Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:38 am

"No, I see no point in staying either," Khaat said. She tossed the crystals at Vincent's feet and walked out of the house. She knew if Vincent really wanted to take the issue up with her, he would find her. He was very capable of that, but right now, walking out was foremost on her mind as well. She was fully picking up on Matt's clue, and had been, but sometimes it was difficult to dodge Vincent, given the fiery relationship she seemed to have with him. She was hoping that the other Order members would just follow and they could get the heck out of here.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat)) - Page 8 Empty Re: Riddle House (Horcrux Hunt) ((Matt and Khaat))

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:36 am

VIncent allowed Khaat to leave, but Vincent still felt that Matt had something. He had allowed Khaat to leave, because he really didn't want to kill her yet. The others he didn't care about. Quickly, he flicked his wand and blocked the door with flames. He then sent a stunning spell at Matt.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:57 am

Matt had begun following Khaat when the door was suddenly full of flames. He grinned and turned around to see a stunning spell towards him. He wandlessly and nonverbaly casted progeto. He smiled at Vincent, his bag still at his side. Oh I've been waiting for this! Matt laughed pulling out his wand. STUPEFY! he yelled aiming for Vincent.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 am

"Have you now?" Vincent replied with a roll of his eyes. "Protego" he casted, calmly defending the stunning spell. "I wouldn't be so confident if I was you though, after all, I am an auror.. and you aren't."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:32 am

Whats your point? Matt asked rolling his eyes. I'm more than capable of handling my own thanks... he said grinning. He moved closer to Majere, his grin still on his face. But can I ask...why? Why are you attacking me?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:34 am

"I'll tell you why Lestrange," Vincent said, with a shrug. "Because you, along with Potter here, are enemies of the ministry, You have made that clear enough. I would have killed you earlier, but I needed a place, a place where there weren't many witnesses."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:38 am

Wilson looked at the situation very calmly. ''Oh, now chaps, do calm yourselves down. There is no need for a fight when we can have... tea.'', he said with a smile. ''I do not know why Khaat was here... she was not also invited, I hope. But, Majere, since you are so keen on examining them, and since they do not allow you to do it... would you be so kind as to allow me to do it. Maybe they will trust me more, after all I am a former colleague of Potter's. And killing them here would not be very smart, I am sure a man like you knows that.'', Wilson said trying to calm the situation down.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:05 am

((that was confusing, we're all in the room with you wilson, we heard everything you just said..))
Jess looked at Majere and chuckled, ignoring his pitiful attempt at an attack. "Majere, don't play stupid. You and I both know that there aren't even 10 aurors in the whole ministry, it's you, and maybe 4 others, most of whom are probably not willing to enter a fight. He then flicked his wand and held out his hand, catching the crystals as they reached him, and pocketing them. "Now, you've made your intentions clear, but i'm happy to give you one more chance, go now, or you'll be leaving straight for St. Mungos," he warned
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:55 am

I was attacking them because Jess asked me too. Had to make a reason xD
And he's probably speaking in a lower voice Jess
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you dare threaten a ministry official Potter?" Vincent responded with a glare. "And do not underestimate Aurors, two of us can beat all three of you." That wasn't a fact, but the thing was, aurors were better duelers, and they knew more spells. Now, Vincent turned to Wilson and nodded. "Go then," he murmered quietly.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Khaat had merely resumed her hunting in the yard. She was not going to be put off by Vincent. She had not heard battle sounds inside, so she decided to throw caution to the wind, as Lupins often did, and resume her hunt As long as Jess and Matt had Vincent busy, she was safe,she figured, to keep looking. Besides, if they did need backup, she didn't figure she could count on Wilson to side with them. As she now found smaller and smaller crystals and hematite stones, she put them in her bag. She was intrigued by the variety of sizes and quality, but obviously, someone had worked hard to make certain there were more than enough for their cause.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top