The Splintered Dreams - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 11 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm

he saw her fill a cup and smelt the aroma instinctivly he picked it up and sat down with a sigh the coffee doing its work as he listend to her talk "maam , no offence but I was at peak health with the attack happend , I know how to get my body back in shape and I know it will take time, but the longer I am here the colder the trail gets" he said taking another sip of his coffee "But i don't disobay orders, well not allways " he said he looked at her when she said she was his freind "maam I apreciate that a lot, I'll be truthfull with ya, I miss her, a lot" he said finally relaxing a little "I just want to ... "he paused not knowing how to put it to her "I guess i still feel its my duty to her to protect her even now"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm

"You have absolutely no idea how much I understand that. I truly do. But as I told you, your trail would have led you here anyway. Now, I'm going to say this one more time. England is the center right now of that whole evil dark arts cesspool that you got yourself into. I will lay you odds that the man or men that you're looking for are right here under your nose. The power, the money, the connections--it all starts here. This is where Voldemort came from. He threatened the whole wizarding world. Even America. This area was, and still is homebase for what is a strong operation to keep his movement alive. There are untold items of magical power here that a good many of his followers would love to get their hands on. Trust me. I'm on your side in this war. But you have to start listening to me. Texas does not hold your answers. England does.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:34 pm

He drank his coffee as he paced listening to her all along she had been right but he ahd not seen it , why, he knew why he'd been concentrating on recovering and morning his family. He'd not been thinking straight and now he realised it with each word she spoke it was as if a door opened and he understood "ok Maam, But i'd need somewhere to stay , I can't take up a bed here not i'll enouph now for that" he finished his coffee and looke at her "erm.. maam could you" he pointed into the cup "a second would be good" he gave a soft smirk to her "ok firstly I don't do offices so i got to be out doors" he rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke again "guess I'm stuck with you too, meaning you eat and take care of ya self or i'll be on you, right" he said all most grninning
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:39 pm

"I can help you out there, as far as someplace to stay goes, on one condition," She stared at him. She refilled his cup, without thinking much.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:47 pm

he looked at his cup then to her "ok, shoot " he said now taking a sip of the refilled cup he held wondering just what she had in mind, after a moment he felt himself again the coffee waking him up that and the tie chi he'd done too.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm

"My parents have a huge farm with all sorts of magical creatures. They could use a hand on the farm, and you could use some rehab. I can arrange for you to stay there. IF--and if you can't do this, the deal is off and you'reon your own. Its very simple. Stop calling me Ma'am!" She looked at him with a half smile, to let him know that the offer was serious, but she was not actually offended by his texas mannerisms. She was merely ready to be beyond that level of formality now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:00 pm

his eyes widened when she said about a farm and magical creatured " Sounds like my fathers place when i was growing up, ya got hippogriffs?" he asked if she said yes he was so for it , it was something he knew how to do and loved. He knew the hard work would also build up he musles again for his martial arts "Ma..Khaat if ya got those you have a deal " he said smiling as he drank his coffee "ow and plenty of coffee too" For all intense perposes he had understood why he had been sent here she was a good healer of the body but his emotions and grief would take time those were somthing she could not heal, at lest he didn't know if she could.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:05 pm

"Yes. They have one named Jett. There are a pair of unicorns and every sort of creature imagiinable. I think you would really enjoy it. And, yes. There is almost always coffee ready. When you're ready to be discharged, I'll arrange it for you to go there. You could probably apparate there with my father someday at the end of the day. That might be easiest."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Cordell sat down next to her on the bed "I had a hippogriff , his name was shadow"he said soon his cup was empty and he set it down "couldn't ya just sign me out taday, I'm fine to walk around now " he looked at her hoping she would , he'd had enouph of hospitals and just wanted to get into an enviroment he knew "could ya at lest ask for me, I don't do well in hospitals , I'd do much better out of here"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

"Look--I'm still stuck here, so why should you be any different?" she laughed. "I technically haven't been discharged either. I don't know that my policy would really allow me to discharge you when I'm not discharged either. I'll try to call Daddy." She closed her eyes and concentrated.

Robert appeared almost the instant she called. "I've been looking all over this bloody hospital for you," he sighed. "Did I give you permission to be even on your feet yet?"

"You knew full well I would," she said, standing her ground with him.

"Sit. Let me look at you," he ordered. She obeyed. He didn't take long but finally said, "You still are showing a concussion, but you knew that. But at least you won't be walking into walls." He signed the discharge papers. "That does NOT get you free reign to do whatever you want. Not yet. " "Not for another 7 months," she sighed softly. "I heard that," he said, "And you're probably right, so get used to it."

He went over and checked Cordell. The minute he touched him, he drew his hands back a moment. "Youre as bad as she is. Maybe worse if that's possible. "

"He needs rehab. I seem to remember a certain farm..." Khaat began..

"Oh I see. You two have been plotting already," Robert laughed. "Very well. That is probably the wisest anyway for now. I will discharge you at the end of the day when I get ready to go home, Cordell."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 27 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top