The Splintered Dreams - Page 20
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 20 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 20 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Cordell looke dat her and smied "ya saw right threw me huh" he said grinning "yea would be good , ya got hot chocolate an ya got to have one too" he said not taking no for an awnser "I don't drink alone hot chocolate or beer, still stands" he pushed open the kitchen door for her and folowed her in taking off his hat to place on the back of a chair before he slipped off his jacket and sat down slightly heavier than he wanted , he knew as soon as his head touched that plillow he would be sound asleep but first he wanted hot chocolate and to be warm.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:59 pm

Khaat made real hot chocolate, not conjured--using farm fresh milk, not supermarket processed. Off the Lupin farm. It made the hot chocolate rich and thick and creamy, and she always made it very chocolatety. She topped it with freshly made whipped cream and poured 6 mugs. She called her mother who came and delightedly collected four of them, one for her and one for Robert, and one for Jessica and one for Jack. "You make the best hot cocoa, Khaat," her mother smiled, "Always have. Thank you, dear. " Khaat set the last two mugs on the table, one in front of Cordell and one for herself. "Try that," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 pm

He looked down at the cup and picked it up"smells good" he then blew acros the top before taking a sip "wow this is really good Khaat, I know I'll sleep like a baby after this" he said grinning but he knew she could see how tired he was as he yawned for a second time. Drinking the hot chocolate he felt his cold hands warm up as well as his whole body "that hit the spot Khaat" he said finishing it. Standing he placed the now empty cup into the sink and turned to sit back down. "you likeing yurs?" he asked not leaving till she had finished every last drop.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 pm

"Yes. Just finishing," she said, starting to feel achy herself now. It was reminding her that she needed to go stretch out too. She finished her cocoa and sent her mug to the sink with a flick of her fingers. "I am starting to feel tired. I think, if you don't care, I'll head to my room. It's the door at the end of the opposite hallway, if you need anything. My parents room is the secon on the right in the same hallway. You don't mind, do you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Cordell chuckled "no I'm feeling kinda whipped myself , may just turn in for the night " he saw her achy ness and knew how she felt his own body complaining and he knew he would feel it in the morning . "I'll see ya t ya room" he said standing up and moving to the kitchen door holding it open for her "to be honest Im not sure where my room is, ya got such a big house and we did so many turns ya got me all turned around" he felt his cheeks turn a light pink at forgetting where his room was. "if ya care to lead the way" he bowed motioning with a swipe of his hand for her to take the lead "ow and don't say it s funny a ranger being all turned around , I kinda get that way sometimes" he smirked at her picking up his hat and coat from wher they lay.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 pm

"No, in this house, I'd say it makes you normal," Khaat laughed. She took him down the left hallway to his room to his door. "Well, here you are safe and sound." She pointed back down the hallway the direction they'd come from. "Keep going straight as far as you can go that direction. My door is the one at the very end. Does that help? And about halfway down that hallway, you'll find the kitchen again on your right and the living room on your left. Just keep going from there. Daddy's room is two doors down from the kitchen on the right, and mine is on the end. Got all that? And whenever you get up is fine. There is no set breakfast time around here. It'll fall into its own rhythm the longer you're here. Sleep well, Cordel. I may see you in the morning, if Ihaven't left for work yet."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:00 am

Cordel walked with her as she lead him back to his room "thank ya Khaat and ill rember that , dtraight down till the end, got cha" he said opening the door once more to the room he'd been given "night khaat , and don't work too hard" he said smiling back at her as he watched her head down the corridor.

Walking over he sat down on the bed it was softer than the hospital ones and he so looked forwrd to slipping under the sheets , but first he walked to a second door and opened it to a bathroom with a shower turning it on he felt the warm steam hit his face. Now stood under it he washed away the several months of tired ness from himself making hmself feel clean again. With towel wrapped around him he headed for the bed slipping out a pair of pajama bottoms the healers had given him he sighed but slipped them back on and moved to the bed throwing of the covers he sat down placing one of the two pillows behind his back as he took out a piece of paper and pencil to write his letter.

"Dear mom.

yes I am awake thank fully, all because of the healers at the hospital i was sent to one is becoming a good freind , she gave e a place to stay and time to think. If you could , please send somethings threw I have nothing here they brought me but nothing else I guess they never expected me to wake up.

I also don't know what happened to dads wand if you could trace it for me, just go to the bureau
and ask taylor my old boss he might know who has it.

Well my love to all out there and hope to pop bck home soon but only time will tell , janet ment the world to me and losing her was like part of me died that day too along with John, i will never find another like her she was one of a kind.

Your loving son

Steven Cordell walker"

Finishing the letter he folded it up and placed it inside the note book to give to her the next day, plain the pillow back on his left he slipped down to lay his arm behind his head, slwly sleep conkerd him nd he drifted off the covers half pulled up over him.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 am

Khaat was heading back to her own room, too tired to go back, and knowing that was full well what her father had planned. As she passed their open door, she heard her father call to her. She went in and saw him sitting in his favorite chair, setting aside one of the newspapers he'd bought. "Yes?" she asked. "Come in, Dear. I want to talk to you a moment," he said. Khaat went in, and he motioned her to sit on the bed across from him. "What's up?"
"I'm going with you," he said quietly, "That's not open to debate." "Daddy?" she frowned. "Oh, please," he sighed, "Please don't insult my intelligence, Khaat. And don't try me. You know better." Khaat sighed heavily. "Must I explain myself?" Robert asked, looking over his reading glasses at her. "No," she replied softly, leaving. "Good night," he called after her.

She went into her room, waved her hand to turn on the lights, and sat down on the sofa, and waved her hand again to start the fire in the fireplace. "Uncle Remus," she sighed, wishing he was there with her tonight, "What on earth did I do to make him not want me?" Her head pounded--still. She began to wish she had had her father fix that, but she wasn't going back to ask him . She was not happy with him, and she was tired. She sat staring into the fire, feeling lonely and lost.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:40 am

Cordell woke to the sun warming his back his arms wrapped round the pillow and his face buried into it as he had woke every morrning back home, something made him look to the empty space next to him and he sighed the sheet crumpled around his waist as she rolled onto his back he ached slitly but forced himself out of bed and to stand beside the bed . slowly he moved to his Tie chi streching his muscles as he did every other morning, he decided there and they he would head to the gymwhen Khaat headed for work. finishing he slipped on his clothes and made his bed before heading down the hall tothe room at the end where he knocked on the door "khaat you in?" he asked as heknowcked again this time alittle louder.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:46 am

Khaat was just finishing dressing when she heard his call She had chosen trim black slacks--well, as trim as they could be for someone almost 3 months pregnant, and she chose a black tunic style top with black embroidered trim, and black boots. She added just a bit of perfume and then opened the door. "Good morning," she said. "So, how are you feeling today? Do you have your letter for me to take care of for you?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top