Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 pm

"Wait for me Ne'Os.." said Mariana as she hurried to catch up with him. "So we are camping her tonight huh?I can be at watch after all i am the one that least got tired." she said as she picked up some woods for the fire and some fruits that were hanging from the trees. "It's good thing i always bring tents in my purse." she commented as she walked along.

[[OOC:I would join you and Darren,but i am too lazy to read]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 2 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Ne'Os had noticed Mariana had joined him "Yes thats very good never know when you will need them" he said. He had the elder wand in his hand clearly hunting he heard a stick snap nearby and he sent a killing curse in its direction he missed what ever it was probably some bird.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Mariana jumped as she saw Ne'Os's wand casting green spell out.It hit a tree and apperently it was the false alarm. "You know that could have been one of us?" she said as the ray dissappeared. "Seriously you are being too paranoic.There's no one here but us chickens." she said in a joking tone as she started getting out 2 tents out of her purse. "Shall we fix them?Two should be enough i can sleep in one with Khaat.Since she is the only girl beside me on this mission." she said as she levitated tents one across the another and put the fire wood between.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 pm

OoC:When was I insulting?.....nevermind I give up just medium posting now!!

Matt walked over to Darren and lead him away quickly. The scroll was made by Voldemort. he said. And my Aunte Bellatrix. he added. Now the reason I want to talk to you is because It says I'm the only one that can read it..and that there are two people in our age that can cast it. he said stopping before he continued. Just a few moments ago...Our name popped appeared on the scroll under the spell... he said quietly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:41 pm

"that would work i was planning on sleeping outside though its amazing how safe you are in a tree" he said "and i wont have to worry about warmth since i can use bluebell fire" he finished giving her a smile he was sitll holding the blue flame he casted upon arrival "and im sorry im paranoid im bieng hunted by the ministry and the death eaters"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:44 pm

"Oh don't be ridiculus there;s only 4 of you in the other tent.And besides you can make it bigger from the inside if you like.Actually you don't have to worry about being cold at all.After all you are a vampire." she said reminding him though she was sure he didn't forget that. "Don't worry about the ministry or DEs.Here you are safe at least in theory." she said as she started to fix the first of the tents.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Ne'Os frowned he would much rather sleep outside where he would notice Darren trying to kill him better this way. "Its the in theory part that concerns me" he said helping her set up the tents.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:56 pm

"You shouldn't be so worried.I don't think they can find us here.If they do well there is 6 of us to chase them away." she said as the tents were ready for usage.She pointed her wand at the fire woods she just gathered. "Inscendio!" she thought as the fire ray went out of her wand and made a fire.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:53 pm

''What happened while I was absent? I am sorry, but I had to run off to get some tea.'', Wilson said entering the premises (whatever is meant by that XD) holding a cup of tea. ''Anyone want a cup?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:54 pm

((how did you get the tea were in a forest clearing))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top