Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 am

To be honest, I did not know that, and that's true, your name right what it says about you. Tim told her. I know, a healer by day and singer by night...But then you'd get no sleep! So probably not that. Tim chuckled. If you ever need help being hooked up with music, ask me, cause in muggle world I could just get you a record label instantly! Tim garanteed Sophia. Don't ever give up music, it brings out the best in you. Tim winked. So, tell me, you're a vampire..tell me the story of how you got turned, I mean did you elect to be a vampire or was it a blood thirsty one who couldn't control themself? Tim asked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 2 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 am

Sophi smiled when he said her name was right about her. "Well... I don't know about that, I don' have very much wisdom right now!"said Sophi laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As he told her not to give up in music he shook her head. "Oh no, I will never give up on music I love it to much and writig songs is the best way to express how I feel."said Sophia softly. As he sked how she was turned she sighed. "I was turned by a male vampire when I had to serve detention in the Forbidden Forest, I got lost and I was trying to find my way out nd I ran ino him. He told me I wa the most beautiful human girl he evver laid his eyes on and started touching me so I tried fighting him off but he was to strong and I got bitten and he last words I heard hi ay before I passed out was 'I'll come back for you my beautiful now vampire."said Sophia shivering as she told him the story. "That's why I'm afriad to go back i the forest to fear he might be there and do something to me"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:43 am

Tim listened to Soph and felt guilty. Oh, sorry to bring it up, I did not mean to...Bring up fears. Tim apologized. You know, the other day I heard the lamest thing ever, but it's funny, okay well, in muggle world, they have computers, right and well this guy said the computer beat him at chess and that made the guy angry, and then he said that the computer was no match for him in kickboxing! Tim said, trying to cheer up Sophia. When I heard that, I was like, 'Ah, sure, but now you have to spend lots of money to buy a new computer!'. Tim said as he took a sip of his drink. Sophia, I've been told to not run away from fears but to face them..and to study them and that's how you get over it. Tim said as he shrugged as he did not believe himself.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 am

Sohia looked at him and shrugged it off. "Oh it's no big deal, you wanted to knw and I told you and it was my choice to tell you."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinnkling bell laugh wen he told her a story about guy who was angry tht the computer ba him at chess. "Well what you expect it's a computer it's going to beat you every time for computers are smarter then huans!"sad Sophia softly. "Sorry, it's part of my half muggle blood kicking in, I'm a Half blood m mother was a muggle."said Sopia softly. Sophia nodded when he told her she must face her fears. "I know, but I'm to scared that he might take me and kill me or something and I never see my friends or my loved ones again!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:21 am

Well, you obviously wouldn't go alone, you'd take, maybe 2 or 3 buddies with you. Tim advised. And I know you are a strong girl, I have seen you. Tim winked. I wish I was as smart as a computer but then I'd be called nerdy and it would ruin my reputation! Tim joked. Wow, that's cool. I don't mind half bloods or pure muggles. To me, everyone is the same. Tim said with a shrug. I hate that some full bloods dislike half bloods and muggles...It's kinda stupid. Tim commented.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 am

Sohia nodded. "Doesn't sound like a bad idea Timmy, I might take a couple of my vampires friends wih me to back me up."said Sophia softly. Sophia rolled hr eyes plafully and groaned playfully. "Don't go there again Mr. Ashes remember last time?"Sophia asked him teasing him. "Yah I'm already a nerd for knowing alot of splls and reading the WHOLE hogwarts library almost."said Sophia laughing. "I'm a teacher pet, nerdy booworm."said Sophia softly knowing she was probably the smartest girl in her year.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 am

Oh, rawr. Tim 'rawr'ed playfully at Soph when she teased and was playing with him. I am only suggesting things, and it's up to you, no one is forcing you to face the dark in the forest alone. Tim said. Yes, but you're a beautiful, talented, cute nerdy bookworm girl. Tim smiled.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 am

Sophia smiled when he told her that. "Thanks Timmy."said Sophia softly. "As for the forest I might I have to face my fear soonier or later so why not now?"Sophia asked him softly. "I'm going to say happy and close off on pain I don't need anymore pain."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:12 am

You don't deserve pain. Tim said. You're a really nice person..well vampire, and you treat everyone so nice and kindly and in return you're treated like shit. Tim said, annoyed at those who did not appreciate Sophia. Wow..it's your last year of schooling, you must be excited to get out there in the world, huh? Tim assumed. I remember my last year of schooling, and was soo excited to get out there but realized that being in school was so much better! Tim chuckled to himself.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Sohia shrugged. "Yeah I am, Ican't wait to become a healer but I'm going to miss Hogwarts it's like myhome now ever ince my parents died in my fifth year."said Sophia softly. "But I'll be back, I know I will my sister would probably take my place as Chaser next year seeing how I won't be thrre next year."said Sophia softly. "I will watch her next year, and probably scream at her at in the crowd!" said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top