Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by James William Wilson Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:40 pm

(Again, me barging in)
Wilson, was still drinking his tea and decided to approach Jess. ''Tell me, chap, what are we goding to do next?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 6 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:17 pm

"I havent fed recently but not to worry i suspect with the potion i have i blood frenzies will be nothing now besides if i have to i will go vegetarian sure ill get sick but i wont attack anyone" he said trying to remember when the last time he fed was.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 pm

"I'd prefer to think of us as companions. Perhaps friends too, but really, I don't think I"m capable of friendship," Darren said with a shrug. He was glad really, that Wilson had come and interrupted. Darren allowed Jess to reply to him, and turned to Ne'os instead. "How noble of you Ne'os," he said with a sneer.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:13 pm

Mariana was moving her spoon around her bowl with Khaat's soup.She took a few minutes to actually start eating though she finally did.With one flick of her wand she called the teapot and poured some tea in it without a word.She just wasn't sure what was going on and it wasn't either apropriate moment to figure that out.But then again it never was so a lot of things were left on hold.She listened to freindship,food and what are we going to do chat though neither of those topics seemed attractive for the moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 am

Matt had been sent back to the day he was born. He just wanted to figure out who his parents where. It was dying inside not knowing, he figured he couldn't be seen anyway. He was virtually sent back to the house he was born in. (No Hospital?) He was outside the door and it was slightly open. There he stood watching...his mother with him in his hands. "Isn't he amazing!" he said. He glanced up at his father...it was Rabastion Lestrange. Matt backed up, it was Rabastion. He finally knew...but his mother....he kept looking. He didn't recognize his mother...she looked pale and weak. "There's a slight chance he will be a wizard..." he heard his father say. "Rabastian, I can't keep up. Can't you just heal me with your magic? he heard his mother now. Matt gasped and fell backwards...his mother was a muggle! He then saw a flash of green light but was sent back to his own time. He had fallen off the tree and landed on the ground with a thump. He picked up the scroll and ran back to the camp panting. "JESS! I need to tell you something!!" he yelled when he stopped!

(Cue the Law and Order "DUN DUN")

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 am

Andrian appariated near to what seem to be the magnificent, enormous Qudditch Field which was situated near the Ministry of Magic. He looked around, taking everyone that surrounded him, everyone seem to be doing their own things, eating, sleeping and just talking. He then began to walk around, carrying a bag of medical supplies and a lifetime supplies of wolfbane potion and vials of blood for all the vampires and werewolf. Finally, he spotted Khaat sitting at the dinner table not far from the campfire. "Hey, Khaat. Sorry i'm late, i got some medical supplies and vials of blood here in this bag," he smiled as he walked up behind her.

He was wearing a plain blue t-shirt that outlined the muscle on his chest, plain blue jeans and sneakers. His hair was long and he grew a small sideburn on his side.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 am

Jess sighed, disappointed he'd been interrupted, before he turned to Wilson. "Well, i'm not sure. i didn't really give much thought to this, i'd rather hoped that Darren, as the instigator of this mission, would know more about it than he does. But, i suppose that if the Aurors were in little hangleton, then we must've been on the right track. Anyway, i think we need to cool down a bit and think this over, we rushed into in hot blood, but now we can think a bit better, i think it's time to do so." He said with a grin, before feeling a thump in the ground and looking up as Matt came sprinting into the clearing, destroying any form of peace that had surrounded them. "Yes?" he asked, hoping he'd stop yelling. He really hated it when people yelled
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 am

Matt walked quickly over to Jess with a very pained look on his face. "Jess, I need to talk to you about a certain something about a certain someones passed" he said quietly to Jess. He took Jess and led him away, "Okay, I can't wait!" he said. "I think I found the key to finding Voldemorts Horcrux!" Matt said gruffly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 am

Darren rolled his eyes. Jess had a point there, Darren had no idea where to look for the horcrux, but unlike the rest of them, he wasn't interested in it. "Oh look who's here," Darren muttered under his breath as Andrain came. It seemed he had brought some medical supplies though, which was surprisingly smart.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:06 am

Jess looked up and was instantly curious. "Hello Andrian," He said quickly, always big on formalities, and it would've annoyed him for the whole conversation if he'd not said it. "Go on," he then said, hoping matt would get to the point, he was really quite curious to see what he had to say
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top