The Splintered Dreams - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 27 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Robert set the glass side. He still hadn't touched his own, but now he took a sip of it, choosing to savor it. He wasn't burying anything, he was just enjoying the flavor. "Well, so now you've taken a first step to letting go of the grief. Not letting her go, just the grief. You know we had to let you do that. It was necessary. Not pleasant, I know. But it had to happen. So--what do you think you want to do with her letter? You don't need to open it now unless you want to. There is no hurry. You don't have to push yourself to do that."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:55 pm

He looked down at it , he could not think he wanted to open it, yet he wanted to keep it as it was. "Im not sure what i want to do with it. " he said placing it on the night stand next to the bed "maybe later" he said standing he grabbed his clothes and headed fo the bath room to dress, returning he wore a clean pair of jeans and a white tee shirt hie black shirt slung over his shoulder , yet he felt relaxed, he knew it was not because of the one drink but becaus of what had happened , looking at the letter he reatched out and picked it up again this time he opened it , taking out the letter that sat inside, he sat back down as he read it.

" Steven, My dear loving husband,

I hope you never have to read this, but if you do i am wrting this as our son is still inside me, even now he is kicking to be born.

I leave you this letter with one wish that what ever happens you will carry on with out me. Your love is stronge and pure and I ask that you don't let that love go to waste, but fined some one else witch you can give it to hard as it is for me to write this I know it will be harder for you to move on, but my love that is want you should do.

I hope you understand and have god freinds around you when you read this letter as I know how stuborn you can be with these things .

I love you always and for ever.

Janet "
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:21 pm

Robert said quietly, "It isn't unusual for a woman to write such a letter before childbirth. It's a risky thing. Evidently your mom hung onto it for you. Janet probably entrusted it to her just incase before your child was born. And is passing it along now for some comfort. So--now, what will you do with Janets message to you?

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:41 pm

He looked at robert as he stood back up moving to the trunk he reatched in taking out a red leather bound jurnal opening it to a blank page he slipped the letter into it and the photos from the trunk that he now held. "I guess move on like she asked" he looked at him as he closed it and placed it back in the trunk "my mom must have known, guess she went threw it when father died, so knew" taking a deep sigh he chuckled "mom always knew what i was feeling one way or the other" he said with a chuckle as he moved back to sit on his bed "now if ya excuse me im feeling kinda bushed " he said laying back on the pillow he could feel his eyes closing even before Robert left the room "tomorrow I'll go into that alley thing and gather a few provishions i need that mom forgot, like razors" he said his voice almost sounding sleepy in its self then he yawned, wanting nothing more now than to sleep, not a nightmared fill one but a refreshing one.One he could wake and start a new life with.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 pm

Robert left quietly, and checked on Khaat. He found her in her room, the pain potions worn off, and she was in a light sleep, soaking wet from the pain. He woke her gently. "Khaat," he said, "we can't do this like this. Come on. You're still wearing those travelling clothes. Lets get this taken care of."

She burst into frustrated tears because of her fatigue and pain. He laid his hand on her forehead to stop the pain for the moment. Then he called Katherine. They helped her refresh herself and get into a soft, lightweight nightgown. Her mother brought her a bowl of the broth Khaat so loved and helped her fill her empty stomach. She was so unaccustomed to eating now, that she was starting not to recognize hunger when it hit her. Robert's concern was growing stronger. He tucked her into bed with a strong pain relief spell that put her into a sound sleep. If she and Rob didn't fix things soon, Robert felt she had a real risk for more problems than just losing Abbey.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top