Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 13 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 am

((can you guys... i dunno, speed this up? I wanna get involved somehow))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 13 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:10 am

"no...no it wouldnt be the same i sohuld let the dead have peace" he said feeling Sad he dropped his guard and then suddenly could feel rage build up inside him "But of course hat wouldnt be neccassary if you hadnt killed him" he said said gripping ht wand tightly. His eyes flickering between black and there normal green.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:23 am

"No it wouldn't Emof," Darren said quietly, putting the stone away. "But me killing your father would not have been necessary if you just gave me the wand. I asked nicely, I offered a fair trade. But know this Emof, I will get the wand anyways. I have my ways." Darren said, and knowing Ne'os was still trying to use leglimens, Darren quickly opened his mind a bit to show him one memory, well, it wasn't even a memory. It was something he was just inventing. The image was of him killing Ne'os' girlfriend (not wife -.-), Samantha. "I have my ways," he repeated.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 am

Jess was lying in the tent, half asleep and quitely listening to song lyrics in his head. It was quite a comfortable night, and he was enjoy it when he heard voices outside the tent. He opened his eyes and got used to the darkness. He listened to the words being said, and frowned, continuing to listen in silence
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:31 am

Ne'Os aimed the wand at Darren he knew Darren would dodge it but it didnt stop him from silently casting a killing curse at him. He then took advantage of Darrens open mind to send him a image of Ne'Os Kidnapping Ginevra again and then him draining every ounce of blood from her. "if you kill one i love i will kill the one you love" he said.

((ill talk to Sam about that one would make Rp a bit easier if we were BF GF))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:34 am

Jess saw a flash of green and sprung to his feet. "Never!" He screamed. "Ever," he screamed again. "Attack my friend with the intention to kill." He yelled, his chest rapidly rising and falling. "Get away, now," He screamed at him. "If you have a problem with someone, you sort it out with them, you don't try to kill!" He yelled, pulling his wand out of his pocket
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:39 am

"This basterd killed my father he showed me in his house hwen i used legilimency on him and now hes threatend to kill my wife the same way" he shouted at Jess drawing the guards wand and aimed it at him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:43 am

Darren dodged the spell easily, but only smiled as Ne'os sent him an image. "Do it Emof, I dare you," he said softly. However, he frowned as Jess came out, could he not mind his own business?! "Ne'os, why would you lie like that?" Darren asked, scowling. The plan wasn't going so well.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:44 am

"The past is the Past Ne'os, if you haven't killed him by now over it, you've got no reason to now!" He yelled, wondering if the others could hear him yet. "And a threat is a threat, i could put they same thing in your mind, it doesn't mean that i'd necessarily do it!" He yelled at him. "And lower your wand. Right. Now." He said viciously. "Shut up Darren," he added, knowing it was a lie, what ne'os'd said was something Darren would do
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 am

"Yeah well Jess he would if it gets him the elder wand" he shouted back "and now its time i avenge my family do you understand how my life has been since he died ive tried to kill myself many times now because of you" he shouted at Darren not lowering his wand at Jess he seemed to forget it was there.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top