Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 4 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm

"Great idea for the soup. You have some great instinct about cooking. You ought to come work for me in my new bistro. You'd fit in really well there. I'm looking for some great minds about food. And, yes, I would like to talk. We never have gotten the chance to know each other. That would be really nice. Shall I pull you up a log like I have?" She watched Mari fixing the soup and sandwiches and liked how skilled the young woman was in cooking. She honestly did think she'd be perfect at Sparks. And as creative as Mari was, perhaps she would have some really great ideas for the place. She needed young, energetic and creative minds, too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 4 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:24 pm

"Thanks.Well my grandpa taught me to cook with my mom's recipes.He was a great chef with Mexican food when he was younger." Mariana replied as she added sliced carrot in the soup which was getting a good aroma. "A little touch of my mexican additive would be great." she said as she poured a few drops in the soup. "Well i love to cook,but i need a real job when i graduate since cooking doesn't pay for living and i hate to be depending of my grandpa." she said as she put a couple of more finished sandwiches on the full plate. "Oh didn't see there was logs here." she said as she pulled one to herself and sat down. "You know it's a bit awkward sitting in the middle of the forest,cooking a feast.Anyway you wouldn't happen to have a table since i hardly doubt we can eat soup without it?" she asked not surprised if she did have one.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm

"Um...let me look and see," Khaat said, rooting in her bag again. She rooted clear to the bottom and found another long folding table like the work table. "Ah ha! I did put them both in here. I think Mary Poppins had to surely have been based on this bag--don't you?" She pulled out another little flat piece of plastic that looked like an elongated credit card. She changed it back to its normal size and set it up. "You don't happen to have chairs, do you? Or maybe we can each conjure our own chair for dinner." Khaat smelled the soup and loved how the aroma had gone from smelling like good soup to really great soup. "Ok, you have to stop making things smell so good or I'm going to overeat," Khaat laughed. "Are we about ready to call the others?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Mariana's eyes widely open as Khaat just really got out a table out of her bag. "Okay why am i even surprised?" she asked as glared at her bag putting a hand inside to search for chairs. "This thing is full.I even have candles seriously..." she said as she put top of her wand in her purse and started getting six chairs out.Placing 2 on the 2 tops of table and 4 more around the table. "Yeah you can i'll just fix the candles.Some kind of camping.: she commented as she got out 2 candles.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:06 pm

Khaat laughed out loud. With Mari and herself, nobody had to worry about a thing. They had brought everything but the house itself. And, she had truly enjoyed every bit of rooting tiny things out of the bag, changing them back to their right size, and working with Mari to make a nice meal for their companions.

"Dinner!" Khaat called to them, "Come and bring your appetite!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Reserved for myself. No one post -.-
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 pm

Darren frowned as the others came, bringing along with them noise and other stuff. They were quite obviously late because they were bringing food, or in Wilson's case, tea. Soon Ne'os was back and they were all chatting amongst themselves. Ne'os was fixing the tents, Mari and Khaat were preparing dinner, Wilson was drinking his tea. Darren was just watching. And planning.

Soon, Matt came over to him and led Darren away from the others. Darren raised his eyebrows as Matt told him about the scroll. He was interested, but he was afraid that Jess or Ne'os, who were both quite near, would overhear. Or they might be wondering what they were up to. "Talk later, when they're all asleep," Darren muttered quietly, before walking back to camp.

Khaat and mari were obviously done, and whatever they had made at least smelled quite nice. "Whats for dinner?" he said cheerfully. He just wanted to get them all in a good mood, and then get them all sleeping. Perhaps this whole ordeal could be over tonight.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just fyi. Darrens probably going to tell Matt what his plans are later at night, when everyones sleeping. It would be interesting if Ne'os overhears though.

Also, Danny is probably out now. ><
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:41 am

Matt followed Darren towards the camp and quickly looked up at the sky. He then continued, he was thinking. Looking at the stars, seeing if anything was abnormal. It paid off to teach at Hogwarts for a little while, if Majere showed up. Matt wouldn't have second thoughts about killing him, he shook off the feeling and walked back to camp. He plopped down on the same rock, and pulled his wand out of his pocket. He waved it conjuring a tent, he probably wouldn't use it but still. Just in case he did feel like sleeping he left it there. It was a simple one, like a hotel room, fit for one.

He picked up his bag and put the scroll away quickly before tossing it in his tent. He threw the sleeping bag in the tent as well and sighed. Maybe Darren was right, he let his mind open so Darren could read it and thought. I know what you're thinking. You can't trust me, but you should and see what happens. He then turned away and began into the forest. Just going for a walk guys he said before disappearing into the forest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Mariana looked as others schmoozed around and did who knows what.But she didn't pay much attention to it since she was busy lighting the candles.Darren walked to the table a few moments after carrying his apettite. "Oh good you're here.Well for dinner there is Khaat's paradaise soup and some good tasty hot sandwiches made by moi.If you still have some place left after that i brought a few cookies though they are cold as ice cream." she replied as she looked in the direction of Matt's voice. "Oh come on Matt let's have dinner then you can go for a walk..." she said as it was clear Matt was going to miss dinner.She never gave too much importance to food.It would be just nice to eat for once with someone othren then Huffelpuffs.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:12 pm

OoC:If this is incomplete sorry I'll finish it when I get home! I'm at school right now :/

Matt heard Mari's voice but he just kept on moving. He had faked putting the scroll away and had taken it with him. He continued deep into the forest, he could handle his own. He was getting a little hungry, but he had some blood viles in his bag. He jumped into a tree and opened the scroll, began to read it allowed.
Dear Whoever it may concern,
You have in your hand what is called a "Time Travel scroll"! There are only two in existance, one created by myself (Voldemort) and one created by Bellatrix Lestrange. You had in your possession the one created by Bellatrix Lestrange. So, you must be a Lestrange. The way this worked was that we chose one random Lestrange and one Riddle in the future. (Both of your names will be under the spell) Only those two people can find the scrolls and read it. This also contains a secret to finding horcruxes on it, good luck finding it. Each scroll has a spell, a very powerful spell. Each having a different effect, but only you Lestrange and the other Riddle may use and see. That's all, now just enjoy the effects. Oh, to activate the time travel just twist the ends of the top of the scroll and think of a date or a time where you want to be. This unlike a time-turner will take you into the future as well.
Your's truly,
Dark Lord Voldemort

Matt sighed and closed the scroll again, he decided he would try the scroll. Hopefully nobody went looking for him. He thought of the day he was born, maybe he'd get to see his mother or his father. He twisted the ends and was sent spiraling into the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top