It's been along time...(Continued)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's been along time...(Continued) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's been along time...(Continued)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's been along time...(Continued) Empty It's been along time...(Continued)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 am

Samantha was shocked to hear Ne'Os say that he wanted her to join the DE's. The only thing that she could think was that he didn't remember that she was in the Potter's Army. So she would join and be a double agent, giving false information to the DE's and the correct information to the PA. She looked into Ne'Os eyes, "Ok Ne'Os I'll join. But you are the one that will induct me, no one else. Ok?" Samantha told him making sure that he understood that she wanted him to do it. If she had to go to the leader of the DE's she didn't know what she would tell them to get them to understand why she was joining. She didn't think that telling them that she was joining because she loved Ne'Os was a good enough reason. Samantha then held Ne'Os's hand while he thought about answering her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

It's been along time...(Continued) Empty Re: It's been along time...(Continued)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 am

Ne'Os looked at Sam as he thought very carefully about what he would say next. "Sam i don't have that power i would have to bring you to our leader though i am not sure how she would react to a vampire...I just have one warning" he said as he jerked his hand away from hers and turned invisible he reappeared behind her his wand in his hand aimed at her "If you are only joining me because this would be a great reason to spy for the order then know that even if your a vampire i can still kill you" he finished. If she turned to face him she would see no emotion in his eyes hopefully that would tell her he was very serious.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 am

Listening to Ne'Os made her wonder, her thoughts about why she would join must have shown on her face. Why else would he say the one thing that she didn't want him to say. So she turned around and saw the serious, no emotion on his face. "Well Ne'Os I don't know about joining then. Not because I want to tell anyone what the DE is doing but because the only reason that I'm joining is because I love you. I want to be with you always and if joining the DE is the only way then so be it. But before we continue on with me joining and the whys I think it would be best if I told you some of the stuff that you have forgotten then maybe you will understand my reasoning." Sammy told him putting her bag on the ground next to them and waiting for Ne'Os to put his wand away.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:30 am

Ne'Os placed his wand back in his robes "Fine, i'm listening" he said simply looking at her. He couldn't help but wondering if she truly understood what it men't by the new bag of tricks he had been given. He could turn invisible that alone should have been enough to frighten her but she wasn't he wondered what he had done to her a lifetime ago. He let the thought slip away as he prepared himself for what her words would tear back into his conscious.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:43 am

Samantha smiled at him for a brief second then her smile vanished as she remembered what it was that she was about to tell him. Would he turn right back into the person that she was afraid of those many months ago? Or would be stay like this but now remembering? She would just have to tell him what he forgot and hope for the best. "Well since I'm not sure what you remember and I only know my version of the truth I will start from the beging. It all started when I was dating a guy named Andrian Potter. I watched as he and Sophia Granger killed themselves in the Forbidden Forest. I thought they where dead and I was pregnant with his child. So I moved on. That's when you come in. We both went to Hogwarts together and you were a friend of Andrian's. We were friends and I liked you. So as we spent time together we fell for each other. We dated for a while, while you where in the DE's. The whole time telling me that you didn't want to be in the DE's because you where forst into it. Eventually Voldimort attacked the castle and you killed him. I saw the whole thing so I know that I'm not lieing. With Voldimort dead you gained his wand. I don't know where it is now so don't ask. You joined the Ministry and the DE's put you on there wanted list. A while later we married. We had twins and was happy for a while. But then something happened to you. You turned evil, very evil. You tryed to kill my friends and tryed to kill me. So I devorced you. I started dating other people. Then I heard that you where killed. I wasn't there so I don't know how I only know what the papers said. For a long time I had moved on. Till resontly when I heard a rumor that you where alive. It confused me and made me realize that I wanted you back in my life. So when I heard that someone was snooping around the old emof mannor I thought...well hoped that it was you. So I came." Sammy said to him then smiled at him. "Oh if I forgot anything or you have any questions I will be happy to answer them for you." Sammy said smiling and taking a breath that was alot to say and she wasn't sure how he would take it all.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 am

Ne'Os nodded trying to act as serious as possible but then he erupted into loud laughter "so let me get this straight I killed the dark lord because i was forced to be a death eater then took the elder wand and then joined the ministry...So where is the elder wand then? and why am I with the Death eaters now?" he said wiping tears from his eyes from the laughter. "please if you don't want to join just say so don't make up stories."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:13 am

Tears started to well up in Sammy's eyes. She never thought that the man that she loved would act like this about the truth. She crossed her arms like an angry house wife then took a breath ready to answer his questions. "Fine you don't want to believe me then fine find out for yourself. Look at this." Sammy said pulling pictures out of her purse. On them was her three children and her and him. She shoved it into his hand then watched as he looked at it. It the picture he was happy and holding Voldimorts wand. "Like I said I don't know where the wand is, the Ministry raided the old emof mannor and that's why it looks the way it does. They took everything that you had in there, as far as I know. And your with the DE's now because you turned back to being evil and they let you back in. That's my guess you didn't exactly tell me alot after trying to kill me." Sammy said feeling the tears drop from her cheeks now. She could feel her wand aching at her side wanting to be used.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 am

Ne'Os dropped the pictures and took his dual core wand and said "Confringo" the pictures exploded into flames Ne'Os looked back up at her fire burning in his eyes "Sam Sam Sam pictures are so easily duplicated but truth is so hard to find just like when the auror's come to look at your body and all they will find is the ex with of Ne'Os Emof dead by suicide with a note saying that my death was just to much and that you killed your children and burned there bodies." he said smiling evilly as he raised his wand and aimed it at her. "This is what happens when you lie, Crucio."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 am

Sammy looked down at the burning picture while listening to Ne'Os. This was crazy, he was crazy. Why would he do this? She looked up at him angrily. But before she could say a word she was running from his spell. She pulled out her wand when she could. She had run to his side. "You wanted me to give you back your memories, well I did. I told you what you had done and it was the truth. How can you not remember trying to kill me? How can you not remember having kids? How could you say that you would do anything to them? They love you, I love you." Sammy said trying her best not to throw any spells at him. "What do you want me to do so that you will believe me? Huh?" Sammy asked him willing to do almost anything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:40 am

Ne'Os saw her at his side he smiled as he turned invisible he aperated across the field and reappeared. "I want you to die" he shouted at her waving his wand at her and whispering " Morsomnium" He fueled the spell with his rage if it hit her she would have to fight to throw it off.

((what you were served with: Morsomnium, A curse that makes a victim fall into a semi- paralyzed state and suffer terrible nightmares for as long as the caster makes him, unless they can throw the spell off.
Boundaries: Like Imperio, the victim can throw it off)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top