Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 am

Jess....should I handle the problem on the roof? Matt said quickly pointing to the roof. His wand was out but to his side. He looked at Khaat and smiled like nothing was wrong.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:18 am

" Yes, please, Matt. That would be a very good thing. Get rid of them. Jess, these two stones, the hematite and the quartz crystals store energy. Or pure power. It can store either positive energy, or negative energy. Or just raw power itself. I think this box is lined with quartz to increase the energy of what's put inside it. Now, imagine adding a second amplifier, like this very large piece of hematite. Now you've amped up the power in it quite a lot. Now, just for a second--imagine what would happen if you put the horcrux inside it?? You'd virtually get Voldemort on steroids. That could be extraordinarily bad. We need to keep these 3 pieces and make sure they are never assembled, and never put with the horcrux--or any horcrux for that matter. Somebody wanted Voldemort back, but bigger and badder than ever, I think."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:30 am

Jess chuckled, that definitely did sound bad. "Well then," he said, "we can't let that happen. But why do you need the key?" he asked, curious as to what it would be helpful for. "And matt, just stay here, no one's there," he told him, rolling his eyes as matt tried to get out. "I think we should finish looking around here then head to the graveyard by the way," He told them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Matt sighed and nodded, he could've sworn there was someone on the roof. But he just put his and away and walked over to Jess and Khaat. Nothinh seemed to be going right for him on this mission. There's a key? Matt asked puzzled. My Aunt was telling me about a few things...Think there'd be a pensieve around here? he said going back up to the attic to search.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 pm

"I guess I'm not making myself very clear. Sorry about that. The key is made of the same metal alloy that bonds all the quartz crystals together. In effect, it acts like the switch that turns the whole charging unit on. When the key is in place, it completes the alchemic circuitry. We have to keep the pieces all together or it will tip off someone on the side of the dark arts that this thing does exist. However, I am not so sure we want to actually assemble this thing. Certainly not here. My guess is that the horcrux fits into this box, either all in one piece, or in pieces, in order to charge it. This is not the horcrux, but I think it could be very important to the horcrux itself. I think we should hide all the pieces back at OotP headquarters in a way that perhaps only one or two of the most trusted members will know where it is or have access to it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:41 am

Jess nodded. "Though, i trust everyone in the order. It can be known by everyone." he told her with a smile. "A foundation of deceit and lies is nothing to build a successful force on," he told khaat with a smile. "Really, from now on we have to stop being secretive," he muttered to himself. "Anyway," he said to them, looking around. "I don't think there's anything up here, perhaps we should look downstairs a bit more?" he suggested
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Matt sighed after no luck of finding a pensive. He wasn't going to go back down though. He walked over to the open window again and sighed. He rested his hands on it and looked out the window. He wasn't feeling himself, he knew why but...he just felt not like Matt. I'll be down in a minutes guys... he called down to them. He kind wanted to talk to someone...someone he could trust. However he had no idea where one was, the other was probably at school, and the last one was down a few flights of stairs.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:18 pm

Jess looked around and found what he was looking for. "Ahah!" He called out, wrenching a door open, which was really quite small, and sliding through, into a lowered room with stairs. "Hey matt," he shouted out, "Come here," he called, looking around the small, damp and dingy room.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Wilson entered the house and looked around. He was here before so he was not afraid of anything. He had his wand in his hand, but just in case some idiot tries to attack him. Knowing Jess is in the basement he wen there. He walked quietly so that he could not hear him and landed behind him. It was a spooky scene, especially with Wilson's height and glasses, which were glowing. ''You rang?'', he asked with a deep artificial voice.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:47 pm

Jess jumped into the air and doubled over, clutching at his chest, "My lord that scared me," he said loudly, turning to look at James. "That'd be right," he said nodding. "As we said at the meeting, we suspect that Lord Voldemort may indeed have another Horcrux, so, we're going to try and find it," he said with a frown and a nod. "Just look around until you see something," he said, turning around and doing the same
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top