Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:13 am

Jess shrugged. "You attacked us first, threats would be permitted i'm sure." he said, then added as an afterthought, "Oh, and i don't think Gabrielle would care too much for any reports you made, she wants to fire you anyway," he told him with a smile and a shrug. "Oh, and i highly doubt that, i've fought Aurors before, half of them don't know how to use these other spells you people seem to prattle on about, and most of them seem to be inable to master even the basics," he said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 9 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:16 am

"Well I'm not one of them, and clearly Potter, you don't seem to know much. One of the first things you learn is not to underestimate your enemies, and that is exactly what you are doing," Vincent responded calmly. "Also, Delacour does not matter, she has little control over the ministry anyways, that still lies with Diggory, so she can't remove me." He shrugged, knowing he was under no threat.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:49 am

Yes Majere, she cannot remove you but I can. Matt said a straight face. He brought his wand up once again, aimed it at Majere in a threatening manner. Things had finally been catching up with him, his life was falling apart. And Majere wasn't exactly helping. First thing he'd do if he were Minister is to actually clean up the wizarding world.v Now if you do not leave in the next....2 minutes I will be forced but to remove from this world completely. he said threateningly. He was serious, if Majere happened to laugh or do anything of the sorts of Matt joking. Matt would attack with all his force.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:31 am

Jess looked at matt and frowned, he'd been rather trigger happy recently, recent events must've been pushing him over the edge. "No Matt, leave him as he is," he said in a calming voice. "Majere, i'm warning you, next time we meet i doubt it will be half as friendly," he said before turning back to matt. "Come on,' he said, "lets meet the others at the agreed destination," he told him, before walking back downstairs and out into the pouring rain.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:35 am

Khaat noticed Jess coming outside, and decided to stop hunting. She hadn't found much more now. She went over to join him. She presumed they might be going to the cemetary, but she wasn't sure if Majere's appearance had altered that plan or not. She waited in silence, as the hood on her cloak kept off the rain.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top