The Splintered Dreams - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Splintered Dreams - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Splintered Dreams

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Splintered Dreams - Page 15 Empty Re: The Splintered Dreams

Post by Steven Walker Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Cordell beamed at her "sound great, be nice to se some of ya country " he said now feeling so much better "i think i'll just make that call , feel better knowing ,i'll get ma mom to look after it sdhe hates owls so uses muggle phone system instead i have her cell number , well i had, guess your operator will connect me " he sat watching "ow I'd need to get to a bank first no money, ya still use sickles here, right" he asked out of curiosity " guess i should get use to the curancy again " he chuckled taking her plate he placed it with his own and stood waiting "ok am ready how about you ?" he could not help be feel a bit like a kid let out of detenshion on a summer day to play out at their local pond his face lit with a beaming smlile at the chance to walk in the sunlignt and fresh air.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Khaat transfigured his clothes into blue jeans, leather boots, a denim shirt, and transfigured his robe into a coat for him. She took her long black cloak, issued his pass and made sure an assistant put it in his chart, and she left with him. There was very little wind today, and there was some sunshine. It made her feel human again. Since neither of them were really up to full strength, she took him into the alley next to St. Mungos and apparated them to just outside the menswear shop that her father used in Diagon Alley.

She took him inside, and the shopkeepers seemed delighted to see her. "Khaat," the owner came ovver and hugged her. "How long has it been? Let me look at you! Your mother stop cooking or something? You haven't been ill have you?" "I'm fine, John," khaat replied. "Just fine. Can you outfit my American friend here with some approrpriate work clothes. You know what I mean. Like Daddy buys." "Certainly, my dear. " "Oh, and John, put it on our tab for now, please," Khaat said. "I have to get him to Gringott's yet. " "That's no problem at all, my dear," John said, "Your family's credit is more than good enough here. You know that. Go help yourself to tea while I help your friend here." "Thank you, John," Khaat smiled, She looked at Cordell. "You're in very good hands."

She left them and went into a side room where a sitting room was with a settee, a couple of comfortable chairs and a pot of tea that always stayed hot. It was for their better wizarding customers. Khaat sat down and helped herself to a cup of tea while Cordel got outfitted with everything he needed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:16 am

Cordell watched her transfigure his clothes into out door clothes no matter how many time he saw it it still made him smilie as she made a coat like his own, Soon he stood in what seem to be his own clothes as she took s long bacl robe andn sliped it around her self. Moving with her he found himself out side the gentel breze blowing against his skin and teh sun warming it , but not like home cooler. They moved to an alley at the side of the hospital and she aperated him away.

when he loked again he was stood out side a mens wear store in a long alley "so this is the famouse Dyagon alley "he said looking around as they moved inside, he watched as a man he took to be the owner walked over and hugged her he watched closly. when she mentioned him he steped forward nodding in Acknowledgment before walking to a rack with some shirts and jeans on , seeing a jacket like his own he took it down.

soon he had everything he needed even pair of boots that looked like his own that he knew still sat at the foot of his bed back on his ranch. he walked over to Khaat "once i've been the bank ya gonna be paid back for these" he said holding up the bag "I think after the bank would be a good time to get back to the hospital befor ya father ses we left " he said sliping on the jacket he just bought the other clothes now in the bag as he felt much like himself but he missed his gun as it was he knew the britsh didn't carry guns just wands so he cose a small discreat wand carry case that straped where his gun would go.

(( walkers clothes ))

Last edited by Steven Walker on Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:24 am

Khaat smiled, "Daddy knows you're with me, and he knows the mens shop is where we would go. He'll be fine. Gringotts is in the next block. Its a short walk. Let's see if we can make it without apparating, shall we?" She took him to Gringotts and introduced him to one of the goblin tellers. Khaat noticed the teller didn't treat her quite as well as he used to when she had money. He still had sufficient respect, though, because her father had lots of the stuff stored in their vaults. Khaat had permission to enter her father's vault any time if she needed more cash, but she had never used it. Not even when she had been addicted to her poisonous potions. She knew the minute she would have taken the first sickle, Gringotts would notify him immediately.

She simply stood back and watched Walker access some ready cash that had been supplied for him in an account made by his employers.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:33 am

Cordell watched the tellers around her as they entered and gave a disaproving growel at them, his family were well off and he had no trouble with drawling cash "khaat how much ya recon I should have on me?" he asked turning to face her and turning his back to the teller a sigh to them he was displeased "ya recon 500 will do?" he asked her "Im not quite us to ya sickles we use dollors like the rest of them" he brushed his hair back from his eyes as he waitied still not liking the disproving looks they were giveing them both now.

Taking his money he placed it into a wallet he had bought and then turned to leave "Khaat is there anywhere close we could grab a bite to eat, ma treat " he asked feeling his stomach grumble "Im feeling a might peckish, bet you could use some thing too" he smiled his hand slipping around her waisdt "run with it" he whispered to her seeing the looks of shock on the goblins faces..
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 am

Khaat laughed. She liked his sense of humor. She slipped his arm around his waist and curled in a bit closer to him. Not inappropriately so, but just enough to curl their already frizzled hair. "I know just the place." She apparated them out and to right in front of Sparks. "Pub grub just isn't going to do it for me," Khaat said, "I need real food. If you're lucky, maybe my signficant other will remove himself from in front of the stove long enough to introduce himself. We own it, but he runs it. Its good for him, and he is an excellent cook. And by the way, none of it is any of that conjured crap." She broke away from her grip on his waist and opened the door and went in, holding the door for him to follow behind her. He maybe wasn't used to a woman who opened her own doors, but if he was going to be with her much, he'd get used to it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am

Cordell felt her relax against him and smiled to him that was a good sign. As they apeared in front of a cafe he took a deep breath "khaat smells delighful" he said watching her as she opened the door and held it for him , he was not use to women opening doors that was his place , but he guessed england was very diferant that he was use to taking the door from her he followed behind her "Nice place ya got here" he said moving to a table close to the counter he back to the wall as always , one of his ranger traits theis would stop any one from sneeking up on him, a habit he could not brake mor so now with what he had been threw it felt more like a comfort.

Picking up the menus he took alook "Khaat what would ya recomend " he asked not quite sure what he wanted but what ever she sugested he would go with .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:55 am

"I like everything here," Khaat said. "Sometimes I think Rob designed the menu to make sure some of my favorites were on it, And as far as for what I would recommend, I'm not such a good judge right now. I also am the same woman who is now getting very weird cravings. Like for the past week or some there hasn't been enough pistachio ice cream in the world as far as I've been concerned. I might have to get Rob to stock it. As a matter of fact..." She conjured pen and paper and wrote a note to Rob. "Rob--Your daughter wants pistachio ice cream. Can you please stock some high quality pistachio so she gets off my back about it? Love, Khaat"

She sent it back to the kitchen to the desk where he would eventually find it. "I think I"m going to get some of the soup. Rob makes some really excellent soup, and I may add a salad. You get what you want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:08 pm

Cordell looked at the menu again "Humm , Chilli sound mighty apatising right now" he said noticing it right at the bottom of the page "probably nothin like what we get back home, remind me ta make it for ya, and yea don't looked shoked I can cook" he said smirking deciding that was what he would have. Closing the menus he loked at her "so pistachio ice cream humm I prefer rocky road ma self" he said smirking "may be we could pick some up fur ya on the way back" he hoped because after the chilly something cooling would go down a treat and he knew where cravings were concerned you had to go with tehm "janets was gritts and honey" he said chuckling "she had me makin it at all time of the day"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:18 pm

"Well, so far, it's just pistachio ice cream," Khaat laughed. "And I do like Rob's chili too. I think he's been to America, and I think the recipe comes from there. But he tells me its sort of a family secret recipe thing where everybody has their on variation of it. And, you know, I forgot Diagon Alley has an ice cream shoppe. I just don't go there much. Rob does. Their strawberry ice cream is just about his top pleasure in life." The waiter came and Khaat placed her order with him for Rob's vegetable soup and a side salad, with french roast alongside. The waiter looked at Cordell next.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top