Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 11 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 am

[Ne'os, their all going to sleep soon, Darren and Neo will make the deal then.]

Darren's smile had been more sarcastic then a happy one. He wasn't in a real cheerful mood nowadays, ever. Darren sighed when Jess asked about the vial. Darren knew something was going to happen soon, but he'd rather Jess wouldn't worry. "A memory," he said swiftly, not wanting to tell Jess what memory.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 11 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:50 am

Mariana looked surprised as she was not expecting an answer like that.She thought the answer was going to be other. "Well yeah it's basiclly passing through ALL of our minds.Let's change the question.What is generally passing through your mind?I mean about your life not about horcrux hunting?" she asked as she created a couple of birds before they all landed at tree and blasted.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Faelan Welty Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 am

((ok ill go find Khaat then))

Ne'Os walked through the forest his attempt to ocntact Darren had failed. He could smell blood he followed it comeing out to the spot where Khaat was he used his telekenisis to make the vial of blood float over to him. He quickly drank it. "thanks i wasnt sure how much longer i could go without that" he said.
Faelan Welty
Faelan Welty

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:28 am

((Ok, i'm godmoding alot of you because you've gone offline, which is annoying for me, but i don't mind. Hope you don't mind but i'm just gonna say that you're all asleep, any complaints feel free to post them))
Jess nodded and kept walking with darren, getting the impression he didn't want to talk about it, so he dropped the subject altogether. As they re entered the clearing Jess looked around and saw that the fire had dimmed, and the majority of people were asleep. "Night everyone," he called out, listening to the chorus of weary good nights which met him soon after. "Good night Darren, if you wann talk to me i'm all open for it," He said with a smile and a shrug before taking one final look around, and noticing Ne'ps, who was hanging upside down from a tree, wide awake. "Vampires," he muttered before lying down in his open tent and relaxing
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 am

((meh ill give you points for making me intresting))

Ne'Os waited until he could hear the slow heart beat from Jess signifying he was asleep he made then climbed so he was standing on the branch of the tree he wondered if Darren had fallen asleep yet
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:35 am

Darren looked around the campsite a bit, quickly checking who wasn't asleep. He stopped at Matt's tent, no one there. Ne'os' was empty too. "See ya in the morning," Darren said to Jess, before going into his tent. He would wait before he was sure Jess was asleep before proceeding with his plan.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:54 am

Ne'Os jumped out of the tree landing quietly he tapped the elder wand on the dark mark on his arm he would do this every so often just so it would annoy Darren enough to come talk to him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 am

[Ne'os, doing that would bring DE's to them Rolling Eyes So i'll ignore it.]

Soon, thinking everyone was asleep, Darren quickly sneaked outside, his wand out. He had used a clever spell which allowed him to see in the dark, as the fire had gone out. He went over to Ne'os tent, with the intent on taking the elder wand now, but opening it, he saw no one there.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:08 am

Ne'Os snuck up behind Darren and drew a dagger bringing it to the back of his neck letting him feel the coldness of it "do you really think i would be asleep right now?" he whisperd quietly to darren.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:11 am

Darren felt the cold dagger against his neck, and scowled, moving out of the tent. "Whats with the agressiveness Emof?" Darren asked, looking at him. "I just wanted to talk to you."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top