The Splintered Dreams - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 4 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Steven looked at her as she said she was pregnant "Humm, you don't look it Janet was..." he stoppd him self again as he was about to talk about his wife ,Taking a deep breath he looked at his cards fighting the fatege he felt now creep up on him. He looked from one to the other hoping they would just concenrate on the game "soo the father happy ?" he asked looking at Khaat something in her voice told him she was not.

Turning to Robert he flicked his cards back and forth decisding what way would be better, but he gave a yawn instead "sorry" he said .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:13 pm

"She does not look like it because she is way underweight," Robert said firmly. "She hasn't eaten because of her own stress. She's better working than not. The father is happy, but the marriage is not. So-- she carries the stress with her. She is otherwise very healthy. Drink your broth, Khaat. Feed that child." Robert looked deeply at Walker. "Your own fatigue is kicking in," Robert said, "Let's fold this up, and I'll get this girl to eat while you sleep. Call it a warrior's truce."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23623
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Steven looked at him "No im fine " he said just as he yawned again then gave a sigh " dang it guess your right " he placed his cards down on the table as he looked at Khaat. "Khaat new deal you eat when your with me and I'll staaay "He could not help but yawn as he spoke his eye lids feeling heavier "..in bed, deal" he finshed turning his head on the pillow as he fought to stay awake till he knew her awnser, he knew he couldn't where whould he go he as in a strange counrty no money though he knew he could just go to the bank ,but as it was he felt exausted.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:29 pm

"Deal," She said softly, going over to him, and stroking his hair softly until he went to sleep. Robert laid his hand on the man's forehead and blocked all dreams for him. "He will sleep tonight," Robert told her. "A deep restful sleep that he desperately needs. I blocked his ability to dream. So he has no choice but to sink into that deep restful sleep tonight. He will feel immensely better in the morning. And you think you had trouble with him today? Just wait til morning til he feels better." Robert smiled, wrapping his arm around Khaat's waist. "Come on. Dinner time. I"m buying." "Okay," she agreed, waving the poker supplies away with a flick of her wrist.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Steven felt his eyes close as he could nologer keep himself awake he felt soothing brush his hair from his face half asleep he smiled soon he was dreaming he was with janet and john in a prarie of wild fowers and shadow grazing now far from them.

Steven slowly opened his eyes to the sun streeming threw the window "ow , what time is it?" he asked moving to lay on his back he wanted to smile at his dream but rebered thats all it would be now and sighed. he looked around the room nobody ws around , taking this opeertunity he threw back the covers and turnbed himself to sit up he still felt as if his body was partly numb but he wanted to see just what he could do , weather he could walk. Pushing up he found he could stand but then he wobbled "ow not good" he said feeling himself topple forward with his arms out he fell to the floor and sighed his face resting flat on the floor he pushed up with his arms but those too gave out "ow Dagnab It!, Khaats gonna kill me for this " he said

Last edited by Steven Walker on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Khaat was on her way into her office, a brand new day, when she heard Texan cuss words coming from Walker's room. Misbehaviing already? So early in the morning? She walked in and saw him face down on the floor. She restrained her urge to laugh at him and instead used her own wandless magic to levitate him halfway up to the ceiling. "Well, now, Ranger Walker, what shall I do with you now?" she teased, watching him hang in midair.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Steven looked up hearing her voice "you can get me on my feet that what you can do, ether that or put me down" he said looking at her "ok we do it your way, can't blame a guy for trying" he could do nothing but smirk at him self and the image of him flat on his face "you tell any one you saw me like that and so help me i'll... " he wanted to be angry yet he couldn't all he could do was smile down at her "Khaat maam, please put me down, as a ranger i promse not to do that again" he cuckled "besides once humiliated is enouph"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Khaat only smiled, resisting the awful temptation to tell him his cute little bum was hanging out of his gown. She lowered him into his bed and covered him before he could feel any more humiliation. She helped him adjust so he was face up and comfortable again, and said gently, "I will get you up. I promise. But it will take a bit of time. You need a few days of food and sleep and of letting us help you with it as your body can handle it. " As she spoke, an assistant brought in a breakfast tray. A proper full English breakfast, except with french roast instead of tea. "If you do well with that, we'll try to get you up at least into a chair today. Deal?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:06 am

Steve looked at her wondering what she was smirking at , then he heard her offer a deal "done I'll take it now please put me down" he said as he hung he caught his refection in the window quicky he grabbed the back of the gown "ya could have said I was mooning " he said half smirking and half blushing as he pulled the gown closed or tried to it didn't quiet close "dang it will you put me down I'm done showing my backside to the world here" he chuckled and smirked to her "hey you had your breakfast?" he asked rembeing the deal they had made that night.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:15 am

She managed to laugh at his frustration. He was the only one to make her laugh lately, and she appreciated it, much as she hadn't said it. He didn't need to know her problems. She then remembered their deal. "Well, as it happens, no," she confessed, waving her hand to produce her own breakfast. She chose for herself a fruit salad with champagne dressing, a toasted bagel with cream cheese, and, of course, french roast. "I love fresh fruit in the morning," she said. "If you do well today, I'll make sure you get a proper Texas breakfast tomorrow," she promised. "I'm not so sure the huevos rancheros are my thing, but you're welcome to them," she added. "So, tell me--do you prefer Steven or Cordel?. My father saw your friends calling you Cordel. He has many skills. He can see a lot about you when he scans you. And, second question, probably more appropriate, I presume you are feeling better than yesterday. But how much? "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top