Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 15 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:01 pm

Khaat had stayed in the woods for alone for quite awhile, so angry at Ne'Os she wanted to throw some sort of hurtful spell at him. She finally decided to simply shut her mouth, go back to the campground and get herself some coffee, maybe take it into her tent or something. She walked back out of the woods and saw the little idiot warming himself by the fire like nothing was wrong. She felt herself conjure a ball of fire in her hand, thinking hard of throwing it at him...but no. She let it go out. She took her wand, moved it off away from the fire, and sat next to the tent with her cup of coffee. She honestly didn't care that it was getting cold out here. She was trying to keep from doing something stupid his direction. He always had to be doing something idiotic. Like that whole breaking out of Azkaban thing. He couldn't just stay there and let her help him and then let her take him back for review to clear the whole thing up. No--of course not. He had to be an idiot and decide to break out and take Shacklebolt with him and where had it gotten them? Shacklebolt was dead now, and so were a lot of other innocent people. The more she thought about it, the angrier at him she became. Sooner or later somebody needed to teach that young fool that the world did not revolve around Ne'Os. And she hoped he didn't give her one more thing to be angry about because she just might have to appoint herself his Professor for that little life lesson.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 15 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Mariana Diggory wrote:Mariana looked surprised as she was not expecting an answer like that.She thought the answer was going to be other. "Well yeah it's basiclly passing through ALL of our minds.Let's change the question.What is generally passing through your mind?I mean about your life not about horcrux hunting?" she asked as she created a couple of birds before they all landed at tree and blasted.
OoC:Holy crap guys

"About my life?" he said. He was getting too trustworthy, but he suppose he trusted Mari a little. "Well all I have to think is how its falling apart!" he said. "Like, ever since I joined the Order my life has been going downhill!" he sighed. "Sometimes I ask myself what would've happened if I had just stuck with the Death Eaters...If my life could've been better?"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC:Agree with Matt jeez..

Mariana looked as Matt didn't seem to be particulary konvinced about answering her since it was a personal question. "Maybe you weren't trying hard enough to fit me thinks..." she suggested though she didn't know what he meant by going downhill.There were only a few things she knew about him and the info was from months ago. "What excatly you mean by going downhill?I thought you were happly married though i don't remember if you ever told me to who,but anyway..." she said with a patient voice.Patience was the thing she was least showing these last days.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 pm

"Nevermind" he sighed. Just then he heard a bang and bolted up quickly. "That came from the camp!" he said getting up. "Come one!" He said helping her get up. "I'll answer your questions later!" he said winking and began off towards the Camp.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:37 pm

Mariana caught Matt's hand and got up quickly starting to run in the camp direction. "What's going on there?" she asked as she gained on him sighing quickly.She drew her wand and looked around while they were going towards the camp.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:46 pm

"Here, jump on my back we'll get there alot faster!" he said putting her on his back. He drew his wand and ran back to camp with vampire speed. When they got there everyone seemed to be angry. "What the hell happened!!" he said angrily.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:47 pm

[well you guys werent moving the thread along. So now you guys can finish your conversations Rolling Eyes And then we can move on Very Happy]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Mariana didn't expect that would happen.It was a fast ride to camp on Matt's back. "I could have just transformed into my animagus form." she said still feeling rather dizzy of the bumpy ride. "Wwwooowww what's going on here?" she asked looking at everyone who seemed like they are going to kill each other.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:35 pm

Ne'Os glared at Matt and Mariana "nothing you need to worry yourselves about id just mind your own business. He walked twords Khaat but noticed she looked angry at him to. He stopped and turned to his tent. He walked into it sealing it with magic and waited.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:39 pm

Matt sighed and looked at Khaat. Ne'os was being a crabby ass that's all. He let Mari off is back and turned around, "I'll answer that question soon enough" he said running to Emofs tent. "Ne'os! Open Up!" he said angrily. "Dude don't make me blast the tent!" he yelled. He sighed and walked away after he knew Ne'os wouldn't open up. He took a seat next to the fire and stared into it...just thinking.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top