The Splintered Dreams - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 25 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:25 am

Robert laughed when he saw Cordel carrying Khaat to the kitchen. "Well, and I thought you might be passing on breakfast," Robert laughed, still dressed in yesterday's travelling clothes.

"And I see you haven't changed yet either," Khaat said.

"After breakfast," Robert said. "A bit of tea, and a hot shower, and I'll feel like a new man."

"Oh does that shower sound good," Khaat sighed, as Cordel sat her in a kitchen chair.

"Not for you. Not for 2 days," Robert said. "Your mother will help you freshen up. Then I expect you to sleep awhile. Give Abbey a rest. Understand?"

She sighed, nodding, as her mother served breakfast for them all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:31 am

He carryied her into the kichen to see Robet already there "yes sir thought the food would do her some good rather than moping in her room" he plced her down adn smiled "I'll take ya back once yu've eaten" he said sitting in a chair opasite her as Kathrine placed a plate of bacon eggs toast beans and sausage in front of him "mam ya gonna make me gain weight " he said grinning but he picked up the cup of french roast she adh also put down taking a drink he smiled. "boy thats good coffee" hesat back in his chair for a moment while he let the first cup do its work on his still sleepy body.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:39 am

Khaat's mother knew better than to overwhelm her with a full plate when she had been up all night and was hurting. She had fixed her scrambled eggs, and toast with butter and cinnamon. Khaat wasn't really hungry. She was tired. Really tired. She did eat, though, knowing she would be nagged by probably her father until she did. She knew as well as he did that things were getting risky with Abbey, even though she honestly wasn't trying to put her own child at risk. She needed Rob, and she knew it. But she fully planned on giving him all the time he needed, if it took years.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 am

finishing his plate he stood up pacing it in the sink then turning to Khaat "Ya ready?" he asked noticing the tired lookon her face " Ya look as if ya could do with a sleep" he said as kathrine pored his second cup he was glad she had picked up thet he needed two cups to fully wake up "so Robert do ya have some chorse i could do for ya while I stay I kinda want to earn my way, sir" he looked over at him taking a sip of the hot coffee as he waited for Khaat to finsh her breakfast so he could take her back to her room so she could grab some sleep.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:13 am

"I'm ready," she yawned. "I really am tired. I am sorry. "

"It's fine, Khaat,"Robert said, "You've been pushing too hard for a long time. Go get some sleep. You really are allowed. Make sure she gets into bed, Cordel, without banging that ankle, preferably. I would appreciate it. Then, yes, I do have chores for you. None of the animals have been tended in the barn. Stalls and pens need cleaned, animals need fed, all of that, if you're up to a few hours work."

"Robert," Katherine began to reprimand Robert.

"No, he's alright. He's up to it now, " Robert replied. "Besides, if he does that, maybe I'll close my eyes for a few moments myself."

"Well, we all knew that was your motivation all along," Katherine laughed.

"Can we go, Cordel?" Khaat asked softly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Cordell smiled phsical work was no problem for him , besides he thought he could take out all his pent up agreshion on the farm work. leaning down he picked Khaat up carefully pausing till she was comfortable in his arms before walking to the door he slipped her legs threw first so not to knock her ankle and then walked carrying her down the hall back to her room.

"Khaat do ya ever think well figure this out?" he asked as he looked at her in his arms, placing her gently on the bed he placed the blancket over her and sat next to her "I'd like to return home one day but ven the pictures hurt to much to look at " he looked at her "I feel I should have done more , ya know" he said standing to pace in front of her "they were my family I know its not the dragon fault like I said , I keep going over that day thinking what i could heve done wrong ya know diferent senarios, that kinda thing " he kicked the leg of her bed in his frustration.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:36 pm

"I know how that feels," she said softly. "And yes, I do think we'll get it sorted out. I believe it will all work out right. You haven't ever worked with us Lupins. We're very much like Walkers. When we get ahold of something, we just don't let go. Ever. We do eventually get things made right. And we're willing to do whatever it takes to do it. That's the part that has me and Rob on the rocks right now. He doens't get how anyone can consider themselves as expendable, but we Lupins understand how short life really is, and if we have to give ourselves for someone else or for a greater good, then, well, its just what we do. That's how my Uncle Remus died, giving himself for a greater good. And that whole concept makes Rob nuts."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Cordell looked at her "but my son was ten , not even old enouph to use awand his magic hadn't even shown its self, why kill him and janet, she retired to be with me, she wasn't active any more, we were actualy talking about having another child before.." he took a deep breath pushing even the words from his mind "I should let you rest " he said turning and walking to the door he paused for a moment as if wanting to speack again or as if waiting to hear what she had to say.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:54 pm

"Cordell," she said softly, "We'll find who did this. I promise. I give you my word. I know when you don't have anything else, its hard to take the word of a stranger. But I never let my friends down. We'll get it solved. But you know how it goes. It takes time. Lots of it. Especially when the trail is growing cold. We need to take enough time to do it right. You're the first to know that. Be patient. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:30 pm

He turned to face her "yea I also know that while I am here the killer of my family is out there, possibly doing the same thing to another family and thats what is eating me up inside" he looked at her over his shoulder " I have tried to think of a name but each time i find a name I discount him because hes ether all ready in jail or dead or just plain too old" he stood for a moment "although there is one i forgot till now " he said and thought hard as he accioed a large blue file into his hands, he opened it and then closed it, on the cover stood the ranger offical seal. He moved to her and handed her the file "this is a complete file of all the men i put away" he said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top