The Splintered Dreams - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 13 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Cordel smiled "yea i think you do and i would so like that I need to get back in shape if im to train again and get back in the feild" he rested his head on hers "ma plesure, you a good woman I hate to see ya so down" he said as he slipped his arm around her hugging her "now about that gym" he said with a smile she ahd helped him realise he too needed to get over hs loss and move on , he didn't knw if she realised or not but he actualy felt better to , he wondered just waht the countryside was like here "whats the countryside like here?" he asked "I know its gonna be colder but whats it like?"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:47 pm

"Colder than Texas, that's for sure, but not so cold as your northern states. That's also a definate. We do get snow, but I think you could handle it," she smiled. "Would you like a tour of the place? It would stretch your legs and I could show you what I've done in the short time I"ve been here." She accio'd a photo album of St. Mungos before she started her remodeling and updating and rebuilding and showed him that it hadn't been redecorated or updated in almost 100 years when she came on board. She showed him the dismal looking photos. "But," she smiled, "there is hope. I think you'll see its a lot different now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:55 pm

he smiled and nodded "sure would be nice to get out of this room fo a bit" he heard her talk of the weather ," snow really" he said and hummed "must remember to get long johns " he said chuckling, was then she produced the album he looked at the pictures "wow ya done a great job, I'd hate to wake in that place " he said pointing to one picture as he then looked around at the modern room he now sat in compared to the old one in the photo. "so we gonna go for this walk or just look at places that ya could show me" he said standing up and offering his arm to her as he waited "may be I could help some times , ya know a little here and there" he grinned as they moved out teh door and into the corridor.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 pm

'Any time you want," Khaat said, glad to take his arm. For some reason she wasn't feeling yet quite as strong as she was forcing herself to be, and she could feel his strength even though he was far from one hundred percent. "Just do please keep the longhorms out of here, please," she teased him. "I do not want hundreds of longhorn steer stampeding down my hallways. Although, I could find some very creativve uses for some barbed wire fencing, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:35 pm

he chuckled at her when she spoke of the steers"no Khaat there coralled , might scare some of the locals " she said chukaling he could feel she lent on him knowing she was trying to be strong for his sake nd he alowed her that knowing she knew her limits just as he did "ouch that gotta hurt" he said joking with her as they walked he could feel his legs ache slightly but nothing he couldn't handel and he sowly moved " so this is ya hospital " he said looking around at it the pictures on the walls and the white floor "so wheres this gym, ya talked about" he asked wanting to see just how badly out of shape he was.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm

"Right here, " she said, opening a set of carved double doors. It was a full, state of the arts workout and physical therapy center. "Go explore," she said. "I'm going to just sit and watch" She didnt want to tell him she just really needed to sit a minute herself. She knew if he needed to sit, he would. She decided to just turn him loose.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:16 pm

he aw the equipment loking down at ehr he made sure she was sat down "ya gonna stay there right?" he asked before moving to a weights machine he slipped it on his ushual weight but when he went to lit if groaned "Im more out of shape than I thought" he said taking the weight off to half he tried again this time it worked slipping off the dresing gown he started working out each time his arms moved he felt the ache but each time it eased the more he did it.

soon he saw a large mirrow at one end standing he moved to it and looked at himself using it he practiced his moves the twists and turns fluid and precise yet with dealy acuracy and speed, all the time he worked out he kept an eye on Khaat sat in the chair as he moved , lifting his leg he slowly brought it down with a soft goan as he felt his body complain some what he stopped what he was doing picking up a toel wiped away the sweat that had formed "Not fully right but with time I could get back" he said walking over to her again "now you, come" he said holding out his hands to her
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 pm

"Okay," she sighed. She was beginning to realize something just wasn't quite right. And she wasn't sure what it was. On the way back, she took him by the wing where the mental patients were housed. She heard staff screaming. Someone had escaped and was evidently dangerous. At the same instant, all she saw was a blurr of some wild creature with matted hair, screaming like a wild animal, flinging itself at her with some homemade knife that had been made from part of a bed. It knocked her straight to the floor.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm

He walked at her side but he too could hear the screams from inside a room sudenly the doors burst open and a creature ran out straight at Khaat with what looked like a knife, moving in between her and it he grabbed its arm twisting his elbow it contacted with the creatures nose braking it as the creature roared out, then with a twist of his hand the knife dropped and the creature dropped to its knees. He held its arm behind it and its head down till they bound it before he headed over to Khaat "you ok ?" he asked holding out his hand he was slightly out of breath totaly unlike him but he understood why "Maybe i should teach ya some moves that ya could use in situations like this " he said half smiling to her. even though his muscles complained he still helped her to her feet "I think we'd better get back before theres any more excitment" also because if he didn't sit down soon he felt as if he would fall down.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 pm

"I'm fine. Thanks." she said, trying to regain herself. She pulled the creature's face up by her hair to look at her. Diyanne West. "Now why did I not expect that?" she said softly to herself as Diyanne screeched death threats to her. Healers ran from everywhere now, and one of them subdued West with a stunning spell and they bound her again. Khaat picked up the homemade knife. "She made a shim out of a bedframe piece. Not all that uncommon in most places. We just don't see a lot of it here," Khaat sighed, showing it to Cordel.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top