Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 7 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 am

"We can use this to go back to the day he hid the Horcrux" Matt said. He had then nodded to Andy and looked back at Jess. "Theres also an Incantation....but I don't know what it does," he added. He looked at the scroll, maybe this could be what gave him the respect he deserved.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 7 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Darren Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:52 am

[Matt. Remembmer what I said? Why would Voldemort HELP people to destroy his horcrux. and how can they go back in time and find the horcrux? Just asking.]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:04 am

OoC:I was saying forget I found the stupid thing and pretend I'm eating soup with everyone else!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:15 am

((ok, from now on Matt didn't find a scroll, and is eating soup with everyone else))
Jess sniffed the air and felt his mouth water. "what's in the soup?" He asked Khaat and mari, grabbing a bowl and draining it in one go, before begining to fill in another one, then turning to darren. "But everyone needs friends and companions, or at least most do. I need you as a companion, that's just how it is, i've become too used to you," he said with a chuckle
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:46 am

[nooo, its interesting. just make it do something else.]

"Whats the point in friends?" Darren asked Jess in a dark tone. "When all they do in the end is betray you?" Sighing, he turned away, putting his empty plate down on the ground. "I don't really want to talk about this. Thanks for the dinner Khaat and Mari," he said, before leaving into the forest, just temporarily of course.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:51 am

Just before Darren's back disappeared into the gloom a shout came from behind him. "Friends don't betray friends, Dae was never anyone's friend, he just appeared to be so, a real friend wouldn't do that." He said, before sighing. What was the point, no matter how much he tried, Darren refused to believe that Jess wasn't going to try and kill him. Oh well, he'd snap to, eventually.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:53 am

OoC:Nah

Matt sighed and put his food down. He wasn't really that hungry, he looked up and everyone. He saw Darren walk off, but he nodded his head in agreement with Darren. He looked up at the night sky, he didn't really have any plans of falling asleep. He just layed down on the ground looking at the sky sighing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:57 am

Jess shrugged and walked away from the fire, where he'd been eating. He found a nice looking patch of grass, one that was a good range from the fire, where he got a tiny bit of warmth, no smoke, and it was fairly dark. He pulled out a tent and began to set it up, before stopping and thinking... did he want to sleep in a tent tonight? He thought about it then shrugged to himself again, he might as well set it up and not do anything with it, just to be safe in case he woke up and it was raining, which would be quite unfortunate. Anyway, he looked over and saw Matt lie down, and decided to go see him. "How are you?" He asked friendly... ly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 am

"Not very good Jess" Matt said. "It's a really long story," he looked up at the sky. He noticed the moon was abnormally big for a night like tonight. "Besides, I feel like that one guy on the team that nobody really cares about" he said. He turned to look at Jess, he was staring pretty much straight upwards. He had a plain look on his face, none of that usual stuff you'd expect to see from Matt.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:14 am

Jess chuckled, then looked around where Darren had left, before looking at matt and leaning closer. "Matt," he whispered into his ear, "Do you really think anyone but me cares about Darren? I doubt even you do, at least not fully," he said with a sad smile, sitting back up into his original position. "We all care about you Matt, just some people show care in different ways," Jess told him with a shrug
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top