Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 10 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 am

Darren was just sitting on the ground, leaning against a tree. His wand was out, and he had it pointing against his head, taking out memories and putting them into a flask. He did this often, so he didn't have to be troubled about the memories. "Hello Jess," he said, not looking at him as he approached, but knowing it was him.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 10 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:22 am

He chuckled and sat up, "I was taking a small nap" he said. He looked at the empty arena, it was so much different than when it was full. He looked at Mari with a small smile on his face. "You want to talk?" he asked. "Well go ahead, see if you can start a conversation with me! I dare you!" he said laying down on the grass again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 am

Jess looked around and saw s slight shimmer of silver, outlining a dark figure crouched on the ground. "Hello Darren," Jess said with a shocked look on his face, he'd purposefully left the clearing at the opposite end to the one that Darren had taken, yet here he was. Either he'd looped around, or Darren had, either was quite realisticly possible. "What're you doing?" he finally asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:26 am

"Nothing," Darren replied curtly. "What are you doing? Following me?" he asked. He knew Jess wasn't, but he wasn't in a good mood, and Darren usually took it out on his 'friends.' "Where are the others?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 am

Mariana didn't change her pose just turned her face to Matt's direction so she could see him better. "Sorry i woke you up then." she smiled as she turned to him to start a conversation as Matt just dared her. "Suit yourself.I would like to know what is passing through your head here and now?Call it a psyhotherapy.." she said with a grin while she was playing with her wand. "Cookies to talk better?" she asked as she offered him a plate full of ice-cream cookies.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:31 am

Jess shrugged and ignored darren's antagonistic mood. "No, i don't know how i stumbled upon you to be honest, i was just planning on having a look around." He told Darren honestly, as he'd previously though, he had no plans of meeting Darren. "Well, when i left Mari was still at the campsite, but everyone else had left, though i asked Matt to check on you and Ne'os, i have a bit of a bad feeling to be honest," Jess told Darren, walking around to face him, before leaning against a nearby tree
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:36 am

Darren knew Jess was telling the truth, though it annoyed Darren that Jess was still trying to rekindle their friendship. Darren scowled when Jess informed him that everyone left the campsite. Pocketing the vial, Darren stood up. "Its Okay Jess, lighten up. What could possibly happen here?" he asked, smiling slightly. "Lets go back to camp."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:40 am

((Darren you need to go find Ne'Os at some point i want the hollow Very Happy))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:42 am

((Stop spamming Ne'os))
Jess looked at Darren with a strange look on his face. "What could happen?" He asked, shaking his head before rising too. "Well, i wont get started on 'what could happen' but yeah, we might as well head back," he agreed, before walking straight into a tree when Darren smiled. "God, it's been ages since you done that," he said rubbing his head and continuing to walk. "Don't scare me like that," he said playfully and walking away with him. "What's in the vial by the way?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 am

Mariana Diggory wrote:Mariana didn't change her pose just turned her face to Matt's direction so she could see him better. "Sorry i woke you up then." she smiled as she turned to him to start a conversation as Matt just dared her. "Suit yourself.I would like to know what is passing through your head here and now?Call it a psyhotherapy.." she said with a grin while she was playing with her wand. "Cookies to talk better?" she asked as she offered him a plate full of ice-cream cookies.

Matt smiled at took a cookie he took a bite and swallowed. "Its fine you woke me up" he said. "I was just resting my eyes anyway" he sighed. "Hmmmm...whats going through my mind huh?" he said grinning. "Well if I really told you you wouldn't believe me" he said chuckling. "But really what's going through my mind is how this is going to work out. Like how are we going to do this hunt for a horcrux?" he said

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top