Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 3 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:17 am

(The reason I am late - I went to London for a cup of tea XD Isn't that just WIlson-like XD)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued) - Page 3 Empty Re: Camping (Hunt For The Horcrux Continued)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:18 am

((ok well keep your Jamesness down your in a forest in the middle of nowhere with a vampire who is two days without blood))

Ne'Os could hear Jame's voice he looked over and looked back to Mariana.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:28 am

Khaat had stopped home to hide the rest of her finds and to pick up some things. She figured as late as it was getting she needed to pack her large leather shoulder tote with just about anything. She had gotten quite good at shrinking things to very tiny sizes before putting them in her bag so that she could carry anything and everything in the over large shoulder bag. She packed a change of warm clothes, an extra warm blanket, a long black weatherproof cloak, She tucked in a muggle novel to give her something to do if she had the time. Not to mention the numerous things she had packed that she believed would be perfectly useless on this trip.

She went to the kitchen and shrank enough food for herself and the entire party of people that were with them for at least 3 meals and then some. She put everything in an insulated shoulder tote and put in plenty of ice packs. They would be set for quite awhile, if the search continued. She tucked in paper plates, cups, plastic silverware, and some now very miniature cookware.

She often got laughed at for overpreparing, but maybe someday things might come in handy. She dressed in warmer jeans, her tan suede boots, a heavy sweater out of soft ivory cotton, and her full length black cloak. She hated being cold. When she thought she'd packed enough, she apparated to the old stadium site and saw that they were gathering around a fire. She walked over to the fire, and used her wand to pull up an old log over closer to the fire for her to sit on.

"Hello, Everyone," Khaat said, "I don't know if anyone's hungry, but I brought plenty of food, and stuff to fix hot coffee and tea--if anyone is interested."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Mariana looked as Wilson just appeared.She couldn't believe she was going to actually camp with that annoying Professor.At least she wasn't worried about her clothes since she always worn her school robes though it did seem kind of weird in the forest in the middle of nowhere. "Where did you come from?" she asked as Khaat just appeared by the camp her and Ne"Os just set up for the night. "Anyway you and me are going to be sharing tent tonight i hope it's okay since i don't have anymore at the purse for the moment." she informed her not bothering to even ask Wilson where he was.He was weird to her ever since she met him.She sat by the fire taking out a warm blanket out of her purse since it was getting kind of fresh outside.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 pm

"Actually, that's fine by me," Khaat smiled. "I don't sleep much when I'm away from home anyway. I don't know if any of the guys thought to bring any food, but I didn't think they would, so I packed quite a bit for all of us. It looks like some of them have gone off foraging already. We could all last 2 or 3 days on what I brought if we just conjure a little more ice when these ice packs unthaw, or use magic to refreeze them. My family says I always overpack. But it seems it might actually be useful this time. Should we maybe brew some coffee or some tea for folks to warm up with?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:59 pm

"Well sleep,rest,get warm,whatever.It's not like we can sit here all night without getting hibernated." she said as she got out some toast and ham to roast them on the fire. "Yeah well i packed a lot of things.I have here enough food for a couple of days though i hope i won't have to use it all for this trip.I brought some desert too.Jeez cookies are cold..." she said as she got out a plate with cookies that were cold as icecream. "We have the fire let's warm some tea up i agree.Need a teapot or more cups?" she asked as she peeked at her purse full of necessary and unnecessary things.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:15 pm

"I have that stuff in here someplace," Khaat said, rooting in her bag too. "I should have brought Archangel. He'd have loved all the open spaces here. Oh, here!" She drew out a miniature folding table that looked like it was only a couple inches long and as flat as a ruler. She used wandless magic to make it normal sized again and set it up not far from the fire. "A work table would be nice," she smiled. She drew out a coffeepot, coffee, and a couple different kinds of tea--Earl Grey, and a soothing cinnamon orange herb tea that her father blended. "Do either of those teas interest you?" she asked Mari. She drew out a little contaiiner of fruit salad and changed it back to normal size, and a container of tomato bisque that only needed to be reheated. "Your sandwiches look wonderful, Mari," Khaat said. She set out styrofoam bowls, plates, plastic silverware, cups,--and changed them all back to normal size. "Do you need mustard or any kinds of condiments? And can you think of anything we're missing?" She looked around and frowned. "I don't have a good feeling about Ne'Os. Do you have any idea where he is? I wonder how long its been since he fed last."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Mariana looked as Khaat had a whole cooking set in her little bag. "Jeez i carry tents in my purse,but never a kitchen.I hope you haven't brought an iron too since we are supposed to be camping." she commented as she spinned sandwiches over the fire and put them one by one in their plates when they got warm and crispy enough.She looked as Khaat got out many many kinds of tea. "That herb tea looks nice." she replied as she got out another teapot and 3 more cups. "Well do you have some ketchup or some salad leaves for the sandwiches i think i forgat about them." she said peeking at her purse while she was sitting making a kitchen outside with Khaat. "Missing?Umm well no not really.Expect salvettes hold on i think i brought a pack." she said as she levitated a pack of them from her purse with her wand and placed them onto the plates. "I didn't bring enough pillows,blankets and bed cover.I only have 4." she said as she looked inside her purse.

"Oh Ne'Os is finding food.Which reminds me..." she added looking at the direction she just came from with Ne'Os "Ne'Os we don't need food we have too much." she called through the trees.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:34 pm

"Yep," Khaat said, drawing out dollhouse sized ketchp, mustard, and mayonnaise bottles. She enlarged them and set them out. "I told you--my friends always say I pack too much. Maybe they're right. But, no, I actually think I left the iron at home." She laughed. "Oh, I have 4 extra pillows and four extra blankets. When you make everything dollhouse sized, you can put almost everything you own in a bag this large. But I didn't have cots to bring, so we may be sleeping on the ground in the tent. But that's fine by me." Khaat set the herb tea to brew and a pot of coffee. She knew a lot would prefer tea, but she much preferred coffee, herself. "Your sandwiches are smelling better by the minute. I didn't think I was really all that hungry until I started to smell those." She used her wand to heat up her large container of tomato soup. On a brisk night like this one, hot sandwiches and soup would help to warm everyone up and maybe help them enjoy being out in the cool weather.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Mariana looked at what more things Khaat was getting out of her bag. "I disagree with them You only brought your entire kitchen..." she said rooling her eyes sarcasticlly. "There is beds in the tents you know?I brought them along with them." she added as she put the 20th sandwich on the plate. "Thank you.That soup smells delicious too.I hope you won't mind if i add some pepper and carrot.First soup then sandwiches." she suggested as she took out a couple of carrots and a pepper grinder. "Why don't you sit down so we can talk face to face.Ground is not that cold only wind is." she said as she filled sandwiches with ketchup and salad leaves,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top