Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 am

OoC:Me and Jess are in the sitting room and Matt just found a map that's...kinda cursed a sort of thing. I think Khaat could be in the garden but I dunno what she's found....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 am

Vincent had split up with the other aurors to search the town of little Hangleton. As the main member, he was searching the big one, the Riddle house. He had been upstairs in the room where a rocking chair was that was still rocking. The only sign of magic in the house. It was a bit... scary really, but Vincent didn't naturally get scared.

Suddenly he heard voices downstairs, was that the other aurors? He didn't think so, they didn't usually make that much noise. Clearly, it was some intruders. Vincent remembered that other people were searching too. Death Eaters? Or the Order? Vincent preferred the latter really. Taking out his wand, he preceded downstairs where he saw Lestrange and Jess Potter, two teachers who had been fired. "What are you two doing here?" he asked, raising his wand at them.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:21 am

Wilson had not found anything that could be used as a Horcrux so he went upstairs. All he did find is a box of chocolates, but he had not been so brave to try them. He went to the sitting room and heard voices, not two, but three. Who could that be? It was definitely not Khaat, since the third voice was male, but who? He opened the door and saw Majere. Oh, now wasn't that a silly old mess up. If he entered, he would probably not be able to protect the school anymore, but if he stayed out, what could he do.

Well, to hell with it all. What could Majere do, in the first place? He opened the door and entered. ''Oh, my dear Headmaster, what brings you to the Riddle Household? Oh, both Lestrange and Potter are here, now isn't that a coincidence. Do we have time for tea or are you all in a rush?'', he asked, hoping that Jess and Matt would understand the game.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:38 pm

Vincent continued to glare at the two until he heard a third voice coming from the opposite side. Wilson had walked inside the house. Wilson? Why was he here?! "What am I doing here?" Vincent asked with raised eyebrows. "The aurors called me in to help find something which might be located here. However, what are you three doing here?" Was Wilson with them? Vincent was rather confused about that.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:51 pm

''What am I doing here? I actually do not know.'', he said, acting stupid. ''I have been summoned here, I do not know why. All that was said to me is that it was important. I actually do not know why I am here.'', he replied. ''Jess, are you the one who wanted me here? I mean, I have just arrived, not a minute ago, and without any kind of greeting or anything similar. I do hope that you did not summon me to have some revenge on me, in which case it is good that the Headmaster is here. Now, headmaster, what is it that you are looking for?'', he asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Vincent glared back at Wilson. What the hell was he doing? Trying to act stupid? He decided to let it go, this was distracting him from his work. "Can't tell you Wilson, though really, I suggest that you stop acting so friendly with Potter here. And by the way, the Riddle House is off limits to any civilians or non-ministry members. So you may all turn the other way and walk out."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 pm

Khaat thought she heard Majere's voice, faintly, in some state of irritation. She looked at her own bag, which was getting quite full and heavy with hematite stones, quartz crystals and the parts of the box-key-stone gizmo. The last thing she wanted was him getting ahold of anything she had found. She apparated home, hid the bag in her bedroom, and grabbed Remus's leather satchel quickly. She apparated back to where she had been in the yard. She wasn't finding many stones now, but why Voldemort--or anyone--would leave so many potentially valuable energy storing and conducting stones just laying in the yard, was beyond her. She was glad he was preoccupied with someone else, because then he was leaving her alone.

She thought of their last meeting at Hogwarts. She really hadn't wanted animosity between them, and she hadn't wanted things left on that kind of a bitter note. She was hoping she could have some sort of truce between them, although she didn't know how that would ever be possible now. She felt sorry for the very difficult position he was in, and she didn't wish that on anybody. She just wanted Hogwarts to be a good and peaceful place again--like the good days that she'd had there when Dumbledore was there. No matter how bad things got, Hogwarts always had felt safe. She hated that the security and peace it had always had was gone now. She kicked her foot at a rock in the garden and found, thankfully, it was just sandstone, and not crystal. She kept looking.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:20 am

Matt groaned as Majere appeared. He saw Wilson and realized what he was doing. He secretly nodded to Wilson, without Majere seeing. He quickly placed the scroll in his bag praying Majere didn't notice. Majere Thanks for dropping in but we really must be on our way... he said winking to Jess and turning to Wilson. He Mouthed "I have something..." then turned back to Majere.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 am

Majere who kept his eyes on Lestrange and Potter, noticed Lestrange put something in his bag. "What is that you have Lestrange?" Vincent asked, descending down the stairs. "Give it here now, or me and Wilson will have to take it by force." It could be the horcrux after all.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:44 am

Khaat hoped she could distract Majere from them and focus his attention on her for a moment. She went inside, breathless, hoping Jess and Matt would notice she had changed her bag, and looked a bit rushed and said, "Jess! Matt! I am so sorry I'm late. I had...oh...Vincent...I..I had no idea you'd be here. What an unexpeced surprise." Khatt knew Vincent could not have seen her from where she was crouched down in the trees looking for crystals, so there would be no reason for him to detect anything but her anxiety from being 'rushed." And since he already had miscalculated her as a bubblehead, her being late would not be a stretch in his mind.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top