The Splintered Dreams - Page 24
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 24 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 24 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:22 pm

"Hmm. Not everyone appreciates someone as strong and direct as my father can be. He's always been that way. He needs to have control. It needs to be his way or no way most of the time. Some people don't like that. It is a beautiful wand. I can see why you wanted it. There's a lot of your past missing, and this connects you to it. It makes sense to me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:33 pm

Cordell took another card and sighed a five, "I guess" he said softly as he looked at her "as I said it was my fathers befor me , its been passed down from father to son " he said as he slipped it back in its case, he paused "I had hoped to pass it to my son but...." his head lowered as he hands curled into fists "he didn't just take my family he end my hopes, I know i could find someone else, but it wouldn't be the same"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:41 pm

"Cordell, don't be silly. Right now it looks pretty dismal, but you don't know you won't ever love again. You don't know there isn't a son in your future. None of us know what's in our future. " She drew an ace. Well, that was useless too. She tossed it. "I think for right now, you just need to give yourself some time. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:48 pm

Cordell growled as he got a two placing it back in the pile "Im not so sure , but like ya said I'll give it time" he placed the card back on the pile, noticing the sun was now up fully pacing his cards down he moved to the window "looks like a nice day" he said drawing back the curtains to let the light into the room before turning abck and sitting back on the bed "ya didn't sneek a look did ya?" he said smirking as he picked up his cards once more.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:59 pm

'No," she said, "I didn't. You're right. Some sun might melt off some of the snow and it might look a bit more like spring. Hmm. Guess no hippogryff riding for me today. Oh well, you can take my place. " She drew a five and realized she could use one, had passed one up and sighed heavily, unhappy with herself. She'd missed the four too. She threw it away. "I'm really off my game today," she sighed. "Sorry."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:21 am

Cordell looked out the window the snow still on the ground but puddles caught the sun glinting like mirror shards on the ground, "nope I would prefer to have company when i ride, i'l just wait it out" he said and chuckled as he pulled an ace "you must be ya missed ya four" he said grining to her as he placed down the aces and is others "never mind guess i should get back to ma room and dress ya probably tired of seing me shirtless by now"he said grinning as he did a body biulder pose grinning at her .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:36 am

It made Khaat laugh. "Well, I will definately beat you later," Khaat said. "When I can think again. I'll beat you then. Go get yourself some coffee and get dressed. I'm sure Mom has breakfast going. You need to check out what she's cooking. I'm sure its good."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:59 am

He laughed with her nd then stood up with his wand in his hand "yeah ya probably will" he sid "tll ya what i'll slip on shit then swing by and i'll take ya to breakfast he said grinning "ya can't stay cooped up in here i'll take ya to the kitchen,"he raised his hand before she could say a words "Ill hear none of it ya need to eat rember ou deal, you yur kid and now yur broken ankle ya need food to heal and she can grow " he said moving to the door smiling he headed back to his room.

Sure enouph the trunk sat at teh foot of the bed he turned hs abck to it knowing what lay inside picking up his shirt he slipped it on and the wand holder that layy beside the bed, the new wand he slipped into his right boot making sure it was secure but easy for him to get to. His fathers he placed in the holder on his chest just under his arm as a ranger would carry his gun. pausng fr amment he knocked the lid to th trunk that robert had for some reason left open closed "not yet" he said softly as he walked back to Khaats room.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:09 am

Khaat was working on a cup of french roast when she saw Walker return. Her mother had given in to her and had given her a cup, even though her father would never have allowed it for one moment. She loved everything about it. She loved the nutty aroma and how rich and decadent it smelled. She loved the taste, and she loved the warmth. She didn't care for expensive lattes or cappuchinos or iced coffees, but plain black coffee just as it was, was something else.

"Oh, look. Cordel with clothes on," she laughed gently. "A new look for you today. I like it either way."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:15 am

He chuckled when she commented about him in clothes "well i can remidy that" he said reatching for a button but then stopped and chuckled "so hows the coffee ?" He asked feeling his own need for he bevarage growing he had not had his first cup yet and boy did he know about it "ya finished ?" he assked but he didn;'t wait for her to say , taking the cup from her he lifted her into his arms. "come on breakfast" he chukled "beside ya can't sit in this room all day a change will do ya good" he grined down at her "ya know i never thougt it would be this easy to sweep ya off ya feet , hope rob dosen't mind ya being in the arms of another man" he grinned almost chukling as he stood holding her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top