It's been along time...(Continued) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's been along time...(Continued) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's been along time...(Continued)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's been along time...(Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's been along time...(Continued)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:52 am

Once Ne'Os disappeard from her sight she knew that she needed to move. He was never going to fess up to not wanting to remember things like killing voldy or being with her. So she gave up on trying to help him and just trying to survive. She moved to the right a foot in vampire speed and watched the spell fly by her. She pointed her wand at him. "Petrificus Totalus!!" Sammy yelled at him thinking that maybe she could just stop him and not have to hurt him. She never wanted to hurt him, she never wanted any of this. All she wanted was to have the life with him that she use to have. She never choose for it to end, she never choose for her childrens father to never seem them again. She never wanted to die or to have him die or anything like that. But now she is having to deal with it the best that she can.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

It's been along time...(Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's been along time...(Continued)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:06 am

"Protego" he said watching the spell get absorbed into the magical shield "Attonbitus" he said sending the deadly bolt of lightning at her he knew vampire physiology very well so he knew that she would survive the spell... barely if it hit her. "you said i have tried to kill you and your friends? I cant imagine how i have failed you are so weak in every way."

((Attonbitus creates a lethal or deadly bolt of lightning))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 am

Sammy saw the lightning coming towards her, she moved in vampire speed but not fast enough. She felt the bolt hit the ground behind her and she fell to the ground unhurt. She looked up at him knowing that he would probably kill her now. But she would answer him before he did. "You loved me then, evil or not. You couldn't kill me. I had help. Matthew Lestrange saved me. He wanted to kill you for hurting him daughter Sophia. You never tryed to kill me again because he killed you. But I still love you and I always will so hurting you is hard for me to do. I wish that you would just listen to me and believe me. I want my old Ne'Os back. The father of my children." Sammy said putting her head on the ground, covering her face and crying. If only he would believe her. If only he would remember. Why would he ask for his memories if he wouldn't believe most of them?
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Ne'Os walked over to her crouching next to her and leaning down so his face was next to her's "My dear sweet Samantha, That side of me....is dead" he said coldly in his accent-less voice. He stood back up and looked down at her aiming his wand at her "I'm not going to kill you... at least not today. No I think my time would be better spent crafting your dark side to serve myself and the death eaters...Tell me how does that make you feel?" he said waiting for her answer before he made his move.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 am

Samantha was finally able to breath a sigh of relief when Ne'Os said that he wouldn't kill her, but the today part made her worry that it would be another day that he would come for her. But then he said that he wanted to turn her evil side around so that she would help him and the Death Eaters. That's not what Sammy wanted at all. All she wanted was him back in her life. She knew that there would be things that she would have to sacrifice in order to be with him. She just didn't know that some of those things would be her good side. It had only just been about a week or so that Varod and Anti helped her to cage up her evil side. But if letting her evil side out and caging up her good side was going to be the only way of keeping Ne'Os in her life, then.......The question was, is it something that Sammy is willing to do. Sammy looked up at Ne'Os with concern, love, and hatred in her eyes all at the same time.

Sammy then sat up, crossed her arms and let the last tear fall off her face before stopping crying. "Ok Ne'Os, if that is the only way that you are going to be in my life and not kill me, then I guess I have no choice. Unfortunately your going to have to give me a second, my bad side has been locket down forever in my head so that it would never get out. I'm going to have to dive deep into my mind and set her free. I'm not sure what she is going to do to me once I let her out. She was very angry with me the last time she saw me." Sammy said closing her eyes and feeling her eyes roll into the back of her head. Once inside her head she landed next to the cage that held her evil side. 'I hate this, I never wanted to do this. So why am I doing this?' Sammy thought to herself then it dawned on her. The pictures of her kids and Ne'Os happy again, that was why she was doing this. She took a deep breath and reached for the cage.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:15 am

Ne'Os frowned as he saw her go deep into her mind "Samantha do you think me foolish that i would let you do this the easy way, Crucio" he said aiming his wand at her. He knew if her dark side would come up when she was still wild she would kill him. He wondered if she knew that or if she didn't know what a wild vampire was like. Besides if that didn't happen it would ruin his fun at training her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:00 am

Sammy was just about to open the cage and let her evil side out, when she felt an excrusiating pain. She was whooshed out of her mind and back into her body. "Aahhh!!" She screamed when the pain hit her. She looked into the eyes of Ne'Os and realized that he would never let her do this the easy way. "Ok Ne'Os you win, do what you want with me." Sammy said putting her hands out like she was waiting for a cop to slap her wrists with cuffs. In her mind her evil side was yelling to be let out and banging around in the cage. She was angry that she was so close to being let out but didn't get to be let out. "Please just don't hurt my friends and I will go with you without a problem." Sammy said knowing that her words where going in one ear and out the other, Ne'Os would never do what she wanted him to do.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:35 am

Ne'Os chuckled as he heard this he grabbed gently onto her arm and leaned down to her and said "I wont hurt your friends...but you will" he said before he gathered his strength as he pulled both of them miles away to a camp he set up in the forest. he let her go "Welcome to my home don't try to escape you wont get passed the border" he said thinking that she probably already knew he had set up defenses. "so I have some fun activities set up for us. Get some sleep we wake up at first light.

((sorry to godmod but i needed to move us.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:32 am

Sammy started crying and sobing as she heard what Ne'Os had said and felt him apparate them somewhere. Right now she didn't care where they where or if she could leave. Right now she just wanted him to get on with whatever he was going to do to her. But when he said it was best if she went to sleep, the only thing to run through her mind was.....'how?' So she layed down where she had landed and cryed all night long. Maybe if she made this hard on him he would just give up. Maybe if she mentioned a few memories over the time that she was here that he would remember something. But who knew maybe all her efforts where for nothing.

By morning she hadn't slept a wink, she heard Ne'Os walking near her, she lifted her head and saw that he was dresses differently but she didn't care. She didn't move, maybe he would give her something to eat first. Thoughts raced through her mind. 'What would her kids think? Would they hate her? Would her father send a search party? Would the search party find them?' But Sammy knew that Ne'Os was to good at working magic for the search party to find them here. Sammy sighed as Ne'Os finally reached her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top