Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 5 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:35 am

Tim nodded and smiled. That's good you know that, but of course you know everything! Tim said. Yes, me too, but money helps too sometimes with bills and food! Tim chuckled softly. Tim gulped and bit his lip. Uhm, are you going to the Valentine's dance? Tim asked, weakly. Cause if you are..maybe we could..go together? Tim mumbled.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph) - Page 5 Empty Re: Drowning Sorrows With Drinking (Soph)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:30 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said she knew everything but blushed when he said that as well. "Aw thanks Timm that's sweet of you, but I don't know everything I just know some things although some things more then others."said Sophia softly chuckling.. Sophia nodded hwn he said it pays for food and bills she nodded. "Oh yeah, you don't have to tell me that I already know!"said Sophia laughing. When he asked if they could go to the dance together she bt her lip in thought. "Um... sure, why not? That would be fun."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:10 am

(sorry for late reply, just so you know I replied at dance)

Awesome. Tim smiled. I'll be there. Tim said. Are you sure? Tim asked. I mean, I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. Tim told her. Tim began to hear music being played by a girl in the street. Such a sweet, gentle voice.

There, you see her, standing there across the way
She don't got alot to say but there's something about her
And you don't know why but you're dying to try, you wanna,
Kiss the girl

Tim gulped and turned bright red. Do you want to dance now? Tim asked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:16 pm

Sophia nodded. "Ye I'm ure Timmy."aid Sophia softly as he gave him a soft warm smile. When he asked her to dance she smiled. "Sure Timmy, I'll love to."said Sophia softly. "Forgive me I trip or step on your toe I'm sort of alittle bit drunk."said Sophia honestly. "I dance fine with I'm not drunk."said Sophia reaching into her jacket and gotten her out a potion that helped her with hangovers and when she was alittle drunk. As she took it she felt herself go back to normal. "Ok, there now I can dance normally without tepping on you or tripping."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 am

( Are you dead?? )

I am sure you dance fine, no matter what state you're in. Tim smiled. Tim placed on of her hands on his shoulders and held the other hand, gently in his. Then with his other hand, he placed above her hips. Is that alright? Tim asked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he told ger he was sure she danced fine no matter what state she was in. "Oh I don't know about that, I dance alittleto weird for people taste when I.m drunk."said Sophia telling the truth but laughing. When he asked if the way they were dancing was fine she nodded. "Yes Timmy, it's fine no need to worry."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:33 am

Tim and Sophia danced in silence for a few moments. I really like you, Sophia. Tim whispered. And you probably have a hard time believing that since some guys have told you that and have left you to crumble. I don't blame you. I too would have a hard time believing women if I had been left many times. Tim slowly explained. But I want to wake up in the morning, turn around in my bed and see your face..your eyes..your smile..and hear that laugh. Tim smiled. You're a smart, pretty, independent woman. Tim winked.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 am

Sophia smiled and blushed when he told her he liked her and then listened to waht he had to say about not believing guys when they just leave her. Sophia held back tears when he said he wanted to turn around and see her face, her eyes, her smile and hear her laugh. "Timmy that' s the sweetest thing I ever heard!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile when she heard him say that as well as she was a mart, pretty independent woman. "I don't get why just leave me, I mean what's o wrong about me?"Sophia asked him softly thinking something was wrong with her. Honestly Sophia didn't know what was up with boy and it made her mad when they just leave her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:27 am

Listen to me, please. Tim said, almost begging. Nothing is wrong with you. Nothing, do you hear me? Tim asked firmly. It's them...It's their fault and their loss. Tim told her. Maybe..maybe they just date you so they can tell friends they've dated a hot chick, or something, I don't know but whatever. Tim chuckled quietly. Guys..they're all the same. Tim laughed, cause he was a guy and was being doubtful on men. Tim hugged her, almost squeezing her, but not so much that it hurt but enough to show he cares and doesn't want to let go.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:01 am

Sophia soft warm honey eyes looked into and nodded when he said nothing was wrong with her. Sophia looked at Timmy and nodded. "Yeah maybe, I don't know what guy think!"Sophia oftly sighing to herself and bit her buttom lip.. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said guys are all the same and nodded. "Oh you don't have to tell me that, there' not such thing a a Prince Charming. "said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top