Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:21 am

Matt chuckled, still looking at the stars. "I care..just a little" he said. "And now I'm getting all sappy on you" he sighed. "Thanks Jess....I just am going through alot..." he said. He sat up with Jess and picked up a rock, he hucked it into the forest and heard a thunk. He flinched and looked at Jess, "That wasn't me!" he said laughing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 8 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 pm

Andrian raised his eyebrows as he watched Darren and Jess little squabble, debating over friendships. To be honest, part of him felt the same way as Darren did but at the same time he agreed with Jess; everyone needed friends only a true friend wouldn't leave or betray their friends. Though it was quite hard to find 'true' friends, sometime he even wander if there even was a 'true' friend if it all just a fantasy. He shouldered his bag of medical supplies and started to walk over to where Matt who seem to be a little more cheerful then he was the last time he saw him; he sat down beside them and dropped his bag. "Do you want any blood?" he asked Matt as he pulled out a vial of blood from his backpack before looking at Jess with a warm smile on his face. "Hey Jess," he nodded.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Khaat was glad to see Andrian arrive. She leaned down and said softly in his ear, "Ne'Os has not fed in two days. Do you have enough to pass me two or three vials to take to him? I'd rather avoid a problem if I can stall it off. Oh, and thank you so very much for bringing your bag and having it so well equipped. It's very helpful."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Andrian looked up when he heard Khaat speaking to him, softly behind his ears. It gave him a chill down his back when her breath blew lightly against the skin of his neck. "Thats never good," he frowned once he heard that Ne'os had not fed in two days, he knew what he was like without blood for two days; he'd go crazy. "Yes, i do have enough vial to take to him," he smiled pulling out three vial of blood and handed to her, glad that she'd rather avoid a problem then wait for a problem to come. "No problem."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:46 pm

"Thanks," she said. "You're a lifesaver. Literally." She took the vials from Andrian and went to find Ne'Os. She wasn't sure where she'd seen him last, but then again. A hungry vampire couldnt' be all that hard to find, after all.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:50 pm

"No problem." he repeated again. "Thank you, just take care. If you need any help i'm here," smiled Andrian as he let go of the vial and watched as she went off to find Ne'os. Honestly, when was the last time he saw Ne'os; it seem to be a lifetime now. The last time he saw him was alone in Knockturn Alley on a secret mission he forgot what it was. He then took his gaze from where Khaat seem to have disappeared and looked at Matt waiting patiently if he wanted some blood.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Jess looked curiously at Matt, having not understood why he'd thrown the rock, but deciding it didn't matter. "Well then, whoever did will have hell to pay," he said seriously, and sarcasticly. "And it's ok, we all go through rough patches. The real trick is to be able to pick yourself back up again," he said wisely, and with another smile before turning and looking at Andrian. "Hey man," he said with a wave. "Thanks for bringing the medical supplies, it's something i overlooked. I would've thought the vampires would've had a bit of common sense and bought some, but i guess you were the only one..." He said before shrugging. "Anyway, thanks. So, how's it going?" He asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Ne'Os was deep in the forest it was extremely dark where he was. The elder wand was in hand he was contemplating doing what the ministry should have done to him a long time ago.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Mariana was mushing her tea with milk boredly without a comment.The talk about her cousin wasn't particulary intresting since she prefered to avoid it if possible.Good or bad he was still one of her rare living blood-relatives.But she didn't want to argue with someone about him either since what Dae did or didn't do wasn't anyone,but his fault.Finally a distraction came in as Andrian apperated bringing blood.Yes blood though she wasn't particularu surprised since whole this day was weird. "Hi Andy it's good to see you too.." she said using sarcastic tone though she was happy to see him.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:11 pm

Khaat took the blood vials in her hand and took her wand, leaving her uncle's tucked in her boot, and walked into the woods in the direction that Neos went. She didn't like the mood or the condition he had seemed to her to be in tonight. She walked for what felt like a long time, getting so dark in the woods she was debating on lighting her wand. "Ne'Os," she called rather quietly, knowing he would hear her heartbeat long before he heard her voice, and also knowing he would smell her. "Ne'Os, I brought you vials of blood. Come and get what you need before you get far too hungry," she said gently.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top