Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:47 am

Matt turned to Khaat and motioned for her to zip it. "Don't say anything...I have a plan" he mouthed again. I have nothing Majere. Just a simple book I found in the basement. I've been looking for a copy for years... he said. He had his mid set and ready if he tried to read it. His wand in his hand and then he began out the door. Jess Khaat, there really isn't anything useful here... he sighed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 am

Vincent raised his eyebrows as Khaat entered. Why was he not surprised? Khaat had a habit of appearing in the oddest of places. "How stupid do you all think I am?" VIncent asked with eyes narrowed. He waved his wand, shutting and locking the door so Matt couldn't leave. "Now give me whatever you have Lestrange. And the rest of you. Tell me what you are all doing here."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 am

Vincent, if you don't know then why should I tell you? he said reaching into his bag. He pulled out a very old looking book full of dust. Told you it was just a book... he said passing it to him. He waved his wand and unhooked the hinges of the door. He walked over and pushed it down, Now If I can just have the book back, We'll be on our way I think.. he said. He looked at Jess and Khaat.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:05 am

Vincent took the book quickly and quickly went through it. It was a novel clearly. Dissapointed, he handed it back. "I'm not done with you!" VIncent said raising his wand at Lestrange. It was 3 against 1, or 2. But Vincent could call aurors in. "Why are you here? I need to know, because you are trespassing ministry property."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 am

If this is Ministry property it would've been better gaurded....don't you think they coulda spared more money for protection? he said. As Majere raised his wand, Matts grin on his face disapeared. He really wasn't going to attack Matt. Not now, when he was angry as hell. Majere, if you don't honestly want to die put your wand down... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:22 am

"I suggest we just tell Vicent why you guys came here," Khaat sighed. "They were protecting me from getting into trouble, Vincent." Khaat said heavily. "My mother is an artist, as you probably know, and she makes some amazing jewelry. I'd had a tip from someone at the teashop that there were some unusual ones just laying around in the flowerbeds here, so I wanted to see what I could find." She took out a broken shard of a quartz crystal from her bag. "Unfortunately, they're not very big, and not very good quality. But surely you knew that if it's ministry property anyway that there is nothing of real value here. My friends were kind enough to make sure I didn't get into trouble because, well, I haven't told you this, but I'm pregnant. And you know my penchant for getting into trouble. They just didn't want to see me come to harm. That's all. If you want this little handful of quartz crystals in my bag, you can have them." She opened her bag and showed him the four little crystals in the bottom of the bag.

Last edited by Khaat Lupin on Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 am

Jess twilrled his wand quietly around his fingers, looking pointedly at it, then stopping, so it rested pointed at Majere. "Why hello there Vincent," he said, looking at him with a curious look. "How strange to see you here in such a dismal place, but i suppose that'd suit you huh?" he asked, shaking his head and getting back on track. "Anyway," he said, "What is it you want? OH, matt, don't show him, you owe nothing to him, he has no control over you, and there are more of us," he said, looking at all of them around the room. He honestly couldn't care less for games of avoidance. "Now," he said, "I think i just heard you say that you were going to go, is that right?" he asked raising an eyebrow
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Vincent focused mainly on Khaat besides the other two giving him threats, they weren't extremely smart, so no point paying attention to them. "I would believe that Khaat, but I can tell its a lie," Vincent responded coldly. "First of all, no muggle can come up here, so how could they tip you that there are crystals here? Clearly you stumbled upon them in your arrival. Next, of all places, why come here? I doubt their could be such coincidences. Even though you know you weren't allowed? So although that was a good lie Khaat, it was still a lie. As for Potter here," he turned to Jess. "There are 10 aurors in this village Jess. And just to help you out, ten is more than three. And I can call them right now if you do not leave ministry property at this instant."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Khaat laughed out loud at his attempt to trick her. "I didn't say I got my information from a muggle. I said nothing about that. And I told you if you wanted these little crystals, you could have them. They aren't worth more than a few muggle pence, but that's your choice. Honestly, Vincent. I know you're smarter than this. Take them!" She took them from the bag and held them out to him. "Take then, so I can get out of here. This constant argueing bores the daylights out of me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:20 pm

OoC:Posted as Matt

Matt sighed and looked at Khaat then Majere. Guys lets just go... he said finally. Jess knew he had the scroll, but Khaat didn't. He looked at Khaat and winked, he wondered why nobody got his hints. Then again. He did feel up to a good duel. I mean, we don't have to go...if you guys have other plans... he said looking at Jess and Khaat and turning back to face Majere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top