penny into the center of the table. Robert followed suit and tossed a penny into the center as his ante. "To you, Walker," he said, starting to check his cards and arrange them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:19 pm

steven looked at the man who now stood at the side of his bed "Pleasure, sir" he said offering his hand to him "yeah I got a taste of that worrior spirit before when she chewed me out" he said taking in the advice "no offence sir, but it just how i am, thanks for the advice though " he smiled as he delt the cards and aperated a bag of coins for eac of them , looking at his cards he found his eyes unfocised for a second then refocus and he sighed one more thing he had to recover , he threw his coin into the pot and sat back waiting.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm

"Give it time, Cordell, "Robert said, already picking up on what he was used to being called. "You had a very serious head injury. It is repairing now, but it will take time." "you'e lucky you were brought here, " Khaat said, "Daddy was able to turn back the head injury damage, or you might have been brain damaged for life. I'm glad you turned up in my neck of the woods." She watched Walker throw his ante into the pot. "Its too bad you can't hire him as a bodyguard when he recovers, Dear, " Robert said. "Maybe Rob would stop worrying about you and Abbey if you did. By the way," he scowled at Khaat, "Feed Abbey. " He conjured a large mug of the same wine broth Khaat had given to Walker and handed it to her. "You're such a workaholic. No wonder I have to keep an eye on you." He laid two cards on the table. "Two cards, please." Khaat took the two rejected cards and replaced them with top two on the deck. "Walker, any cards you'd like to exchange?" she asked, ignoring the broth for the moment.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Steven smirked seeing her father conjured a large mug of the same wine broth Khaat had given to him earlier "if you don't mind me asking ma...Khaat whos abbey?" he looked at his cards the shook his head "non thanks, well I know the ministry won't want me back on active duty till you say im fit enouph, so I maybe i stick around for a while" he looked at her as he waited to see what they would do next he took a deep breath in sa he felt his arms droop slightly "dang that sleep charm, musnt have worn off fully" he thought not leting he hoped them see it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:49 pm

"Hm..Well, Daddy is working here at St. Mungos now more or less to make sure I'm going to be okay," Khaat said. "Abbey is what my husband, Rob, has named the little girl I'm carrying. I'm due in late August, early September. They're protective." "That's because you are way under weight from where you should be," Robert flashed a disciplinary look at her. Khaat just looked back at him, unafraid of his immense power. She did agree, though, to drink the broth and took a sip of it. Khaat said quietly after looking at her cards, " Dealer takes one," she said., turning in one card and taking another. "Your bid, Daddy," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top