Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 12 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:12 am

"Im sure you did but since you thought we were all asleep you kept your mental guards down" he said taking a couple steps back pocketing the dagger. He had the elder wand on a spring contraption just in case.

((sorry but im dieing to use legilimency on you lol))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 12 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:22 am

[OMG Ne'os Rolling Eyes]

"DId I?" Darren said, with a roll of his eyes. "I swear, I did intend to talk to you. Make you a deal, to be specific." he added, trying to throw Ne'os off guard. Camly, he showed him the stone, the hallow.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:25 am

(should i give Darren the elder wand)

Ne'Os stared at the Stone with this he could bring back his father...even the students he killed "What do you want for it" he said acting like his guard was down he would use this to trap Darren if he had to.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:30 am

Your choice Ne'os, you lose something you get something. Very Happy

"You know what I want Ne'os, you don't have anything else of value," Darren said with a roll of his eyes, still holding the stone up for Emof to see.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 am

(hmmm if Darren will be in the ministry attack ill lose it to you then)

"oh i have much of value maybe gold?" he sugested holding up a bag of galleons. Ne'Os would kill to get all the hollows together.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:37 am

You wont get the stone then...
___________________________________-

Darren rolled his eyes at Ne'os' lame attempt to bribe him for the stone. "This stone is worth more than all the galleons in Gringotts Ne'os, I'm not stupid. And I don't really need them either," Darren added, scowling. "I want the wand, the elder wand. For the stone."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:11 am

((what could i do with the stone? any cool abilities or just bring back peo- nvm i can raise a army of people you can have the wand))

Ne'OS frowned he activated the spring contraption the elder wand in hand "im not sure" he said thinking very carefully about handing Darren the wand.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:21 am

((Ah, but they're not quite people, yeah you can have semi there people, but they'd not be able to affect anything))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:41 am

((oh i see well edited then))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 am

"You can bring your dear father back Emof," Darren said glaring at him, still holding the stone up. He had no use of it, he needed the wand only.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top