Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 6 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:35 am

Oh, I am going to have to disagree with you on that. Tim said. I think there is a such thing as a happy ending and a prince charming and all of that..You just gotta find the one, or whatever. Tim shrugged. They continued to dance for a bit longer. I like dancing with you..Makes me feel like I've got no problems and nothing to worry about...It's truly heaven. Tim whispered.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 6 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and smiled warmly at him. "Ok maybe your right, I'm just Sleeping Beauty waiting for that one guy who will sweep me off my feet."said Sophia softly. "I would say Cinderilla but I don't have three wicked step sisters!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia smiled and blushed when he said he like dancing with her for all his problems go away and it was like heaven. "Like heaven, how am I like heaven? I'm jut me."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:13 am

True that! Seems like you've got a great sister! Tim told her. And that's exactly why it's heaven. Tim replied to her. Because you're being you. And that, to me, is heaven. Tim shrugged and grinned. A sleeping beauty, eh? Waiting for the one true kiss. Or perhaps like the princess and the frog! Tim joked and laughed.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:10 am

Sophia nodded and smiled. "Yeah, I have such a awesome sister I love her to death!"said Sophia softly. When he said that jut being herself was heaven to him he smiled and blushed. "Oh Timmy, that' so sweet."said Sophia softly as her soft warm honey eyes looked at him. When he said or Princess and the Frog he laughed. "Yeah maybe, but kissing is probably as wore as kissing a men who cheat!"said Sophia softly as he looked away from him and sighed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:23 am

So, what do you want to do now? Tim asked Sophia curiously. We could..eat...or walk..or browse at shops.... Tim suggested. You name it. Tim said to her. Tim stopped dancing, got her hand and kissed her fingers. Thank you for letting me dance with you. Tim smiled.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 am

Sophia shrugged. "It doen't matter, although I am alittle hungry just so you know."said Sophia softly. "You can take me where ever I really don't mind."said Sophia softly a her eyes sparkled at him. When he thanked her for dancing with him he smiled. "Sure no problem Timmy, it was fun."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:22 am

Well, then let's have lunch. Tim suggested. Let's go. Tim smiled. Tim held his hand out, hoping Sophia would hold and intertwine her hands and fingers with his. Do you want to hold hands..or...? Tim asked, feeling awkward and stupid.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 am

Sophia nodded and took his hand and held it into her soft but cold hands into his warm ones. When he asked if she wanted to hold hand she smiled. "Sure Timmy."said Sophia as she interwined her soft cold hand with him. "I don't see how that doesn't bug you me being cold."said Sophia softly. She suppoed he gotten WAY used to it by now seeing how they used to date. "So where are we going, or i it a surprie? I love surpries!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:21 am

Tim smiled when her cold soft hand went into his, he didn't mind it, he liked it. The coldness and softness of her hand. Well, then... Tim smiled. He used his other hand and tapped it on her nose. Then it will be a suprise! Tim winked. Tim and Sophia, began to walk together, holding hands whilst they walked to Sophia's surprise.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 am

Sophia squealed happily and giggled when he tapped her nose lightly with his other hand. "Oh yay, I can't wait to see where your taking me!"said Sophia softly but happily as her eyes sparkled with happiness. Sophia knew that Timothy knew all her favorite places to eat at and what she loved. "I wonder if he has that apphire necklace I gave back to him?"Sophia asked herelf just wondering. As she shook that off he remained walking with him with her hand locked into his.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top